• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Harman Kardon NI In-Ear Headphones (HARKAR-NI) - $19.85 using coupon code NIHK19 with free shipping at Harmon Kardon.

• 20Hz-20kHz Frequency Responce
  • 3/8-in. (9mm) Driver
  • 3-ft. 8-in. Cable
  • Silicone Sleeves
  • 1-Yr Electronic Warranty

The next lowest price for these headphones from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $73.00.

Harman Kardon
See Harman Kardon discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Got them and tried them. They are ok. Not bad for $19.99 but I don't see how someone would be happy with the purchase ... (more)

Baktash23 (Sep. 02, 2014 @ 3:59p) |

I live these. I see they are sold out otherwise I would buy a few more pairs. I like the sound and they have a built in ... (more)

robertw477 (Sep. 06, 2014 @ 8:12a) |

Just tried them out on piano music. It is crispy. Only regret was did not buy MORE as spare.

GetWalletFatter (Sep. 08, 2014 @ 7:49a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Pretty mixed reviews on Amazon. Deep discount doesn't always equal a great deal.
http://www.amazon.com/Harman-Kardon-NI-Precision-Headphones/dp/B...

rated:
In for a pair - Thanks!!!

rated:
Can't get the code to work in FF or Chrome

rated:
jenkinsr99 said:   Can't get the code to work in FF or Chrome
  Code worked for me in Chrome, but the reviews are holding me back.  Maybe as $19 pair they are not too bad, but I don't know......

rated:
in for one.
for 19.85...can't go wrong.

rated:
Got the code to work, had to actually type it, cut and paste wasn't working

rated:
in for 1... even though I don't absolutely need it

cut-and-paste often cuts an extra space on the right

rated:
great. in for one

rated:
in for two! thanks!

rated:
I'm in for one. For $20 , definitely worth to take the chance.

rated:
Tks, in for 1

rated:
Thanks! In for one!

rated:
I bought two pairs. If they are durable thats great. Earphones in general get weird reviews from Amazon buyers. Some of these people are hardcore and its really hard to tell. If they totally stink I assume they can be returned. I listen to plenty of podcasts as well as music. At 75 a pair that pretty expensive. Definitely worth a shot at these prices.

rated:
Cant seem to login in from overseas. Auto redirects me.

rated:
in 4 1 thanks

rated:
in for 1!

rated:
Thanks OP. In for 1! Looking forward to getting these!

rated:
In for one, thanks OP

rated:
Also in for one - thanks OP!

rated:
My older OS not working.

rated:
elhumano said:   Cant seem to login in from overseas. Auto redirects me.
  I think Nigeria is on their block list.

rated:
bopc1996 said:   
elhumano said:   Cant seem to login in from overseas. Auto redirects me.
  I think Nigeria is on their block list.

seems like an el-cheapo thinker like ya can't hold back either

rated:
Are we cross compatible with Android controls with something like this? Need to ensure it can control my s5.

rated:
Thanks OP

rated:
Anyone know if the remote function would work on playerpro running on a galaxy s3

rated:
Thanks, ive been looking for a new pair of headphones, ill take a shot with these. and damn does that website suck .. i can't read anything in the form fields at all

rated:
Thanks! Was going to buy a couple of them for my kids.

rated:
robertw477 said:   I bought two pairs. If they are durable thats great. Earphones in general get weird reviews from Amazon buyers. Some of these people are hardcore and its really hard to tell. If they totally stink I assume they can be returned. I listen to plenty of podcasts as well as music. At 75 a pair that pretty expensive. Definitely worth a shot at these prices.

Agree as earphone and headphone generates different expectation from people as seen by mixed reviews of often love & hate on head-fi.org.

But heck for $20 in for 2 as bet most of AMZN negative reviews would not have been so negative if they paid only $20 vs. $67+

rated:
In for two!! Nice find

rated:
Can't be wrong for $20. Got 2 for $43 shipped. Good deal. Thx.

rated:
In for 2 pair for my kids. They will enjoy having an unexpected treat mailed to them at college!

rated:
My current earphones are starting to go out so this was perfect timing. Looks like they have a good return policy, so, if they suck I'll just send them back.

rated:
Thanks OP. Just ordered a pair to try them out. Green for you!

rated:
For this price, got to try one. Thanks.

rated:
Most of the bad reviews seem to be for it's flat frequency response. Which if you know anything about quality drivers, is a good thing. Companies like Beats Audio are really starting to distort in peoples minds what an accurate reproduction of sound really is like.

rated:
In for one. we will see how it is.

rated:
In for 2 for the price.

rated:
In for 1, reputable brand and design! Thanks!

Skipping 28 Messages...
rated:
Just tried them out on piano music. It is crispy. Only regret was did not buy MORE as spare.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014