• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
scan of q coming  Retail Coupon Code: 50332
Online Coupon Code: 11605
Valid in U.S. stores, online or by phone. Valid 8/31/14–9/6/14.
Discount applies to select PCs only, regularly priced $499 or more. Limit one coupon per customer, nontransferable. Excludes Daily Deals and clearance items. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in the order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards. Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. Tax and shipping not included in calculating the minimum purchase. Free shipping on Staples.com for all Staples Rewards® members.

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary

staples (15.55kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I just used it in-store, so yes, it is active.

Does anyone have a screenshot of the coupon?

chatterbox22 (Aug. 29, 2014 @ 12:32p) |

tracfancier (Aug. 29, 2014 @ 1:59p) |

Must have just missed the deals.  All the $349.99 laptops are marked back up.

ams30 (Aug. 31, 2014 @ 1:50a) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Title and terms differ... you say all PC/laptop but terms say select PCs only

rated:
camar0 said:   Title and terms differ... you say all PC/laptop but terms say select PCs only

said that last time too camaro. worked on just about everything, heard no reports of it NOT working on any given laptop or desktop.

rated:
Worked today on a Dell desktop, SLICK !!

rated:
Just worked on a Toshibia that was marked down $200!

rated:
Link of the Toshiba?

rated:
nguyenkfw said:   Link of the Toshiba?

Toshiba
eg : $499.99
Save: - $15.50
Now: $484.49
Instant Savings : - $84.50
Rebate : - $50.00
$349.99*
each
*Price after rebate

Less $100 Coupon

$249.99

rated:
The online code 11605 appears to be live now, so it it can be used on items that are originally 499.99 and up.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
camar0 said:   Title and terms differ... you say all PC/laptop but terms say select PCs only

said that last time too camaro. worked on just about everything, heard no reports of it NOT working on any given laptop or desktop.

Damnit I should already know this about Staples, foot in mouth... hah....

rated:
this coupon still took for android tablet too

rated:
too bad I tried chat to get 110 price match then this coupon but they said no....

rated:
Toshiba from above link is OOS, too bad, I've got rewards to use

rated:
flipr said:   Toshiba from above link is OOS, too bad, I've got rewards to use

see my thread in HD for another Toshiba, same price.

rated:
I this is nice It will work for me...thanks

rated:
Everyone I looked at was out of stock....

rated:
I bought a Toshiba C55-A5285 at Staples for my daughter and paid an extra $170 for the protection but now am really wishing I had not bought the warranty.  Has anyone tried to cancel the warranty/support within a few days of purchasing or does anyone know what the policy is?  Should I just return the laptop altogether?  She has not used it yet.

rated:
Girlfromdublin said:   I bought a Toshiba C55-A5285 at Staples for my daughter and paid an extra $170 for the protection but now am really wishing I had not bought the warranty.  Has anyone tried to cancel the warranty/support within a few days of purchasing or does anyone know what the policy is?  Should I just return the laptop altogether?  She has not used it yet.
  As I recall you have 30 days to cancel it

rated:
Thanks

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   
Girlfromdublin said:   I bought a Toshiba C55-A5285 at Staples for my daughter and paid an extra $170 for the protection but now am really wishing I had not bought the warranty.  Has anyone tried to cancel the warranty/support within a few days of purchasing or does anyone know what the policy is?  Should I just return the laptop altogether?  She has not used it yet.

Thank you. I contacted Staples online help and they said to contact Square Trade. I did and the warranty is not in their system yet so Staples are telling me that they can not cancel the warranty because it is an instore purchase so now I have to go back to the store to cancel it with three kids in tow...  I am just going to return the laptop altogether.

rated:
Is the in-store code active yet?

rated:
Girlfromdublin said:   
yesidonoitall said:   

Thank you. I contacted Staples online help and they said to contact Square Trade. I did and the warranty is not in their system yet so Staples are telling me that they can not cancel the warranty because it is an instore purchase so now I have to go back to the store to cancel it with three kids in tow...  I am just going to return the laptop altogether.

I see no need to take it out on Staples just because you changed your mind.
Just get a refund on the warranty....
How did they end up selling it to you in the first place?

rated:
  Always remember when people offer you crap like this:  they wouldnt offer it if it didn't make them money.

By the time this laptop croaks on average, it would be worth less than $170 anyway, and Im sure that policy doesnt cover how itll actually break, water damage, drops, etc.

rated:
chatterbox22 said:   Is the in-store code active yet?

rated:
chatterbox22 said:   
chatterbox22 said:   Is the in-store code active yet?

http://akimages.shoplocal.com/dyn_li/400.0.90.0/Retailers/Staple...

rated:
Must have just missed the deals.  All the $349.99 laptops are marked back up.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014