• 1 2
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.undergear.com/mens-clothing-sale/?sz=all 

These might work:
Green to 74ak for this: U4N072 or U4N071 for an additional 20% off

Moderator Comment: This thread had been placed under moderation to keep thread on topic. — Aug. 12, 2014 @ 12:51pm
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

underwear (16.71kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I admit that I ordered from them too.  Since I moved earlier this year and forgot to update my address on one of my cred... (more)

Gauss44 (Aug. 29, 2014 @ 12:00a) |

Has anyone received their order from this company? It's been 3 weeks and nothing..

pghdsm (Aug. 29, 2014 @ 11:03a) |

I received the hoodie I ordered last week.

Llilith (Aug. 29, 2014 @ 11:31a) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
My wife tells me that dirty underwear is never sexy.

Just an FYI.

rated:
Dirty underwear...its a health hazard right 

rated:
Green for you Gauss44! 
Bought few items including 3-Pack Trunks for $5 f/s

3-Pack Trunks

rated:
This Sri Lanka Hoodie is $5 too (was $59)
There are quite a non underwear items at the bottom of the page - jeans, henleys, sweaters, jackets, ect.

rated:
Just ordered the hoodie for myself, Thanks!

rated:
I ordered myself one too - Looks girly enough to me

rated:
Llilith said:   I ordered myself one too - Looks girly enough to me
  Dirty!

rated:
order won't go thru. The place order button isn't working

rated:
Warning: Not a safe site to pull up at work!!

rated:
I'm Too Sexy for this Undergear 

rated:
There are also some shorts, workout hoodies and jeans for $5 and free shipping. I order a few items. Can't go wrong for $5.

rated:
Their website is slow and quirky. Had to call to make sure my order didnt go thru multiple times, it didnt go thru at all. On hold forever but they finally placed my order, great deal. $15 for two three pack briefs and a boxer brief. Worth the hassle.

rated:
...apparently I need to go back to the gym.

rated:
They have some really bad reviews on reseller.com.. Anyone have any experience with them here ?

Also little to no info on sizing.. any tips or advice ?

rated:
MaoriHaka said:   Dirty underwear...its a health hazard right 
  not unless it's both dirty and edible

rated:
Try U4N072 or U4N071 for an additional 20% off

rated:
Website usually works well. It may be overloaded with traffic. If you order, there's a good chance that they'ĺl include a free catalog full of more dirty underwear with your delivery.

rated:
^^ Have you ever ordered tees from them ? I would appreciate to know about your experience regarding sizes.

Their size chart seems a bit odd. Most brands are unknown too

rated:
74ak said:   Try U4N072 or U4N071 for an additional 20% off
  Worked for me.  Thanks.

rated:
I purchased and added the additional 20% off and all worked well. Thank you to the OP and 74ak for the heads up.

rated:
Damn Cinderella syndrome again. I had several items in my cart and then the clock struck midnight and the prices all shot up. 20% off code is still working, but there is nothing I want at just 20% off the current prices.

rated:
Gonna get some for my husband

rated:
FINALLY, the missing link in the gnomes' business plan:

1. Collect Underpants
2. Make underpants dirty
3. Profit

rated:
Dirty underwear... *shudder* How is this a deal?

rated:
How does this do with the work pants?

rated:
Veeekay said:   How does this do with the work pants?

that may depend on your occupation.

rated:
Uggghhh! Why did I click on the link!

rated:
bharatiya said:   Uggghhh! Why did I click on the link!
  Its my job to click on the link ahhhhhhhhh

rated:
When I click on the links, the hoodie is $34.99 and the 3 pk of boxer briefs is $18.  No thanks.

rated:
Shayrose said:   When I click on the links, the hoodie is $34.99 and the 3 pk of boxer briefs is $18.  No thanks.

maybe it's your computer malfunctioning

rated:
ysspo said:   Green for you Gauss44! 
Bought few items including 3-Pack Trunks for $5 f/s

3-Pack Trunks

Says $18 

rated:
The firewall at work blocks this site. Prob its real Dirty

rated:
jfreezee said:   The firewall at work blocks this site. Prob its real Dirty

It's just revealing underwear.  The answer to the $5 riddle is that a few days ago there was a quick flash sale where a lot of stuff was reduced to $5 and free shipping, but that ended at midnight.  There's still a sale going on so I just updated the title to reflect the new sale.

rated:
Underwear: B1G1 50% off & F/S - 3 days only!

rated:
They cancelled my $115 order without even sending me an email. What a poor business practice!

Placed the order on 8/12 before posting what seemed to be a great deal on 3-Pack Trunks for $5 f/s. I didn't even know about the order cancellation untill today since refund came into my Paypal account from 'Hanover Inc.' instead of undergear.com

Items I ordered have been available at higher price all along since my order so order cancellation can't be due to inventory running out. My order must have been one of the earlier ones since little clicks were made on this post at the time of my oder. I give them business then help with bringing traffic to the site with my post and they do this 'bait & switch' cancellation! Stay away from them folks.

rated:
Btw, I didn't even use the additional 20% coupon code posted by '74ak' as my order was placed about 5 hours before the code was posted.

- Anyone gottheir order cancelled? 
-I am wondering if any orders were shipped at higher prices on many of the $5 items they had on sale section?
- This was definitely not a case of price error.

Post here and/or PM me as we should look into reporting Hanover Inc. (mother company?) and Undergear.com to BBB and online vendor rating sites for bait and switching.

rated:
After seeing that link I would imagine anyone needing to order a small curled up in a corner somewhere. lol

rated:
lonestarguy said:   Warning: Not a safe site to pull up at work!!
  That's not what she said.  

Skipping 4 Messages...
rated:
I received the hoodie I ordered last week. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014