Smith Wesson M P15-22 A1 Style Comp 811033
Disclaimer
Link

Great price on a really fun to shoot rifle. †Great for plinking. †

Member Summary

rifle
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

that's a damn good deal, get a black dog 50rd drum and have a blast

I'd be all over this if it was so hard to get .22LR ammo.

dogmeat said:   I'd be all over this if it was so hard to get .22LR ammo.
† It's not as hard as you think. Just find a local Sports Academy and show up at opening on the days they get ammo shipments. Or keep an eye on FW and you will find deals on the 550 round boxes.

This is an awesome price on a really fun rifle. I bought one a little over a year ago for $396 shipped and thought I got a great deal! It is fairly reliable and super cheap to shoot. Functions very similarly to an AR-15.

walkerbait said:   dogmeat said:   I'd be all over this if it was so hard to get .22LR ammo.
† It's not as hard as you think. Just find a local Sports Academy and show up at opening on the days they get ammo shipments. Or keep an eye on FW and you will find deals on the 550 round boxes.

This is an awesome price on a really fun rifle. I bought one a little over a year ago for $396 shipped and thought I got a great deal! It is fairly reliable and super cheap to shoot. Functions very similarly to an AR-15.

It is hard to find ammo. And the 1 box limit is usually pricey with shipping. Plus, most of us don't have and academy sports or even know what that is.

That being said, I horded .22 before the crazy happened, so I'm good to go and heading to the range soon with mine, they are super fun and this is a steal. Since it functions so closely to my AR, it is a great training aid for much cheaper.

walkerbait said:   

††
As it turns out, some of us work and we can't just appear at a store when it opens. I have a Cabela's about 35 miles from me. They tell me every day there is a group of people at the door at opening who check for .22 ammo and pretty much buy out anything they have received. There must be people sitting on mountains of .22LR, while working stiffs who show up after 5pm are out of luck.

† I walked into the local Gander Mountain store the other day and they had boxes of them sitting on each checkout counter. †22LR isn't really that hard to find anymore. Yes, its hard to find CHEAP still, but its not hard to find. †

Cabelas still has it for sale at good prices pretty often. †Having a local store helps in that you can have it shipped to the store for free store pickup. †I've amassed quite a bit of 22LR for under .07 round from Cabelas alone, over the last couple years. †††

I find it ironic that in the same thread where people are complaining that 22LR is tough to find because people are hoarding it, there are two users who say they've been hoarding it.

This is good price. I pay my $430 two month ago. I love this M&P15-22 . For the ammo yup it's hard to find ;(

Lefty421 said:   
† I walked into the local Gander Mountain store the other day and they had boxes of them sitting on each checkout counter. †22LR isn't really that hard to find anymore. Yes, its hard to find CHEAP still, but its not hard to find. †

Cabelas still has it for sale at good prices pretty often. †Having a local store helps in that you can have it shipped to the store for free store pickup. †I've amassed quite a bit of 22LR for under .07 round from Cabelas alone, over the last couple years. †††

† It is hard to find. I don't need any and have a whopping 500rnds from over a year ago. I hardly shoot it but look for others. I have not found any in stock since the craze of people even paying .07rnd.†

Btw, it's OOS.†

So you'd buy it if ammo was hard to find.

Is this that much better than the $200 22LR's?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014