• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

MDRX05/RB (21.09kB)
Disclaimer
Sony X-Series Over-the-Ear Headphones (MDRX05/RB) - $39.99 FS @ Best Buy

• 40mm drivers
  • Microphone with remote (compatible w/ Apple products)
  • 4Hz - 24kHz frequency response
  • 3.9' cord
  • 90 Day Warranty

Review: Engadget 

4.6 / 5 Stars with 116 Customer Reviews

The next best price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $80.45 shipped from Rakuten (Tech For Less LLC)

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thank You Xenocrates.....................had a $5 gift that BB had sent me.....plus 5% Discover CashBack.............no brainer buy...many thanks!

rated:
I personally got these for $200 ( used my Sony points). Sound quality is pretty good, like it better than the beats, but these headphones are heavy and oddly shaped. I haven't worn mine since I got them. I understand the fad with today's over the ear headphones, but these take the cake. The overkill with the large design doesn't make you look cool, but like a nerd from the 80's. Save your money! The pad for the top of the head isn't enough either.

rated:
Just picked them up at my Local best buy , definitely not for audiophiles , sound great with Hip hop , lots of Bass , definitely not something I would wear to the GYM (I am 39) and these have too much flair . if you are looking at Beats then these might be a good alternative for this $49 , they are worth it .

rated:
Price drop! These are now $39.99.

rated:
sold out hours ago...

rated:
sold out in Houston

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014