• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Every time I've ordered a "real" Sears deal like this, and got in right when it gets listed on FW, it gets cancelled and refunded a week later.

I just got the Ready For Pickup e-mail. I'll report back this weekend.

Yeah cancellation happens often, but this time I did get it... got the delivery today

Picked mine up today. Very happy with the quality...seems very sturdy with almost no flex to it.
The drawers pull out smoothly and feel very solid.

Now to wait for a deal on a top piece....

isles1 said:   I just got the Ready For Pickup e-mail. I'll report back this weekend.
Picked up yesterday. For a the price, it is a good deal. The retail on this has to be inflated...not a pro quality box so I could not see it selling for much over $150 at best. I was tempted to put it on Craigslist, but it is the kind of thing that is functional for my garage, and I am sure at some point I could sell it used for slightly less than what I paid for it. If nothing else, it gave me the incentive to clean out the garage.

The drawer sizes of what I guess is the newer model posted in the OP would be more useful, which is now on sale for $199: http://www.sears.com/26-in-4-drawer-heavy-duty-ball-bearing/p-00...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014