• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Dyson AM01 10
Disclaimer
Dyson.USA via eBay has the (Refurbished) Dyson AM01 10" Air Multiplier Table Fan: Blue or White on sale for $99.99 with free shipping.

Compare at Amazon for $129.99.

• Smooth airflow- Air Multiplier technology amplifies the airflow No chopping blades means no buffeting
  • Save energy- use in conjunction with air conditioning to lower energy bills by up to 20%
  • Safe for children- no fast-spinning blades
  • Quieter- re-engineered for improved sound quality
  • Easy to clean- no grilles or dusty blades

3.9/5 Stars based on 64 customer reviews on Amazon

Member Summary

dyson
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

just fyi, most likely these are the old model, and some people think they are loud (me included). i find these deceptive because you'll listen to them in stores which are huge and noisy so you can't get a sense of how loud they are or how much air they are moving. i don't think they are louder then a normal fan, but since they are so expensive you'd hope they were...

dyson has lowered the noise in the newest models, but i have not compared them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014