• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lenovo offers its 3.4-lb.†Lenovo Yoga 2 Intel Haswell Core i7 1.8GHz 13.3" 1080p Touchscreen Laptop,†model no. 59408079, for $1,049.99. Coupon code "USPY2137986" cuts it to†$949. With†free shipping, that's $250 off list and the lowest total price we've ever seen for an Lenovo Yoga 2 with an i7 core. It features an Intel Haswell Core i7-4500U 3GHz dual-core processor, 13.3" 1920x1080 touchscreen LCD, 8GB RAM, 500GB hard drive with a 16GB SSD, 720p webcam, 802.11n wireless, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 3.0, 6-cell battery, and Windows 8.1 64-bit. Deal ends August 13.†

Member Summary

Laptop
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$1 K for lappy with a hard drive is hot ??

The 256 GB SSD version of the Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro can be had for the same price at Best Buy if you have a .edu email account.

I know... apples and oranges.

misch said:   The 256 GB SSD version of the Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro can be had for the same price at Best Buy if you have a .edu email account.†

I know... apples and oranges.

† Actually, the one at Best Buy is a Yoga 2 Pro, this deal is for just the Yoga 2. The major difference being the HD vs QHD screen resolution.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014