• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Looks like a great place to store my tactical underwear and socks, my tactical pillow, and my tactical tooth brush too!
 

rated:
I prefer strategic assault backpacks.

rated:
Lefty421 said:   Looks like a great place to store my tactical underwear and socks, my tactical pillow, and my tactical tooth brush too!
Don't forget your tactical bacon!

Anybody have one of these and can comment on the quality?

rated:
So you assult people tactically with this bag? How does that work?

rated:
freejunkmail said:   So you assult people tactically with this bag? How does that work?
  By carrying a tactical flashlight in it!

rated:
Don't forget the camo wallet. It's tacticool.

rated:
If you are planning to assault someone, this backpack is a must! Also, a banana.

rated:
david5182 said:   If you are planning to assault someone, this backpack is a must! Also, a banana.
  ROTFL

rated:
Cheap Drago knockoff

rated:
david5182 said:   If you are planning to assault someone, this backpack is a must! Also, a banana.
  Only if you are planning on assaulting them every day.  This is not an occasional assault bag.

rated:
Kinda heavy at 2 lbs to start

rated:
All the comments are hilarious. Hope that the bag isn't

rated:
I'm gonna go assault some peanuts, and then see if there are any more funny comments here.

rated:
sackoloot said:   I'm gonna go assault some peanuts, and then see if there are any more funny comments here.
  Think I'll go a salt some too

rated:
Great for frequent flyers!

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014