• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Panasonic 90W 2.1-Channel Wireless Home Theater Sound Bar System  (SC-HTB65) - $59.00 FSP @ Kmart

• Built in Subwoofer with base reflex, Optical Input
  • Wireless Music Streaming with Bluetooth
  • Suitable for 42" TV
  • Multi-Positional Speaker system
  • Down firing sub
  • 39.2" x 6.2" x 6.4"
  • 1 Year Warranty

Review: The Effect 

3.6 / 5 Stars with 47 Customer Reviews

Also available at Sears for those who don't have a Kmart or if it is OOS.

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Better Good luck on your location availability...

We're sorry, this item is not available for store pickup within 50 miles of xxxxx.

Review is ok from Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-SC-HTB65-Channel-Built-In-Subwoo...

rated:
Just placed and order at the following Store:

Kmart
24 34 Barbour Avenue
Passaic, NJ 07055

Also found that they have stock at one of the store in Bronx, NY

rated:
Cannot find it anywhere near my area and shipping not available. Any ideas on how to get one shipped to home? Would other retailers match price i.e Amazon or Tiger Direct?

rated:
Is this the same one Sears was clearing out on their website, yet it was not available for shipping, and could not be found anywhere locally in stores either?

rated:
PuvMan said:   Is this the same one Sears was clearing out on their website, yet it was not available for shipping, and could not be found anywhere locally in stores either?
  Don't try to be spoke person. Just ordered one and they have more in stock as well at K-Mart e.g North Logan, UT

rated:
Maybe it is just me, but it seems like a pretty liberal use of the term "2.1"

rated:
Just ordered at North Miami, FL store.

rated:
PuvMan said:   Is this the same one Sears was clearing out on their website, yet it was not available for shipping, and could not be found anywhere locally in stores either?
  Yeah it is the same.  I originally had this deal up for Sears but then I couldn't get a cash back link for Sears for my Best Deals and could for Kmart so I changed the deal.  I should have put up both links for when all the Kmarts ran out of stock.  If this is still going I'll add it for everyone else.

rated:
Found one, surprisingly enough that never happens.

So put it on hold pending confirmation they actually do have it

rated:
Still active!

rated:
looks nice.. will buy one this weekend.. thanks!

rated:
For the cost, I am impressed with the sound, especially since there are multiple settings to try if you don't like one. BT is gravy. Note that you have to manually change a setting for it to result in the highest quality sound, when using the BT function (and that is if your connection is strong).

I might pick up another one of these if they still have them near me. OTOH, our local Kmart is by far the most depressing place I have been in a long time. My God, it was like a freakish wasteland in there when I picked up the first one.

Awful, sterile lighting, almost no one in the store except the occasional creep doing who knows what in the aisle. Weird smell. Water dripping from the ceiling...ugh. Just a horrible, horrible place. I am shocked and amazed they are still in business.

rated:
not sure I like the sub inside the bar too. Usually sub need to be big to deliver the sound. Anyway, it's not available.

rated:
Given the dimensions of the unit, I can't see anything bigger than a 4" driver inside. It's probably decent sounding compared to the tiny drivers in a typical flat screen and considering the price, but calling that a sub seems a stretch. Shame what the sales department gets away with these days.

KuoH

WorkerAnt said:   not sure I like the sub inside the bar too. Usually sub need to be big to deliver the sound.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014