• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
PRINTABLE VERSION FOR STORE TO BE ADDED

online code will be SHOPNSAVE

VALID 8/28-9/1 ONLY

WWW.Kohls.com

15% off here http://view.s.kohls.com/?j=fefc157372640c&m=fe871272716d007473&l...  (thx farfisa)

$10/25 here

http://www.kohlscorporation.com/ecom/windows/2010_MayUpdate/Prin...

 

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary

kohls (4.34kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Are you sure the 15% off shopping pass can be used by others? I ask because on the shopping pass it says "Coupon can onl... (more)

MrVietnam (Aug. 29, 2014 @ 5:10p) |

Mr C the TwoSmiles 15% off deal you posted is still working! I just bought a $25 Kohl's gift card for $21.25 and printed... (more)

TheBells (Aug. 29, 2014 @ 5:35p) |

Check your ValPac emails, there should be a 1-time use $10/$25 Kohl's printable coupon inside the email.

TheBells (Aug. 29, 2014 @ 5:52p) |

Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    SAVINGS15
    15% off any order (expires 10/27/14 12:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Mr C
When do we see the instore printable coupon?
 

rated:
I think it will be out on the 28th. Also remember there was a coupon mailed from Discover $10 off $30 for Kohl's. For all people 60 and over Kohl's has an on-going discount for you:

Age-Specific Discounts

We offer a special 15% discount every Wednesday for shoppers 60 years and older. To take advantage of this special discount, we ask that participants please bring their identification for age verification. 

Offer available in-store only.
See your local store for more details. Special discount is not valid in conjunction with any extra percent-off discounts including Kohl’s Charge offers.

Offer good on all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise.
Offer not valid for price adjustments on prior purchases, Gift Card purchases, or payment on a Kohl’s Charge account.
Offer also not valid on the purchase of Kohl’s Cares cause merchandise or other charitable items. Discount will be taken off total transaction, excluding sales tax. See store for details.

rated:
Any current % off or free shipping codes online?

rated:
I received this to 2 different e-mail addresses. In-store pass has same number and pin does anybody know if I can use both? Usually the ones that I get have different numbers.

rated:
mother30000 said:   I received this to 2 different e-mail addresses. In-store pass has same number and pin does anybody know if I can use both? Usually the ones that I get have different numbers.
I am in the same boat and am wondering the same thing. In today's newspaper I saw the $10 off a $25 purchase coupon on the front page of the Kohl's ad also. This deal is especially good for me because last week I made some purchases and got 2 $10 off coupons (similar to Kohl's cash but not Kohl's cash), So my two $25 purchases will be for only $5 each.

rated:
mother30000 said:   I received this to 2 different e-mail addresses. In-store pass has same number and pin does anybody know if I can use both? Usually the ones that I get have different numbers.
  

this is a MULTI USE coupon. only one use per transaction however, it will stack with any other % off coupons you have as well. 

rated:
For some reason, MisterCheap made two threads about the same deal. Here is the coupon he posted in his other thread.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   For some reason, MisterCheap made two threads about the same deal. Here is the coupon he posted in his other thread.
  

alread asked the mods to kill this thread Mr V. won't be two for much longer.

rated:
Coupon is on the home page at www.kohls.com

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
MrVietnam said:   For some reason, MisterCheap made two threads about the same deal. Here is the coupon he posted in his other thread.
  

alread asked the mods to kill this thread Mr V. won't be two for much longer.

  May it RIP due to the hot nature of the deal.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   PRINTABLE VERSION FOR STORE TO BE ADDED

online code will be SHOPNSAVE

VALID 8/28-9/1 ONLY

WWW.Kohls.com

Online code is AUGUST10
  
Thanks for the red, bluskie.  Did you even bother to click on the coupon in the OP or at Kohls.com?  Clearly says PROMO CODE: AUGUST10
 

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   PRINTABLE VERSION FOR STORE TO BE ADDED

online code will be SHOPNSAVE

VALID 8/28-9/1 ONLY

WWW.Kohls.com

Online code is AUGUST10
  

  

NM, then both codes should be valid.got my code from a Kohls mailer, not from another deal board.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   PRINTABLE VERSION FOR STORE TO BE ADDED

online code will be SHOPNSAVE

VALID 8/28-9/1 ONLY

WWW.Kohls.com
Online code is AUGUST10
NM, then both codes should be valid.got my code from a Kohls mailer, not from another deal board.
Hmm ... I wonder if the two codes will stack? $20 off $35???
  

rated:
Any free shipping codes?

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   PRINTABLE VERSION FOR STORE TO BE ADDED

online code will be SHOPNSAVE

VALID 8/28-9/1 ONLY

WWW.Kohls.com

Online code is AUGUST10

NM, then both codes should be valid.got my code from a Kohls mailer, not from another deal board.

Hmm ... I wonder if the two codes will stack? $20 off $35???
  

  

any word on this NM? did you try it?

rated:
any printable 15% off coupons which will stack with  the $10 off $25?

rated:
Here's a link for the $10 off $25 in store pass (exp 9/1)
and
15% off shopping pass (exp 9/14)

rated:
Oh my gosh Kohls IS HAVING A SALE!!!!!!!

rated:
SALE!!better get one now.

rated:
My favorite part about Kohl's receipts:
Total spent today: $3.50
Total saved: $2,630.45

rated:
Llilith said:   Here's a link for 
15% off shopping pass (exp 9/14)

Are you sure the 15% off shopping pass can be used by others? I ask because on the shopping pass it says "Coupon can only be used once. Limit one per customer." Is the coupon number unique and only valid for one redemption or can it be used by others? Has anyone successfully used this 15% off coupon?

rated:
Mr C the TwoSmiles 15% off deal you posted is still working! I just bought a $25 Kohl's gift card for $21.25 and printed it out using the code you posted "SUMMER15" Now I am going to head out and use that to pay for my transactions after coupons. Also the text shopping pass $10/$25 has a different code.....anyone try to stack that with the printable shopping pass? Your TwoSmiles thread is locked, you might want to get it going again.

rated:
Check your ValPac emails, there should be a 1-time use $10/$25 Kohl's printable coupon inside the email.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014