• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

2 Bag Set
Disclaimer

Make Almond or Nut Milk
Disclaimer

Pure Simple NUT MILK BAGS - 2 for 1 - Premium Food Grade Reusable Mesh Strainers - Includes XL Gallon and Pint Size Set - FREE E-Book With Instructions and Creative Recipes - 7 in 1 Healthy Kitchen Uses - Amazing for Homemade Almond and Coconut Milk - Org
Disclaimer
2- for- 1 Reusable Nut Milk Bag Strainer Set†with 7-in-1 healthy kitchen uses. For making homemade almond or coconut milk & juicing fresh fruit and vegetable juice without an expensive juicer. Price was $19.99, now $13.99 which includes a Free E-book with instructions on how to use and a bunch of different recipes. Plus they donate to Feed the Children Organization for every purchase, it is for a good cause!†

http://www.amazon.com/Pure-Simple-NUT-MILK-BAGS/dp/B00LCH6GJ4

Member Summary
Healthy Raw Food Kitchen Tool With Endless Straining, Soaking and Sprouting Uses
The Only Set With Both a Pint and Gallon Size Bag For Large or Small Batches. The Best Part Is That They Are Reusable, You Can Enjoy And Repeat Over And Over!
Extra Wide Opening Fits Perfectly Over Most Containers, Blenders, Cups And Glass Jars For Effortless Straining And Storage. Sturdy Drawstring Makes it Easy to Secure to a Jar Without Falling Inside.
Super Heavy Duty Nylon Material Will Not Stretch Out, Stain Or Tear Like Cheesecloth And Allows Full Drainage Without Any Waste Or The Mess. Effortless To Use, Simple To Clean, Quickly Dries And Wont Harbor Bacteria.
Order Now With Complete Peace Of Mind Due To Our 100% Money Back Guarantee!
(per amazons product description page)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

And today I learned there is something called a Nut Milk Bag.

for those interested in this product using coupon code†"BLOGLOVE" at checkout reduces the price to†$3.99.

eta: fyi all 34 reviewers gave this product a perfect 5/5 stars within the past few weeks; the seller, "withlove naturals," has received five total feedbacks within a two week span.

Cheesecloth with a drawstring.

jeffwastaken said:   for those interested in this product using coupon code†"BLOGLOVE" at checkout reduces the price to†$3.99.

eta: fyi all 34 reviewers gave this product a perfect 5/5 stars within the past few weeks; the seller, "withlove naturals," has received five total feedbacks within a two week span.

††
Looks like majority of the reviews are only review they've ever posted. †Hmm.......

WHY would I want to strain out all of the incredibly healthy solids from the nuts/veggies?

Eat it ALL!

veckle said:   And today I learned there is something called a Nut Milk Bag.
††...and it was not what I expected.

$3.99 - I'm in... Will try doing nut milk with my new Vitamix that I got based on another FW deal recently.

veckle said:   And today I learned there is something called a Nut Milk Bag.
††
I've been carrying one around for as long as I can remember.

"The promotional code you entered has expired."†† Bummer.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014