Voting History
rated:
16-inch durable steel tool boxes
Rugged all steel end cap construction for greater strength
Nickel-plated steel latch and hinge provides added security
Full length tote tray
Heavy-duty steel handle
Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty

www.sears.com/sainty-international-24-701-a-pig-a-hawk/p-0093392... 

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Boo Hooooo!!!
We are sorry to inform you that your purchase of Art Deco Fish Inspired Portable Tool Box has been cancell... (more)

twitchyotter (Sep. 04, 2014 @ 1:08p) |

Well at least they are giving you free SYWR store money equal to one ADFIPTB (Art Deco Fish Inspired Portable Tool Box),... (more)

UkeDoggie (Sep. 04, 2014 @ 4:16p) |

The price now comes up as $70.50.

wowe (Sep. 05, 2014 @ 10:00a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
These are surprisingly beautiful tool boxes--and sell for much more on Amazon (and with great reviews)!
If you're local Sears has any in stock you'd do well to order for future gifts, if nothing else.
Makes a great retirement present!

rated:
beautiful!!

rated:
pulled the trigger $2.38 with my points

rated:
Might be a nice fish painting, but there is nothing even remotely "Art Deco" about the design.

rated:
In for 3, available in 41+ days....

rated:
Awesomesauce, OP!  There were 6 available at my local store, and yes I ordered all 6 and will be keeping and using all 6. 

UPDATE:  Just got a cancellation of the order.  BUT I was able to place the order again at the same price, available for pickup in 41-43 days.  Sure hope so as I really really really really want these.

rated:
Sweet got one

rated:
I remember seeing this same 'shaped' toolbox at Sears for Father's Day sales and 4th of July promotions, for the 'sale' price of $19.99.

I can't help but wonder if they wrapped the same toolboxes with a bass logo to clear out stock.

rated:
These are really good powder coated steel tool boxes. Be aware: STICKERS. These are stickers applied to the box. They are not painted. In general, any kind of steel tool box is expensive to make. $5 is a steal. Sears is losing money on this. The reviews I've read say this is a well built box. The complaints come from the stickers and designs on the stickers. No reviews on how the stickers handle sunlight degradation, moisture and cold.

rated:
in for 4 should be ready in a few they said

rated:
Free in store pick up in 45-47 days??? Oh, well. Impulse buy, so no big deal on waiting. Nice deal--Thanks, OP.

rated:
Got 3 of the 4 Cancelled on the 4th- But CS agent found 12 more and is having them shipped to my local store for me to pick up - I know what my family is getting for Xmas

rated:
It's beautiful, but there's just one review on site.

rated:
Thanks ctgolfer! Got one of the two left, at my local Sears. Surprised there's any left. Great Deal!

rated:
Picked mine up today. The gent who handled the order pickup said he was sending out cancelation emails for the back ordered units.

rated:
in for 1! thanks

rated:
Just got my notice from Sears.... CANCELLED!

They cancelled my order. Said they would refund my money. Gave me free points which do NOT show up on my account. Nice.

rated:
My order for four was also cancelled.

rated:
Boo Hooooo!!!
We are sorry to inform you that your purchase of Art Deco Fish Inspired Portable Tool Box has been cancelled and refund will be issued. Since you are a valued SYWR member, we have injected 5,000 SYWR points to your account to be used right away. We apologize for any inconvenience our error caused you.

rated:
twitchyotter said:   Boo Hooooo!!!
We are sorry to inform you that your purchase of Art Deco Fish Inspired Portable Tool Box has been cancelled and refund will be issued. Since you are a valued SYWR member, we have injected 5,000 SYWR points to your account to be used right away. We apologize for any inconvenience our error caused you.

Well at least they are giving you free SYWR store money equal to one ADFIPTB (Art Deco Fish Inspired Portable Tool Box), aka "Fish Box".
It could have been worse.

rated:
The price now comes up as $70.50.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014