• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Lowest price out there by over $50 that i could find. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008TV3S1K/?tag=dealnewscom&m=A... 

• Includes Aeroccino Plus milk frother: rapid one touch preparation of hot or cold milk froth, Items sold separately valued at $298
  • Fully automatic piercing, brewing and ejection of used capsules with a retracting coffee outlet to stop dripping after coffee is brewed
  • 27-ounce water tank rotates fast pre-heat time: 25 seconds for use with Nespresso coffee capsules only
  • Automatic memorization of one of three cup sizes: Ristretto, Espresso and Lungo Removable magnetic cup/drip tray for larger milk recipes
  • Light indicator for empty water tank/full capsule dispenser, holds 12 used capsules, 19 bar pump pressure, Auto off after 9-minute of inactivity

Member Summary

espresso (2.82kB)
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nice price on the espresso machine.
Just, don't buy your capsule from Amazon, they are much cheaper on the Nespresso web site ($0.65 each)

rated:
great advice frnehcy2k1. what about the shipping from nespresso?

rated:
Decent deal but Bloomingdales has had this same set for $99 a couple of times.

rated:
Good to know CognacXO...ive never seen it for lower than this price

rated:
CognacXO said:   Decent deal but Bloomingdales has had this same set for $99 a couple of times.
  I believe that was for a bare bones manual one (basically didn't come with the auto water shutoff feature that this one has).  I could be wrong though.

Edit: The Bloomingdale's deal is for the Essenza, whereas this is for the U.  In fact Bloomingdale's still has the combo at $99.  Awesome deal Other Deal

rated:
Frenchy2k1 said:   Nice price on the espresso machine.
Just, don't buy your capsule from Amazon, they are much cheaper on the Nespresso web site ($0.65 each)

??

Edit: nevermind, I see the page defaults to their "more expensive line" of capsules. Hmph.

rated:
Does this purchase qualify for the $75 in free coffee?

rated:
go4pro said:   Does this purchase qualify for the $75 in free coffee?
  I didnt see anything about that but worth looking into

rated:
nice price thanks OP

rated:
coolbreeze thank you I was getting the capsules thru Amazon...I will try your advise....

rated:
I love the Nespresso hardware but their coffee sucks battery acid. Have only found a couple of their regular offerings and some temporary specials bearable. I'm finding the offerings of HiLine.com have given redemption to the machine, especially like the Chelsea blend and the U.N. Decaf so far.

Less pretentious, cheaper cost, and seem to always be running a deal (10% for sign up, free box for sharing with a friend, subscriptions, etc.). Current offer: "at checkout, use code RASPBERRY" to save. They have a satisfaction guarantee too. By subscribing you can get the cost down to .42 per capsule delivered (compared to Nestle's minimum of .65 plus delivery). Wish they offered a sampler.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014