• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Thanks OP! Sent flowers to my mom for no reason at all. Awesome!

dennacanbox said:   Thanks OP! Sent flowers to my mom for no reason at all. Awesome!
† I did the same, I just forgot to include a card so she was trying to figure out who they were from.† Btw, this offer was extended to Monday 09/08 at 3PM EST.

We just sent flowers to my mom and mother in law. Tuesday was the only delivery option. Mom's b-day is 6 days later and MIL recently had surgery and is stuck in a rehabilitation facility so I am sure both will be excited to get them...

1-800 Roses
Disclaimer
I was expecting mini roses.. they look full size to me.
Pretty nice for $40 even, even better for Free + $15†
(colors are a little off in the picture†because of fluorescent lights

Works great but NOTE - DOES NOT DO DELIVERIES TO HOSPITALS-SAYS FEDEX CANNOT DELIVER THERE FYI.

Looks like you can use the code multiple times. FYI.†

scottvm said:   UPS and MYCHOICE suck. I ordered these for a female in my house. Same last name, same address. They were supposed to be delivered today. I used my MYCHOICE to reroute the delivery to a UPS store. I get notification that they are delivered. So, I go to the UPS store. The UPS store is refusing to give me the flowers. First, they told me there were no packages there. Then they said they would only release it to the female I sent them to. Even though these are no signature required, and the UPS guy would have given them to me at the house, or just left them on the porch.
† USPS is the same way. Your ID must match the name on the package exactly.

What if you two were getting a divorce and these were confidential documents.†

USPS has not been the same for me. †I have been allowed to go pick up certified letters for this female person that require a signature, and USPS gives it to me no questions asked.

TimInHollywood said:   No doubt about the potential chargeback. I would never pay for anything online with my bank account. That's crazy. Virtually no protection at all.

I beg to differ on that. †
I'm employed with a nationally recognized bank and if in fact your bank account is used via your debit card, you are absolutely 100% covered by VISA's 0% fraud liability if your debit card is issued by†VISA (as far as fraud goes). †
We will also attempt to move Heaven & Earth to do whatever we can for our customers whenever there IS a dispute,†unless of course someone is just trying to get something for nothing in the first place, and when that situation does arise it's something that†rarely gets past us anyhow.

A. I wasn't talking about a VISA debit card (I was referring to direct ACH or echeck). Though I don't understand why anyone would use one.

B. The flowers arrived on Saturday morning. Certainly not as good (largely due to packaging/shipping) as a local florist, but the price was right.

C. I concur with a poster above. I will never use these services for a high-volume day, but random days/deals like this are worth it.

Due to technical issues, we cannot accept payment through VISA CHECKOUT at this time. Please try again later or continue with your order using another payment method.
Then no promo code

Just worked for me 5 minutes ago

Bought one more right before 4 pm

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014