• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
free shipping with Prime or on $35+

Speed Safe assisted opening; Frame lock
Flipper; Reversible pocket clip lets you carry left- or right-handed
Steel: 8Cr13MoV, titanium carbo-nitride coating
Handle: Textured G-10/steel bolster front, 410 steel back, titanium carbo nitride coating
Blade length: 3 1/2 Inch (8.9 cm); Closed length: 4 3/8 Inch (11.1 cm); Overall length: 7 7/8 Inch (20 cm)

www.amazon.com/dp/B00AU6NVVO/

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Worse is when you want to throw the knife away because it won't unlock - but you don't want it open in your garbage can ... (more)

TowHead (Aug. 26, 2014 @ 2:41a) |

But you can't even spell "ninety"........

jasonh328 (Aug. 26, 2014 @ 3:57a) |

while we're on the subject...

can you not find butterfly knives anywhere?

stupid politics

lordoffire (Aug. 28, 2014 @ 1:09a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
These Chinese made Kershaws have far exceeded my expectations for the price. This looks like a great design from RJ Martin, and the blade is coated. Just want to note that for some reason the link did not take me directly to the Amazon as seller, so the price appeared higher.

rated:
4.6/5 stars based on 31 customer reviews. Make sure Amazon is your selected seller. Usually ships within 3 to 4 weeks.

rated:
very decent knife for under $2 every day not on sale
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-Pocket-Knife/19801134
I just see no reason to spend $35 or more on a pocket knife
buy a couple of these and you will be happy

rated:
Yup. No reason to buy a car when a bicycle will do.

rated:
HockeyGuyTwitter said:   very decent knife for under $2 every day not on sale

You realize of course that your inability to properly imbed a active functional link already brings your opinion into question, right ?

<jk> <jk>

Buck, ninty-seven. Incredible. 

rated:
I've had cheap knives $5 & under. Never again. The plastic actually crumbled like a cookie.

rated:
Great deal! This will be my fourth kershaw. They make very decent knives for every day use.

rated:
Does this support one key fold and out? Looks cool in the movie.

rated:

Sure that's a cheap knife but that's not even in the ballpark as far as quality, I have quite a few of the cheaper china assembled Kershaws and they are a great deal for the money

rated:
truelies said:   Does this support one key fold and out? Looks cool in the movie.
  Are you talking about wave opening like the Emersons? If so Kershaw has some 
http://www.amazon.com/Kershaw-6034-Emerson-Designed-CQC-6K/dp/B0...

rated:
At 3.5" it's a big knife for edc, but another +1 on the Chinese Kershaws. Great value.

rated:
"That's not a knife. This is a knife!"

rated:
zapjb said:   I've had cheap knives $5 & under. Never again. The plastic actually crumbled like a cookie.
  you can buy excellent cheap knives as long as you know the right ones to buy

rated:
I'll chime in here, if you keep an eye on the sales at Sierra Trading Post you can pick up some great deals on CRKT and Kershaw knives, which are very nice knives

rated:

I got couple of these for $1 each. They are okay but not the greatest folding knifes.

rated:
serenity22 said:   Yup. No reason to buy a car when a bicycle will do.

Why buy a bike when you've got shoes.  Wait, why buy shoes when you have feet?

rated:
Sanrenmu, Enlan Bee, Navy (by Sanrenmu), and Rough Rider are all decent inexpensive knives available on eBay.
Far, far better than that WalMart knife.

rated:
No comparison

rated:
ordinaryhuman said:   I'll chime in here, if you keep an eye on the sales at Sierra Trading Post you can pick up some great deals on CRKT and Kershaw knives, which are very nice knives
  Like a true FWer, you should post a link here when your keeping an eye bears fruit.

rated:
zapjb said:   I've had cheap knives $5 & under. Never again. The plastic actually crumbled like a cookie.

Worse is when you want to throw the knife away because it won't unlock - but you don't want it open in your garbage can either - the knife I had this problem with was a little large.  So you try and close the Piece of Garbage from China and nearly slice your palm trying (and failing as I did) and end up sacrificing the garbage man if anything is to go wrong!!  It's that kind of stuff over and over again - some piece of promising junk (e.g. one-time-use disposable channel-lock pliers) gets thrown away because it didn't serve its purpose.

Someone once said that 85% of all Chinese sourced merchandise bought today will likely be found in a landfill within six months - this is what keeps corporations alive - they must, must convert natural resources into junk and find someone to buy whatever colorful form the result is in.  Need a purple mug?  Did you drive all this way to Wal-Mart just to buy that plastic pumpkin?!??  We are dumb as rocks when it comes time to forego the euphoria of acquiring a needful thing we don't even need and will throw away in just a few months.

rated:
HTuttle said:   

You realize of course that your inability to properly imbed a active functional link already brings your opinion into question, right ?

<jk> <jk>

Buck, ninty-seven. Incredible. 

But you can't even spell "ninety"........

rated:
while we're on the subject...

can you not find butterfly knives anywhere?

stupid politics

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014