Voting History
rated:

Kohls 30% (640.20kB)
Disclaimer
Here's the next 30% off scan
Valid November 11-19

Use promo code PIES30 online at Kohls.com
or use scan... YMMV

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Here are some department specific coupons to stack with the FS, 30% off, and $10 off $25:

ARTCREDIT10 - 10% off Select Ar... (more)

Llilith (Nov. 11, 2014 @ 5:15p) |

I see what you're saying, I can't even view it on my android...I get same message.
SO, I just copied the image (on my pc)... (more)

FatBrewer (Nov. 11, 2014 @ 5:20p) |

My local Kohls store wasn't very nice about the coupons today. Cashier said they are supposed to keep the coupons of an... (more)

Ilovebargains (Nov. 11, 2014 @ 7:26p) |

Current Coupons and Offers: - Note - You can now stack four coupons per order! Sitewide % off coupons do not stack with each other.

Black Friday starts now online! $15 KC for every $50 spent, 15% off with coupon HOLIDAY15  and more!

Department specific (these stack with sitewide % off coupons):
ARTCREDIT10 - 10% off Select Arts and Crafts (exp 11/28)

Kohl's Charge:
MVC15KC - 15% off with Kohl's Charge (exp 12/1)

Non Kohl's Charge:
HOLIDAY15 - 15% off purchase (exp 11/30)
THANKS15 - 15% off purchase (exp 11/30)
THANKS1236 - 15% off Purchase (exp 12/7)
UR15OFF - 15% off $100 with Chase Card Payment (exp 1/1/15)
DISCOVER - 10% off $75 Purchase (exp 1/2/15)
SAVEVS4 - 15% off $75 Purchase (exp 12/31)
WELLS15OFF - 15% off $100 Purchase (exp 1/2/15)

Shipping Offers:
Free Shipping with $50 Purchase (exp 11/28)
Free Shipping with $75.00 Purchase

Kohl's Cash:
Earn $10 for every $50 spent
Earn it 11/11 - 11/19, spend it 11/20 - 11/26 - Redeem now!
Earn it 11/24 - 11/30, spend it 12/1 - 12/8 - $15 KC for Every $50 Spent!

Clearance low-to-high 
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
PLUS
Get $10 Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent Nov 11-19
Redeemable Nov 20-26

rated:
30% only with Kohl's card

Title needs to reflect that

rated:
C320 said:   30% only with Kohl's card

Title needs to reflect that

Fixed...Thanks

rated:
Free Shipping code, for card holders
FREEMVC
valid Nov 11-19

rated:
No image of coupon

rated:
msmusazay said:   No image of coupon
It's right there in first posting, no idea why you can't see it.

rated:
For 1 day stacks with the 2 $10 off $25 coupons (B&M only, sorry thought that was clear seeing they are printables).

PRINTABLE 1 for $10
PRINTABLE 2 for $10

rated:
uafgrad said:   For 1 day stacks with the 2 $10 off $25 coupons.
What are the $10 off coupons?

rated:
$10 off 25 @ Kohls -- in store or online with code: VETSDAY10 or HONOR10 or TAKE10VET (Thru Veteran's Day, 11/11)

http://www.kohlscorporation.com/�/1031�/110714_VetsDay10.htm

rated:
$10 off 25 @ Kohls -- in store or online with code: VETSDAY10 or HONOR10 or TAKE10VET (Thru Veteran's Day, 11/11)

rated:
Will we see free shipping no minimum again for cyber monday later this month?

rated:
Updated my post above with the link for the 2 printable $10 off $25 coupons. They do stack with the 30% off coupon for one day (the 11th) B&M only.

rated:
Thanks

rated:
thanks 😀😀😀

rated:
Thanks for the promo code, wondering if Kohls ships to Canada

rated:
Thanks for this Coupon!

rated:
Are small electrics excluded? I'm thinking of picking up a stick vac for the kitchen.

rated:
Thanks.

Will the stacked combination works like $20 off of $25 or $20 off of $35? We will know tomorrow when we try but anyone knows an answer based on past experience please share it with us.

rated:
@PonPugal: Nope. I just tried on the website. "The Promo Code you entered cannot be applied to this order. An offer of equal or greater savings has already been applied."

Discounts Applied:

• VETSDAY-$10.00$10 off your Purchase of $25 or moreExpires 11/11/14.Remove.
  • VETSDAY10Not yet qualified$10 off your Purchase of $25 or moreThe Promo Code you entered cannot be applied to this order. An offer of equal or greater savings has already been applied.Expires 11/12/14.Remove.

rated:
Live now

rated:
funkay said:   @PonPugal: Nope. I just tried on the website. "The Promo Code you entered cannot be applied to this order. An offer of equal or greater savings has already been applied."

Discounts Applied:

• VETSDAY10Not yet qualified$10 off your Purchase of $25 or moreThe Promo Code you entered cannot be applied to this order. An offer of equal or greater savings has already been applied.Expires 11/12/14.Remove.

Agreed. Tried the same thing. Those two discounts are not stacking for me either.

rated:
I also can't view the scan.

rated:
funkay said:   @PonPugal: Nope. I just tried on the website. "The Promo Code you entered cannot be applied to this order. An offer of equal or greater savings has already been applied."

Discounts Applied:

Generally you can stack $ off and % off, but not two $ off.

rated:
They might stack in-store

rated:
gizmo said:   They might stack in-store
Hopefully
Any suggestions on talking the register clerk into it? Is it as simple as handing the coupons seperated by the 30% off ?
(Just tried to stack the VETSDAY and VETSDAY10 online, but didn't work.)

rated:
FatBrewer said:   
Hopefully
Any suggestions on talking the register clerk into it? Is it as simple as handing the coupons seperated by the 30% off ?
(Just tried to stack the VETSDAY and VETSDAY10 online, but didn't work.)

Either the computer is going to take them or not ~ I don't think it's a matter of talking them into it?. There isn't a need to separate the coupons because the computer applies them in the order of $off then %off even if they are scanned in the opposite order.
I'm just thinking they may work in-store because Uafgrad posted they were stackable and he's Kaptain Kohls I'm just clueless as to to what minimum purchase you would actually have to make, maybe $35 but that's a guess!

rated:
shinobi1 said:   

Discounts Applied:

Agreed. Tried the same thing. Those two discounts are not stacking for me either.

Only stack B&M (sorry, thought that was clear since I posted the printable versions). YMMV.

rated:
I used them all day yesterday in store. Made a $25 purchase a little over $4.

rated:
Whats the rest of the scan?

rated:
What happen to the scan?

rated:
It's still there

rated:
It looks like any Kohl's cash earned now can be redeemed during their spend $50 and get $15 in Kohl's cash period from the 24th to the 26th. It appears there will be a little overlap. I'm just planning ahead!

rated:
delic221 said:   It looks like any Kohl's cash earned now can be redeemed during their spend $50 and get $15 in Kohl's cash period from the 24th to the 26th. It appears there will be a little overlap. I'm just planning ahead!

You can't earn Kohls Cash when paying with Kohls Cash

rated:
Ah. I CAN view the scan on desktop, but not mobile. That's the problem. Thanks!

rated:
What's B&M ONLY ?

Thanks

rated:
scan worked perfectly...just showed the image from my phone and stacked a $10 off $25 coupon with no problems at all...cashier even said they just needed to see something (print out or phone) to give the discount...

rated:
normal1 said:   What's B&M ONLY ?

Thanks

Hot Deals FAQ

rated:
Sure scan will work .. Did you stack though ?

Skipping 11 Messages...
rated:
My local Kohls store wasn't very nice about the coupons today. Cashier said they are supposed to keep the coupons of anyone who tries to share their coupon. Hope this doesn't continue. They only took one $10 coupon and wouldn't let me make multiple transactions. Came home and shopped online instead.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014