• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
use promo code: WD35

$50 off orders over $100 for the first 1,000 customers to complete checkout. $40 off orders over $100 for the next 1,000 customers to complete checkout. 30% off your order for the next 2,000 customers to complete checkout.

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/home

Member Summary

$50 off orders over $100
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

on top of that add code J43 to get 15% off
Unfortuantely no adv auto store near my place

It worked for me, at 10:35 am EST. Note that code J43 doesn't get you an additional discount-although hopefully they will send the coupon that goes with the code.

50 is gone.

Just got $50 off, it still worked for me.

It would appear you can only make one order per account with a $50 discount. The next order will be the next tiers discount.

Perfect timing.  The battery in my wife's toyota is going bad.  Local shop quoted $180 for new battery installed!!! (?) 
Advance Auto installs batteries free when you buy them there..  Ordered a new battery for store pickup and will have it installed when I go to pick it up.  After I get the core charge back from the existing battery, it will have costed me $82 OTD.

Lefty421 said:   Perfect timing.  The battery in my wife's toyota is going bad.  Local shop quoted $180 for new battery installed!!! (?) 
Advance Auto installs batteries free when you buy them there..  Ordered a new battery for store pickup and will have it installed when I go to pick it up.  After I get the core charge back from the existing battery, it will have costed me $82 OTD.

Check for rebates!

Great deal. Bought a battery $50 off (Gold level) and went to store. At first they said they don't install batteries bought online but then checked with Manager. Apparently the company had that policy for a while but changed their minds. So they installed it, sprayed the terminals with some red stuff and took the old battery, gave me a core refund and off I went. Great Experience! Recommended!! (Folsom, PA store)

I just checked the price on a front rotor for my BMW 540. Advance Auto:$199.79 Rockauto:$73.99. Rediculous

davedumontier said:   I just checked the price on a front rotor for my BMW 540. Advance Auto:$199.79 Rockauto:$73.99. Rediculous
  Same brand?  AAP is higher on some things, but cheaper on others.  It pays to shop around and make sure you are comparing apples to apples.

How much was shipping on the rotor?  I recently replaced 2 of mine, and shipping made RA 20% more expensive than picking it up on the way home..

thx Op.... tried the code this morning and it was only good for 30%... same code we've been using all month but always worth a second look...lol...

Looks like the $50 discount is gone... but, just got $40 off a battery.  I've been meaning to replace the old one --- still have the original, factory battery in my 2003 F250... I think its time...  Thanks OP.

Also put in the J43 code so I expect to get the $25 off $50 coupon.  Please note that you will not get the coupon if you check out as a guest.  The fine print says that you must be logged into an account or you must create a new account.

EDIT: Of course, I forgot to click through FW to get 5.5% CashBack!

I also shop between Advanced and Amazon. Advanced is usually high, but can get some good deals with their good coupon deals. Advanced seems to be getting more friendly towards online purchases, there are a lot of signage promoting it at their stores. Always use a code though.

I was just given the $30 discount, so first two levels are now gone.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014