• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Aukey CC-01 48W/9.6A 4 Port USB Car Charger

• Price: $14.99 (25% Off compared to Amazon) @ Newegg + 15 EggPoints + Free Shipping

Features:
  • AIPower technology with TI chip inside intelligently detects the input current of the connected devices to maximize both compatibility and charging speed (up to 2.4 amps each port).
  • 48W/9.6A total output with four standard USB output port enables you to charge four tablets or phones with up to 2.4A simultaneously at their full speed.
  • The most powerful car charger with the smallest size in the world (3.41*1.77*0.83in / 1.52oz).
  • Use your existing USB charging cables to charge most USB powered devices / Easy-to-see LED confirms whether USB charger is properly connected.
  • Sophisticated circuit design with over-heated, over-current, over-charging protection. Charging will be automatically stopped when battery is full.

Member Summary

Charger
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Five stars on Amazon...I was just about to buy one for $20. Green for you, OP!

conncarl said:   Five stars on Amazon...I was just about to buy one for $20. Green for you, OP!
Thanks!

I bought mine for $30 and I have loved it. Great deal! Thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014