• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Oh boy, probably one of my first posts ever..... LEGO Education Space and Airport Set 4579792 (1,176 Pieces)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0085Y3WBW/ 
Product Features

• 1,176-piece LEGO Education space and airport set
  • Includes elements for building a space shuttle, satellites, airplanes, helicopters, an airport, and more, for students to role-play exploring travel and different forms of transportation
  • Supports a group of five students, age four years and older

The lowest price according to CCC was back in October 2012 - $93.19. It has been hovering around $139.95 for awhile.

EDIT 8/26: price has dropped to $78.61! Yes, ships in 2-5 weeks but early holiday shopping!
Also - these Education sets are just plain boxes filled with LEGOs.  There is an "idea" book, but this is ideally aimed for kids who just want to experiment with various creations.  So if you want to build something specific and leave it up for display, this may not be the set with you.  

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

toys (23.79kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Price is showing $78.61 at 11:45 pm EDT!
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
4/5 Stars based on 18 customer reviews on product page.

rated:

rated:
Hey! Early Christmas shopping

rated:
Anybody interested in buying this for a young child should read the reviews first.  Instructions are provided for only a few of the products.  I imagine it will be frustrasting for a 5 year old trying to figure out hoe to build an air traffic control building from one small picture.

rated:
Just checked the link, price is now down to $78.61! Worth the 2 to 5 week wait. Great price on great set.

To counter the negative reviews about having instructions for just a few of the pictured items, this is the genius of LEGO! I'm sure the instructions illustrate some basic building concepts, then the kids use the skills they learned from the instructions combined with their imagination to build countless creations. LEGO is the best toy ever created, kids will always come back to LEGO once they have lost interest in other toys.

rated:
FYI, the design of the pieces used in this set are at least 25 years old!!! None of the newer specialized pieces.

rated:
arribasn said:   FYI, the design of the pieces used in this set are at least 25 years old!!! None of the newer specialized pieces.
  Yeah, that's what I was thinking.  Looks like a throwback set.

rated:
put merchant in title please

rated:
Current price is lowest price ever for this product, see Camel Camel Camel

rated:
Thanks OP. In 4 1.

rated:
Bought 1, but I suspect that it might be worth less for the # of pieces.

rated:
Someone must've bought them all. It's showing $215 plus 32 for shipping (at least for me).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014