• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
$4 off any Two Starbucks Coffee Products NO Exc.= Free SS x10/15/14

$4 off any Two Starbucks Coffee Products 

variety of single serve products available for free - Any coffee products - no exclusions

Click on Special Savings at top of page

coupon factory / 2 prints / top of page / no ad 

Member Summary

$4off2StarbucksCoffeeProducts (127.00kB)
Thanks imanemokid
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
imanemokid said:   $4 off any Two Starbucks Coffee Products NO Exc.= Free SS x10/15/14

$4 off any Two Starbucks Coffee Products 

variety of single serve products available for free - Any coffee products - no exclusions

Click on Special Savings at top of page

coupon factory / 2 prints / top of page / no ad 

Can I copy these and use all I want??? HUH, HUH, CAN I???

rated:
^^a little too much coffee today ... caffeine overload ???

rated:
i WILL KEEP TRYING..Love coffee..

rated:
thanks OP used it @ (Jewel Albertson's company ) with cashier override

rated:
issue resolved.

rated:
if you are having trouble printing the coupon, DO THIS:

right click where it says "get coupon" and choose open a new tab. once you do that, the coupon should print or you'll get a prompt to allow it print, click yes, then it will print.

rated:
imanemokid said:   ^^a little too much coffee today ... caffeine overload ???

Mr C needs to PutThatCoffeeDOWN  

Anywhoo... Savingstar has 3 SB products with $1 Cash Back on purchase: (1) Save $1.00 when you buy any ONE (1) 48oz. bottle of Starbucks® Iced Coffee Brewed to Personalize and (2) Save $1.00 when you buy ONE (1) Starbucks® Discoveries Iced Cafè Favorites including Caffè Mocha, Carmel Macchiato or Vanilla Latte. Find in the chilled section of your grocery store today and (3) Save $1.00 when you buy any ONE (1) single Bottled Starbucks® Iced Coffee.

Perhaps those of you taking advantage of coupons and sales, can use the coupons along with the Savingstar offers, and turn this into a MM.

ETA: Savingstar link.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   if you are having trouble printing the coupon, DO THIS:

right click where it says "get coupon" and choose open a new tab. once you do that, the coupon should print or you'll get a prompt to allow it print, click yes, then it will print.

Thanks, that worked for me.

rated:
Tried to use coupon at a CVS. Register beeped and cashier would not push it through.

rated:
Coupon wouldn't scan at WalMart either, and they will not manually key in coupons if they are printed at home

rated:
dynothegreat6015 said:   Coupon wouldn't scan at WalMart either, and they will not manually key in coupons if they are printed at home
haven't had any problem getting them to manually key in Qz @ the walmartz I infrequent ...

(try printing them @ work, instead) ...

rated:
Just used at WalMart, no issues.

rated:
just used 2 coupons for 4 bottles of fraps @ kroger.  no problem of getting $8 off.

rated:
expired?

rated:
No coupon appears for me, must have been through Sunday.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014