Staples B&M has 2-pack sharpies free

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Coupon code: 18793 $1 off any one sharpie product.

Sharpie 2-pack clearance for $0.50

You can print the coupon on Staples.com/couponsor just give the cashier the code. No money is required, simply bring one of the item to the register, have the cashier scan it and enter the coupon and a receipt will print.

These are not on the normal aisle in my local store, but there is a giant bucket of them down an unrelated aisle.

The coupon will only make them free, you can't apply the $0.50 over to other products.

Member Summary

sharpie
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

My store also sells single Sharpies for a little over $1 (assorted colors), so I guess you can get them for a few cents each.
Coupon says limit 5.

is it one per transaction?

can i be a douche and do 10?

No go. Found the $0.50 sharpie two packs but coupon would not work. Tried the sharpie mini which retail for 99c and didn't work either.

Couldn't find the sharpies either but did find Papermate profile 4 pack of pens. Full easy rebate of purchase price

rsuaver said:   No go. Found the $0.50 sharpie two packs but coupon would not work. Tried the sharpie mini which retail for 99c and didn't work either.

That's odd, it worked fine for me twice as described in initial post (cashier scans $0.50 two pack, cashier scans/enters coupon, receipt prints).

mrkk said:   is it one per transaction?

can i be a douche and do 10?

It is one per transaction, and limit 5 coupons per customer. You can do as many as you get the cashier to do, but you may have difficulty getting them to do more than one.

Thanks!!!

I lost one of the receipts. I have the rebate receipt but it doesn't have the rebate offer number (located in middle of the page - not the 17 digit number at the bottom)

Can anyone tell me what it is? I'd appreciate it.

There was no rebate on these, they were free out the door.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014