• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
online code 50464

scan for store coming

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

coupon (48.60kB)
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I get "need entire 16 digit code"???

rated:
jesrf said:   I get "need entire 16 digit code"???
  

this coupon is a 5 digit multi use.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
jesrf said:   I get "need entire 16 digit code"???
  

this coupon is a 5 digit multi use.

  I understand, but Staples website  won't apply it...

Sorry, but an error has been made.

Please check the following field(s):

*Coupon code
We're sorry, but to use this coupon, you must enter its entire 16-digit code. Please check the coupon and try again.

rated:
jesrf said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
jesrf said:   I get "need entire 16 digit code"???
  

this coupon is a 5 digit multi use.

  I understand, but Staples website  won't apply it...

Sorry, but an error has been made.

Please check the following field(s):

*Coupon code
We're sorry, but to use this coupon, you must enter its entire 16-digit code. Please check the coupon and try again.

  

you'll need to call them to fix it, out of my control. can't be responsible for their website errors. gotta handle that yourself by calling.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
jesrf said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
jesrf said:   I get "need entire 16 digit code"???
  

this coupon is a 5 digit multi use.

  I understand, but Staples website  won't apply it...

Sorry, but an error has been made.

Please check the following field(s):

*Coupon code
We're sorry, but to use this coupon, you must enter its entire 16-digit code. Please check the coupon and try again.

  

you'll need to call them to fix it, out of my control. can't be responsible for their website errors. gotta handle that yourself by calling.

  Hmmm, first rule... Don't call...

rated:
jesrf said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
jesrf said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
jesrf said:   I get "need entire 16 digit code"???
  

this coupon is a 5 digit multi use.

  I understand, but Staples website  won't apply it...

Sorry, but an error has been made.

Please check the following field(s):

*Coupon code
We're sorry, but to use this coupon, you must enter its entire 16-digit code. Please check the coupon and try again.

  

you'll need to call them to fix it, out of my control. can't be responsible for their website errors. gotta handle that yourself by calling.

  Hmmm, first rule... Don't call...

  

then don't get your machine. that rule doesn't apply to totally legit deals that aren't working right. that's for deals YOU DON'T want to raise attention to. 

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
jesrf said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
jesrf said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
jesrf said:   I get "need entire 16 digit code"???
  

this coupon is a 5 digit multi use.

  I understand, but Staples website  won't apply it...

Sorry, but an error has been made.

Please check the following field(s):

*Coupon code
We're sorry, but to use this coupon, you must enter its entire 16-digit code. Please check the coupon and try again.

  

you'll need to call them to fix it, out of my control. can't be responsible for their website errors. gotta handle that yourself by calling.

  Hmmm, first rule... Don't call...

  

then don't get your machine. that rule doesn't apply to totally legit deals that aren't working right. that's for deals YOU DON'T want to raise attention to. 

  I threw caution to the wind & called, was told the coupon wasn't good (online) on any item, because they didn't "have anything in stock " (seriously) the machine I wanted for in store pickup is allegedly in the damaged bin, which is why it shows in stock but I can't buy it... Thanks for trying OP, maybe I'll head to the store later....

rated:
jesrf said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
jesrf said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
jesrf said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
jesrf said:   I get "need entire 16 digit code"???
  

this coupon is a 5 digit multi use.

  I understand, but Staples website  won't apply it...

Sorry, but an error has been made.

Please check the following field(s):

*Coupon code
We're sorry, but to use this coupon, you must enter its entire 16-digit code. Please check the coupon and try again.

  

you'll need to call them to fix it, out of my control. can't be responsible for their website errors. gotta handle that yourself by calling.

  Hmmm, first rule... Don't call...

  

then don't get your machine. that rule doesn't apply to totally legit deals that aren't working right. that's for deals YOU DON'T want to raise attention to. 

  I threw caution to the wind & called, was told the coupon wasn't good (online) on any item, because they didn't "have anything in stock " (seriously) the machine I wanted for in store pickup is allegedly in the damaged bin, which is why it shows in stock but I can't buy it... Thanks for trying OP, maybe I'll head to the store later....

  

yeah, that situation is unique. good luck.

rated:
Call. They gave me a refund.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014