Apple iPad Mini 16gb for $199 at Target

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Target has the 1st gen iPad Mini reduced to $199 this week.  Not the latest, but a decent price.  Save an extra 5% with the Target Red Card.

Target Link 

Member Summary

ipad
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer

iPad mini
Thanks hellokitty27
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! In for one for my business.

I am not a frequent Target customer.  This does not motivate me to change...

"Something went wrong. We're working on the problem and should have it fixed shortly. Please wait a few minutes and try again."

Thanks for posting this! It worked for me. I don't mind having an older version.

Making way for the new ipads in October

Perfect timing! My dad just asked me yesterday to find him a good deal on an iPad! Thanks OP!

Great price

Price match to Staples, so you can use your rewards.

got1 green

Got one for my wife via Staples Price Match.
It was no problem. CRS said, "I can do that for you" right away.

Thanks OP!

For those with a Best Buy credit card, a better approach may be a price match at Best Buy.

I believe the 10% rewards period is in effect still.

Effectively, the price drops to $180.

I just wish WhatsApp was compatible with iPads.

How did you price match at Staples, iPad Mini is not available online. Unable to add to cart.

Update: in stock now. Time to call customer service. The procedure to match is to buy and pay then call to price match or possible to price match before purchasing. I wan to use number of gift card and do not want to show them before final price..

Hesitation sign: Does Apple will release new iPad in September and Mini with Retina will be available at 200$ level soon? A7 with Retina nicer then mini of 1st gen...

Apple will decrease the outgoing model by $100. So $299 for the current gen Mini once the new one comes out...before Christmas.

WalMart dropped the price to match (at least online)

Great price. I've added it to my wish list.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014