• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Chamberlain PD210D Power Drive 1/2-Horsepower Security-Plus Chain-Drive Garage Door Opener, Blue and White $109 Fs HomeDepot

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Chamberlain-Power-Drive-1-2-HP-Chain-...

get reliability and enhanced style with the PD210 Power Drive 1/2 HP Chain Drive garage door opener. It delivers smooth, steady performance year after year with its 1/2 HP motor and industrial-strength chain drive. It includes a 6 year motor warranty.

• 1/2 HP motor with industrial-strength, rugged chain drive
  • Quick-install rail system provides faster and easier installation - assembles in 60 seconds
  • Will work with a 7 ft. door but you will need to purchase the 8 ft. extension kit model 7708CB or the 10 ft. rail extension kit model 7710CB which is for larger doors
  • Delivers 100-Watts of light with adjustable light time delay
  • Homelink compatible the in vehicle remote control system
  • The protector system safety sensors with rapid-snap brackets project an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverse the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down
  • Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object
  • Opener lights turn on automatically when the protector system's infrared beam is broken
  • Security plus anti-burglary technology assures a new code is sent every time the remote control is used
  • PosiLock theft protection assures that once the door is closed, it stays locked
  • Manual release handles in case of power failure

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I get $128 w/FS

Im getting:An internal HomeDepot.com error occurred.
The file or page you are looking for no longer exists.
The URL that was typed is incorrect

Am A Zon

has this with a 15% discount which I believe comes to $110 and with free shipping. I just bought 2. I was looking for these this week. GLA

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014