• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
MOBIL OIL   Offers are valid from August 1 through October 31, 2014  
(ALL requests must  be postmarked by November 30, 2014)_  

Find Mobil Products locator  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oil Change at Mobil 1 Lube Express Locations LINK 
 $20 off your next oil change with the purchase of a Mobil 1™ oil change with a Mobil 1™ Extended Performance Oil Filter.
$15 off your next oil change with the purchase of a Mobil 1 oil change.
$7 off your next oil change with the purchase of a Mobil Super™ oil change.
LOCATIONS  use “Find Mobil Products” locator above and select "Mobil 1 Lube Express"
 Service coupons expire April 30, 2015.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OIL CHANGES at Mobil-Certified Oil Change Facilities LINK 
$15 off your next oil change with the purchase of a Mobil 1 oil change .
$7 off your next oil change with the purchase of a Mobil Super™ oil change.
“Find Mobil Products” locator above and select "Mobil-Certified Oil Change Facilities
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REBATES FOR BUYING OIL  at participating retailers only
INFO + PARTICIPATING RETAILERS HERE   
receive a $15 CHECK  for five (5) quarts or more (or multi-quart jug equivalent) of any eligible Mobil 1 motor oil product  AND one (1) Mobil 1 Extended Performance Oil Filter. 
 receive  $12 rebate check, w/ purchase of five (5) quarts or more (or multiquart jug equivalent) of any eligible Mobil 1 motor oil product.
  a $7 rebate check, w/purchase of five (5) quarts or more (or multiquart jug equivalent) of any Mobil Super motor oil product.
For questions about this mail-in rebate, please call 1-866-895-9127

Member Summary

MOBIL (47.84kB)
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Wonder if you can stack with this here:  $10 off

rated:
Do not see Wally World under the participating retailers list.

rated:
C320 said:   Wonder if you can stack with this here:  $10 off
  Yeah, I wondered too so I looked at the list of participating dealers.  The answer is No.  I didn't see any names on the list that I recognize as a mass-merchant which is not a bad thing as its good to support your local business.

rated:
Navy Exchange IS participating, and they price match. So, military or retirees near a Navy base can get about 10 quarts at less than $2 per quart

rated:
Navy Exchange IS participating, and they price match. So, military or retirees near a Navy base can get about 10 quarts at less than $2 per quart

rated:
To clarify, as I'm reading it, neither of the oil change offers are actually rebates, but rather a coupon for money off of your next oil change at the same place. "Use your service coupon at the same Mobil 1 Lube Express oil change center where the qualifying oil change was performed. Service coupons are subject to the terms and conditions thereon and expire April 30, 2015."

The only one that is an actual rebate check is the plain oil/filter purchase, which has to be made at a list of mostly-local places (for which there is unhelpfully no "nearest store locator").

Is that right?

rated:
CrashCart9 said:   To clarify, as I'm reading it, neither of the oil change offers are actually rebates, but rather a coupon for money off of your next oil change at the same place. "Use your service coupon at the same Mobil 1 Lube Express oil change center where the qualifying oil change was performed. Service coupons are subject to the terms and conditions thereon and expire April 30, 2015."

The only one that is an actual rebate check is the plain oil/filter purchase, which has to be made at a list of mostly-local places (for which there is unhelpfully no "nearest store locator").

Is that right?

yes- you are correct.

rated:
Interesting language: "Some participating retailers:" It'd be nice to get an actual complete list, most of these places sound like local places...

rated:
hpmax said:   Interesting language: "Some participating retailers:" It'd be nice to get an actual complete list, most of these places sound like local places...
  I have posted a toll free number on the post, if you have questions about retailers, they can probably answer your questions.
For questions about this mail-in rebate, please call 1-866-895-9127

rated:
My last Mobil 1 rebate took half a year and several phone calls to receive.

rated:
gd78 said:   My last Mobil 1 rebate took half a year and several phone calls to receive.
  My last Exxon rebate, before the merger with Mobil (I don't think I ever submitted a Mobil rebate), too 8-11 days.

rated:
PROOF;  

To: Me Aug 27 at 6:50AM          

Thank you for your inquiry.
          These are not participating retailers.
          -MJ

> Hello,
> I was wondering if WalMart and/or Amazon.com is one of the participating retailers for this Mobil1 rebate?
> mobil_oil_rebate_0814.pdf
> Thank you! 
-- 
Thank you for contacting ExxonMobil.
If you have further questions you may contact 1-800-ASK-MOBIL.

-MJ

rated:
Great find thanks, and yes these do work at WalMart.

rated:
Got my rebate for $12 today. Purchased at WalMart. Submitted WalMart receipt, home printed rebate form, and no problem. Check arrived after about 3 weekS

So for everyone claiming WalMart purchases will not be approved, well, they are

rated:
My $24 rebate for two five quart jugs purchased at WalMart was in the mailbox when I got home today.

Very easy.

rated:
omahagreg said:   Got my rebate for $12 today. Purchased at WalMart. Submitted WalMart receipt, home printed rebate form, and no problem. Check arrived after about 3 weekS

So for everyone claiming WalMart purchases will not be approved, well, they are

still waiting - 5 weeks...but it says 6-8.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014