• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Kohl's: 30% Off Entire Purchase (Kohls CHARGE Cardholders)Coupon code: HUGS30, Valid 2/11- 02/18
(30% Off Entire Purchase (Cardholders)) only

STORE FLYER SCAN (thnx GIZMO)

http://static-forums.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/470792_koh...

Earn $10†Kohls†cash for every $50 spent from Feb 5-14†
The†Kohls†cash is redeemable Feb 15-22 †(thanks fatbrewer)

††

free shipping code 2/11-2/18 2015 "FEBMVC" †(thx megafoster)

www.kohls.com

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary

30% off Scan YMMV (624.92kB)
Thanks gizmo
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
$10 off any $30 purchase starts feb 20-22 "SAVEU10"

megafoster (Feb. 17, 2015 @ 12:55p) |

HELLO WHATS NEW %30 DISCOUNT CODE OF Kohls. PL HELP ME..THANKS

yozcan (Feb. 22, 2015 @ 5:08p) |

Yes, they will. †I have done it.

debhoma (Feb. 26, 2015 @ 7:19p) |

Current Coupons and Offers: - Note: You can now stack four coupons per order! Sitewide % off coupons do not stack with each other.

Department specific (these stack with sitewide % off coupons):
FROZEN25 - Extra 25% off Frozen apparel and accessories (excludes sleep and swim) (exp 2/28)
CHAPSBT20 - 20% off men's big and tall chaps sportswear (exp 2/28)

Kohl's Charge:
FEBPYD - 15% off with Kohl's Charge (exp 3/5)

Non Kohl's Charge:
SPRING - 15% off (exp 2/25)
SAVINGS - 20% off $100 (exp 2/25)
YES2YOU15 - 15% off (exp 3/1)
TAKE15 - 15% off  (exp 3/1)​
USA15OFF  - 15% off $100 purchase (exp 1/1/16)
CITI15OFF  - 15% off $100 purchase (exp 1/1/16)

Shipping Offers:
Free shipping with $75.00 Purchase

Kohl's Cash:
Earn $10 for every $50 spent
Earn it 2/5 - 2/14, spend it 2/15 - 2/22

Clearance low to high 
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I'm in on this!

EDIT: Just bought 4 dress shirts and saved over $100!

rated:
Earn $10 Kohls cash for every $50 spent from Feb 5-14
The Kohls cash is redeemable Feb 15-22

rated:
Is there a scan available for the 2/11/2015 30%? In advance, thanks.

rated:
mymonahan said:   Is there a scan available for the 2/11/2015 30%? In advance, thanks.
††
Just posted it†here

rated:
I never tried this but Kohls will take a printed copy of the 30% off scan? Thank You

rated:
acroJoemonte said:   I never tried this but Kohls will take a printed copy of the 30% off scan? Thank You
††

most do, put some won't. it is a YMMV situation.

rated:
If you download the Kohl's app it has a wallet feature where you can load coupons and it gives you a barcode to scan in the store.

rated:
Agree with the Kohls App...Great way to get the coupons you didn't get mailed. (I only got 20%) I just wish you could shut off Notifications!

rated:
free shipping code 2/11-2/18 2005 "FEBMVC"

rated:
Thank you OP! I love Kohls!

rated:
Thank you OP !

rated:
megafoster said:   free shipping code 2/11-2/18 2005 "FEBMVC"
† Whooaaa, time machine!†

Thanks!

rated:
Thanks for the scan, gizmo. Will really come in handy.

rated:
great deals, but i do dislike that Kohl's jacks their sale prices up right before codes become active

rated:
I wish they sell snow blower.

rated:
Kind of disappointed.Tried to buy baby gear online and it wont take 30% off.Apparently under the item it says may not be eligible for discount.I called CS and they have new policy from a month ago.

rated:
Awesome, I had planned to get a head lamp and a multi knife tool for my lil bro's birthday on the 18th and saved some on tax since I had it sent there. Used the free shipping & 30% off code. Thanks again Mistercheap!

rated:
Doesn't work on kcups either...what a disappointment. Guess bonton will get my business since they are cheaper to begin with. Bad move Kohls.

rated:
Thanks so much. I was just looking for the free shipping code!

rated:
newmomagain said:   Doesn't work on kcups either...what a disappointment. Guess bonton will get my business since they are cheaper to begin with. Bad move Kohls.
† †Oh, boy, this is a huge negative for me. I used to stock up on kcups with my 30% off codes. Looks like no more kcup purchases from Kohl's.

rated:
Yeah better deal at Bonton or with the 20% off coupons from Bed Bath and Beyond

rated:
I was super disappointed too;-(Used to love shopping at Kohls .

rated:
CardinalDeal said:   Kind of disappointed.Tried to buy baby gear online and it wont take 30% off.Apparently under the item it says may not be eligible for discount.I called CS and they have new policy from a month ago.
† I noticed this today as well.. a month ago I purchased a car seat and play yard using 30% off without issue, so I guess this must be a new policy?

I see some baby gear categories like bottles/feeding some items can still receive the discount...

rated:
thank you

rated:
NOTE:

Ebates offering double cb of 6% at Kohls right now.

www.ebates.com

rated:
FYI Anything that is considered "online exclusive" is no longer eligible for the discounts.

rated:
Thanks for taking the time to post these discount codes ....helps a lot when ur on a budget like me : )

rated:
Is the free shipping code the only promo code or coupon I can use on a pair of Nike women's running shoes?†

rated:
I do not understand if there is a difference between online exclusive and online only.

I bought an online only tee and the 30% discount coupon worked.

Online only tee

rated:
GM99 said:   I do not understand if there is a difference between online exclusive and online only.

I bought an online only tee and the 30% discount coupon worked.

Online only tee

††

I think it depends what the brand or product is, not that it is an "online" only product.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   ††

I think it depends what the brand or product is, not that it is an "online" only product.

††
I think you're right. I loaded up on Nike workout gear and had one Champion sweatshirt in my cart. The Champion sweat is the only thing the discount was applied to. Free ship worked, of course. I'm not surprised though... Nike is usually always excluded from store coupons. Kohl's is usually the exception. Oh, well. Back to the drawing board (or shopping cart, I mean). Wish I had known before I spent so much time going through all of the workout gear.†

rated:
$10 off any $30 purchase starts feb 20-22 "SAVEU10"

rated:
HELLO WHATS NEW %30 DISCOUNT CODE OF Kohls. PL HELP ME..THANKS

rated:
Yes, they will. †I have done it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015