• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
www.kohls.comKohl's 30% off April 23- May 2

Spring30 is the promo code for 30% off April 23 - May 2 for Kohl's charge card holders.

MVCAPRIL is free shipping code

Info on Kohls Cash †

Earn $10KC on each $50 pre tax spend (after discounts) FULL PERIOD, redeem from 5/3 to 5/10 (thx fatbrewer/fw)

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary

kohls (4.34kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Does not work on K-cups

lmary (Apr. 30, 2015 @ 11:59a) |

Can one use a gift card with the 30% off / free shipping combo anymore? I was able to do it a couple months ago, but my... (more)

chimmy826 (May. 02, 2015 @ 12:28p) |

You still need to add your Kohl's card as payment. System should take GC payment first before any charge to CC.

NoMoneyInMyWallet (May. 02, 2015 @ 1:32p) |

Current Coupons and Offers: - Note: You can now stack four coupons per order! Sitewide % off coupons do not stack with each other.

Department specific (these stack with sitewide % off coupons):
HASBROSW20 - 20% off Star Wars toys from Hasbro (exp 5/11)
BABY15 - 15% off select Carter's baby layettes (exp 5/9)
MOMSDAY10 - $10 off Mother's Day gift purchase of $50+ (exp 5/10)

Kohl's Charge:
SPRING - 15% off with Kohl's charge (exp 6/1)

Non Kohl's Charge:
SPRINGTIME - 15% off purchase (exp 5/14)
SAVEVS4 - 10% off $75 (exp 1/1/16)
USA15OFF †- 15% off $100 purchase (exp 1/1/16)
CITI15OFF †- 15% off $100 purchase (exp 1/1/16)

Shipping Offers:
Free shipping with $75.00 Purchase

Kohl's Cash:
Earn it 4/23 - 5/2, spend it 5/3 - 5/10

Clearance low to high
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Here's a scan of 30% promo and Kohls cash details from mailer

Kohls cash redeemable May 3-10

rated:
30% coupon code FLOWER30 good April 23-May 2nd with Kohls charge

rated:
Awesome, thanks! Will it work in store if I present the scanned image on my phone to the cashier?

rated:
Does anyone happen to know what the free shipping code would be for MVC members?

rated:
MVCAPRIL is free shipping code

rated:
Thanks all 😀😀😀

rated:
Thanks for Free Shipping Code

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   Spring30 is the promo code for 30% off April 23 - May 2 for Kohl's charge card holders.
The first two posters say it is FLOWER30. †Two 30% off codes this time?
††

rated:
Here are some stackable department coupons

HASBROSW20 - 20% off Star Wars toys from Hasbro (exp 5/11)
EXTRA20 - Extra 20% off select men's clearance (exp 4/30)
COMFORT10 - $10 off $40 select women's comfort and athletic shoe order (exp 5/3)

Also, these candles are $3.49 shipped after Kohl's Charge:
Everyday Memories 17oz jar candles

rated:
free ship not workig
works now

rated:
We received the coupon in the mail yesterday for 30% off. We went to the store on Tuesday and found a pair of gym shoe for $34.xx. However, the price has gone up today (23rd) to $50+. Don't be tricked! It's a gimmick for every company. I remember JC Penny did the same thing years ago. If you use the coupon for clearance items, it may be worth it.

rated:
it's not a "trick" it is as you say what most companies do and shoppers need to be observant.
in the case you use, it is not a useful coupon but I've been checking on several items that were on sale and yes, they did go up in price today but not significantly and the coupon code is a much better deal than the prior sale price

rated:
Good deal, thanks.

rated:
Just saved $68.85 and including tax spent just $2.23!† A new record!

rated:
How did you do that!?!
😮

rated:
kiki08 said:   How did you do that!?!
😮

Clearance on pants from $55 to $13.
30% Off
Free Shipping
$10 promotional gift card
It was actually negative but somehow I got charged for tax...

rated:
I got the infamous email from Kohl's this morning.† "Sorry but your order could not be filled"

So mad.

rated:
Sorry to hear that. †Any reason they gave you?

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   Spring30 is the promo code for 30% off April 23 - May 2 for Kohl's charge card holders.
The first two posters say it is FLOWER30. †Two 30% off codes this time?
††

††

Kohls often has duplicate codes for the same % off. not the first time.

rated:
Did not work on kitchen electric appliance (toaster oven). I have Kohl's charge but says does not apply to items in my cart. Where can I find all the restrictions for the 30% off?

rated:
How do you add this code to my Kohls app Wallet? i dont see a bar code to upload

rated:
Free ship and 30% off made for a great deal on shower curtain liners and under-skirt shorts for the kiddo. Thanks for posting!!

rated:
Does not work on K-cups

rated:
Can one use a gift card with the 30% off / free shipping combo anymore? I was able to do it a couple months ago, but my attempt at checking out just now seems to be failing every time. No matter what combo I try to put the codes / gift card in, once I select that "continue to review order button", it removes the codes that are supposed to only be used for the credit card. Thank you.

rated:
chimmy826 said:   Can one use a gift card with the 30% off / free shipping combo anymore? I was able to do it a couple months ago, but my attempt at checking out just now seems to be failing every time. No matter what combo I try to put the codes / gift card in, once I select that "continue to review order button", it removes the codes that are supposed to only be used for the credit card. Thank you.You still need to add your Kohl's card as payment. System should take GC payment first before any charge to CC.
††

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015