• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

Free year of LastPass Premium (57.66kB)
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I'm very happy with 1Password. It's currently on sale.

If you want free, I'd go with KeePass.
If you want to pay, go with ... (more)

salwana (Aug. 26, 2014 @ 11:51a) |

I tried using KeePass but found it too difficult to use.
It's like using Linux - Works great if you can find an easy way ... (more)

ShakuniMama (Aug. 26, 2014 @ 5:12p) |

When you purchase AgileBits software your license will never expire and you can use it on the current version of the lic... (more)

ShakuniMama (Aug. 26, 2014 @ 5:16p) |

Now only works for new users.

Direct Link 

6 months additional free here 

Both of these are bad <---- Explain this?  Both links work as described. <- Do NOT

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Internal Server Error while attempting to check out... hum...

rated:
The appsumo site really had problems this morning. But after a few refreshes.. and a ton of wait time (while I did other things), the various pages worked and I got the 'order confirmation' email.

rated:
Love lastpass, although I think Premium just gets one access via cellphone/tablet right?  I had a trial of it a few years ago and hated it.  Everytime a site on my phone had a login it would popup even if I didn't want to login.  (For example reading a news site that made one login to make a comment.)  Will try again.

rated:
No dice for me. Keep getting "500 Internal Server Error"

rated:

rated:
Thanks for the link, PloKoon.

Great deal, OP!

rated:
PloKoon said:   Accessible here: https://lastpass.com/promo.php?n=AppSumo&h=5395864c42a0ae0fe571f914852e9dd2bc5b5b218e9d15bee277029d8d0a81c5
  Perfect! With just one click it extended my premium account by one year.

rated:
I have had multiple problems with this software for my Mac....it ignores many websites...tries to put my user and password in others without success....this is flawed software at best. Unreliable.

rated:
I too use it on a Mac (not quite sure what you mean though, since there are plugins for browsers, somewhat separate from the OS...perhaps more informative to say "I'm using this on my Mac in [Chrome|Safari|Firefox]) and have no troubles.

rated:
I've had great luck with the software. I also use XMarks Bookmark Synchronizer. Thanks to "prosperity" as it was as easy to extend as you stated.

rated:
That was super easy! Thanks!

rated:
Awesome that it works for current customers as well. I just renewed my Premium subscription last month. $12 a year is a steal. I use LastPass daily on many computers, phones, and tablets. It's a lifesaver.

Thanks OP

rated:

rated:
Could someone please describe what is LastPast? Thanks

rated:
Used both codes, got a free 18 months.

Thank you

rated:
kenwallet said:   Could someone please describe what is LastPast? Thanks
  It's an amazing new concept called a "search engine".  If you have a simple question you can type your question or keywords or what have you into this little box and it will provide you with relevant information.  Amazing!  Until now, if you needed an answer to a simple question, you'd have to post your question to internet forums and hope you don't get stupid answers from jerks.  Not anymore!  And, with my browser, I can actually double-click on a keyword i want to "search" and then right-click and my browser will give me the option to "LastPast" it.  (Haha... image if that were a word!)  Even better, it doesn't matter if you spell "LastPast" wrong!

rated:
looks like a program to store complex passwords

rated:
Seal said:   looks like a program to store complex passwords
  Thanks 

rated:
I use Last Pass on Firefox....unreliable at best

rated:
Is this better than Roboform?
Every time Firefox gets an update (almost monthly) I have to wait for Roboform to come out with an upgrade, it's getting tiresome.
Password Managers Comparison 

rated:
Also thanks!

rated:
JSquare293 said:   Is this better than Roboform?
Every time Firefox gets an update (almost monthly) I have to wait for Roboform to come out with an upgrade, it's getting tiresome.
Password Managers Comparison

Never had an issue with LastPass.

rated:
Thanks, I really enjoy this software. It has a few quirks now and again with IE but otherwise a great product.

rated:
how much after the Free year?

rated:
ernie334 said:   how much after the Free year?
  $12/year

rated:
Promo said: =If you already have a LastPass account:

1. Log in to the LastPass icon in your browser toolbar.
  2. Click on the button below to redeem your Premium upgrade.
  3. Enjoy unlimited access to Premium features! 

Got this when I tried:

LASTPASS PREMIUM PROMOTION

Sorry, this promotion is for new LastPass users, your account was created 2 years ago, send it to a friend! Thanks for using LastPass!    (Huh???)

and for the other 6month promo:

Sorry, this campaign has expired.

rated:
Does not work for existing users anymore.

rated:
gobigorgohome said:   Does not work for existing users anymore.
  Not for existing Premium users, or even for free users?

rated:
Sorry, this promotion is for new LastPass users, your account was created 3 years ago, send it to a friend! Thanks for using LastPass!

rated:
This deal is available for NEW LastPass users only.

OP please change your title. Unless, existing users have other route to get this.

rated:
It worked for existing users earlier today so the post was correct when it was posted.

rated:

It's a program for dummies who can't remember their password.

rated:
cyfan said:   Love lastpass, although I think Premium just gets one access via cellphone/tablet right?  I had a trial of it a few years ago and hated it.  Everytime a site on my phone had a login it would popup even if I didn't want to login.  (For example reading a news site that made one login to make a comment.)  Will try again.
  Just tweak you settings and you will love it again.

rated:
dealslover007 said:   Sorry, this promotion is for new LastPass users, your account was created 3 years ago, send it to a friend! Thanks for using LastPass!
Same here but got it by opening a new account.
Will use the new account for different sites. 

rated:
po90260 said:   

It's a program for dummies who can't remember their password.

I know right?  How hard is it to remember passwords like "FAu^#0sj4r0@#ucxqMD0%njhz5yo5BVMECMwghrWnxo8h&kRpy1kMs%M4dvi#^0Lxss%0TEDUAa3FvHUC!jF*@kz"?

That's an actual LastPass generated password and the reason people use the program.

rated:
and if you have ever looked seriously at the problems of how passwords are being used, you too would use a bizarre password! No kidding, but most people use the same password for all their sites. Once compromised, the sky's the limit. Think about it - if you use the same password for your Gmail and your bank, once a hacker has your Gmail, they likely can see what bank you do business with by just looking through your folders. And credit cards. And mortgage company. Etc. This ain't your daddy's interwebs anymore! Let's be safe out there!

rated:
You can export your settings from the control panel. I wonder if you can then create a new account and import them to take advantage of this offer?

rated:
Or you can use keepass.info, which is open source, always free and won't require to pay anything after 12 months is up. If you want access to your passwords through the cloud, you can store the keepass file in a dropbox directory. There are even free smartphone apps for it.

Skipping 9 Messages...
rated:
salwana said:   I'm very happy with 1Password. It's currently on sale.
If you want to pay, go with 1Password (pay per OS client model -- they also have bundles).

When you purchase AgileBits software your license will never expire and you can use it on the current version of the licensed application indefinitely. While the license itself will never expire, system updates from Apple could cause certain aspects of some software to stop working. For example, the Safari 5 upgrade stopped 1Password 2 from working correctly and required an updated version of 1Password.

Historically, AgileBits has been very generous with upgrades. Your purchase entitles you to free updates until the next major version upgrade. That means if you buy a license for version 2 of a product, you will get all 2.x releases for free, but upgrading to version 3 might require another purchase.

Please note that this upgrade policy is valid only for software sold and distributed directly by AgileBits. This policy is not applicable to software sold by other distributors, including the Mac App Store, iTunes App Store and Android Marketplace.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014