• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
bru20 said:   Get an additional 6 months free here, should be 18 months total with OP.

https://lastpass.com/hbpromo.php?n=Anything+Digital&h=5dd24d69aa15ff0dc6d3f3aae0c4429a176cacc9de28ac13b02d79714f0c6b4c

Doesn't work now.  I get a message saying "Sorry, this campaign has expired"

Ads by Google
rated:
Sorry, this promotion is for new LastPass users, your account was created 5 years ago, send it to a friend! Thanks for using LastPass!

rated:
Are these passwords kept in the cloud??  Huh?  What if someone hacks my account and now they have all the passwords to all my accounts wherever they are.  That is a fatal scenario.

rated:
Encryption is a wonderful thing.

rated:
It's laughable that people actually pay monthly solely to keep track of their passwords. Get 1Password and be done with it.

rated:
bru20 said:   Get an additional 6 months free here, should be 18 months total with OP.

https://lastpass.com/hbpromo.php?n=Anything+Digital&h=5dd24d69aa15ff0dc6d3f3aae0c4429a176cacc9de28ac13b02d79714f0c6b4c

I was too late:Sorry, this campaign has expired.

rated:
I'm very happy with 1Password. It's currently on sale.

If you want free, I'd go with KeePass.
If you want to pay, go with 1Password (pay per OS client model -- they also have bundles).

rated:
spiritraveller said:   Or you can use keepass.info, which is open source, always free and won't require to pay anything after 12 months is up. 
I tried using KeePass but found it too difficult to use.
It's like using Linux - Works great if you can find an easy way to use it.

rated:
salwana said:   I'm very happy with 1Password. It's currently on sale.
If you want to pay, go with 1Password (pay per OS client model -- they also have bundles).

When you purchase AgileBits software your license will never expire and you can use it on the current version of the licensed application indefinitely. While the license itself will never expire, system updates from Apple could cause certain aspects of some software to stop working. For example, the Safari 5 upgrade stopped 1Password 2 from working correctly and required an updated version of 1Password.

Historically, AgileBits has been very generous with upgrades. Your purchase entitles you to free updates until the next major version upgrade. That means if you buy a license for version 2 of a product, you will get all 2.x releases for free, but upgrading to version 3 might require another purchase.

Please note that this upgrade policy is valid only for software sold and distributed directly by AgileBits. This policy is not applicable to software sold by other distributors, including the Mac App Store, iTunes App Store and Android Marketplace.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014