Email Access Yes
Internet Browser Yes
Speakerphone Yes

Dimensions
Height 5.45 in.
Depth 0.35 in.
Width 2.79 in.
Weight 5.04 oz

www.ebay.com/itm/LG-G2-Latest-Model-32GB-Black-Unlocked-Smartpho...

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
do u really need sd slot?  i have d801 T-Mobile 32 gb version.  this is excellent phone and battery is better than Samsu... (more)

pang2000 (Aug. 27, 2014 @ 1:59a) |

LG phones have good camera..

mike16 (Aug. 27, 2014 @ 4:21a) |

**Dead** - Listing has ended.

mindstream98 (Aug. 27, 2014 @ 9:24a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
um i wouldn't say latest, theres a G3

http://www.cnet.com/products/lg-g3/

rated:
good price, only concern is that doesn't mention warranty

rated:
Too bad its fugs. The volume on the back is weird.

LG really needs to improve their design.

rated:
$240 for this phone even refurbished unlocked is great

rated:
I like!

rated:
Latest is G3
I'm using same model and it's really a great(usable) phone. I switched from iPhone 5S --> Samasung Galaxy S4 --> LG G2, and happy with LG G2

rated:
I had this phone; never again. If you crack the screen, it will no longer respond to touch, rendering the phone useless. Poor engineering on LG's part, and tons of reports of this happening to other people online.

I dropped my LG G2 about 3 feet, and it had a nice TPU bumper case on, and the LCD still cracked. No longer responsive to touch. Sold it on fleabay and got a Moto G, happy ever since.

rated:
dealmaster00 said:   I had this phone; never again. If you crack the screen, it will no longer respond to touch, rendering the phone useless. Poor engineering on LG's part, and tons of reports of this happening to other people online.

I dropped my LG G2 about 3 feet, and it had a nice TPU bumper case on, and the LCD still cracked. No longer responsive to touch. Sold it on fleabay and got a Moto G, happy ever since.

They used the same digitizer on the Nexus 4.  That design decision to this day blows my mind...

rated:
dealmaster00 said:   I had this phone; never again. If you crack the screen, it will no longer respond to touch, rendering the phone useless. Poor engineering on LG's part, and tons of reports of this happening to other people online.

Hmm.  did you drop an ATT LG G2 (D800, as the one on sale) or a T-Mobile one?  
  I have a TMO LG G2 (D801) made in Korea which I dropped at least 5 times from 3 feet (accidentally) without even a scratch.
  It does have a Poetic Flipbook case that covers the front and back, not sure if that made any differences.

The G2 is the best phone I ever had.  It takes great pictures, long battery life,  and has a very nice screen even impressed my coworkers who use iPhone 5s.
  I wish the screen could be a bit bigger but the size of G2 is about as big as I can tolerate.... G3 is nicer but just a tad too big to carry around.
  $240 for a manufacturer refurb is not a bad deal.

rated:
Warranty status is unclear.  From the auction page: "

• If the item is advertised as new please do not assume it comes with factory warranty, if it comes with factory warranty we will state it clearly with the phone.

They don't specify any warranty, even though it's supposedly a factory refurb.

rated:
View said:   dealmaster00 said:   I had this phone; never again. If you crack the screen, it will no longer respond to touch, rendering the phone useless. Poor engineering on LG's part, and tons of reports of this happening to other people online.

I have a TMO LG G2 (D801) made in Korea which I dropped at least 5 times from 3 feet (accidentally) without even a scratch.
  It does have a Poetic Flipbook case that covers the front and back, not sure if that made any differences.

The G2 is the best phone I ever had.  It takes great pictures, long battery life,  and has a very nice screen even impressed my coworkers who use iPhone 5s.
  I wish the screen could be a bit bigger but the size of G2 is about as big as I can tolerate.... G3 is nicer but just a tad too big to carry around.

I've dropped my Sprint variant multiple times on hardwood and tile and it doesn't even have a scratch l (without a case!).

Great phone. Does the D800 have TMO LTE radios?

rated:
Coop1979 said:   
View said:   

I've dropped my Sprint variant multiple times on hardwood and tile and it doesn't even have a scratch l (without a case!).

Great phone. Does the D800 have TMO LTE radios?

I use my D800 with T-Mobile LTE.

rated:
Why don't they put memory card slots? Would have bought 2 if it had that.

rated:
View said:   

D800 with AT&T. The D801 probably uses the same digitizer, so would have the same issue - be very careful with your phone!

rated:
mushman said:   Why don't they put memory card slots? Would have bought 2 if it had that.
 +1,  Completely agree

rated:
This phone don't have memory slot? I just want to buy it for my mother.

rated:

rated:
mushman said:   Why don't they put memory card slots? Would have bought 2 if it had that.
  They listened to the complaints about this - the G3 does have a card slot and a removable/replaceable battery.

rated:
do u really need sd slot?  i have d801 T-Mobile 32 gb version.  this is excellent phone and battery is better than Samsung s3.  when i had s3, i never take out the sd card.   u can use wifi or usb cable to transfer data.  of course, with sd card slot is better but believe it is ok without sd slot.  there is little concern which over heat on power button area when play games alot.  on the other hand, i dont suggest buy refurbished smartphone. 

rated:
LG phones have good camera..

rated:
**Dead** - Listing has ended.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014