• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
With enough bits to do most anything you need to do around the house, the Craftsman 54 pc driving set is one of the best things to happen to a drill since it went cordless
1/4 inch Speed-Lok quick connector allows one-handed tool changes and helps prevent the bits from slipping in the drill
The set includes a magnetic bit holder, 33 assorted 1-inch insert bits, nine assorted 2-inch power bits, three 3-inch power bits and seven assorted nut setters
Made of high speed steel
A compact molded case helps keep everything together
Weighs 1.6 pounds

www.sears.com/craftsman-54pc-power-driving-set/p-00926393000P

Member Summary

craftsman
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Compare at Amazon for $19.25.

4.5/5 Stars based on 158 customer reviews on product page.

This would be perfect to buy with the $10 tool of the month points, but I haven't received my points this month. Anyone else?

Great price but have so many tools around the house already.

Does it come with T-5 torx? Thanx!

Nice price,this will be a great small present for my dad a new tools.

chryslerguy said:   This would be perfect to buy with the $10 tool of the month points, but I haven't received my points this month. Anyone else?
††

I have not received my points for this month yet either.

Good Luck!!

WhyMeSaidHe said:   
chryslerguy said:   This would be perfect to buy with the $10 tool of the month points, but I haven't received my points this month. Anyone else?
††

I have not received my points for this month yet either.

Good Luck!!

††Thanks, glad it's not just me, but I hope they show up!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014