• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

pillow
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I purchase this pillow couple of weeks ago from same seller  the pillow is over stuffed making it super hard unusable for under your head as it feels like a brick
the bag is garbage the pillow is stuffed in there for shipping it was impossible to remove the pillow with out destroying the bag
SELLER sucks would not help  live 2 miles from their location and they would not accept return that way and if I have to pay$18 for shipping ill use it as a doorstop

STAY AWAY

Totally agree,  Stay away from this pillow.   The worst pillow I have ever seen.  You need to pay return shipping.  

It took 3-4 days to fully expand. I opened the zipper of the pillow to examine the insides. My fingers poked through the inner bag with little pressure which caused the innards to start spilling out. Don't buy it.

I've also had a terrible experience with this pillow and seller.

I had a bad experience with this pillow as well, low quality - had to pay the shipping back for it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014