rated:
Kohls WITH Kohls CHARGE

30% off code SANDAL30

valid 5/13-20

Earn $10KOHLS CASH on each $50 spend 5/13 to 17 ONLY

redeem 5/18-25

Free Shipping - MAY4MVC

thx dynohbell for fs code

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Kohl's
Need a Kohl's coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

kohls (57.13kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Please post in-store coupon. Really don't want to rely on tbe wallet app. The one earlier linked is dead.

PhantomCypher (May. 16, 2015 @ 6:50p) |

The free shipping expires on the 20th

love-good-deals (May. 17, 2015 @ 12:26p) |

In-store 30% coupon is uploaded in summary of this thread.

naidugastic (May. 17, 2015 @ 9:02p) |

Current Coupons and Offers: - Note: You can now stack four coupons per order! Sitewide % off coupons do not stack with each other.

Department specific (these stack with sitewide % off coupons):
BABYLOVE10 - $10 off $30 baby and toddler apparel, maternity, and select gear order. (exp 5/22)
PATIO50 - $50 off $200 patio furniture, rug, pillow, or cushion purchase. (exp 5/23) - in store shopping pass
BIGTALL10 - $10 of $30 men's big and tall order. (exp 5/23)
LUGGAGE50 - $50 off $200 luggage order (exp 5/23)
COOLINGBRA - $5 off Vanity Fair cooling touch bras (exp 5/31)
SWIM20 - 20% off swimwear (exp 5/31)
SLEEPWELL10 - 10% off solution bedding and room-darkening curtains (exp 5/31)

Kohl's Charge:
N/A

Non Kohl's Charge:
SAVEVS4 - 10% off $75 (exp 1/1/16)
CATCH15OFF - 15% off $100 (exp 12/31)
USA15OFF  - 15% off $100 purchase (exp 1/1/16)
CITI15OFF  - 15% off $100 purchase (exp 1/1/16)

Shipping Offers:
Free shipping with $75.00 Purchase

Kohl's Cash:
Earn it 5/13 - 5/17, spend it 5/18 - 5/25

Clearance low to high 
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Online only or B&M as well? Thanks

rated:
kl001 said:   Online only or B&M as well? Thanks

Both, but B&M requires the 30% off card. Hopefully someone will post a scan, I got 20% so can't help this time.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
kl001 said:   Online only or B&M as well? Thanks

Both, but B&M requires the 30% off card. Hopefully someone will post a scan, I got 20% so can't help this time.

My local Kohls store has honored the codes with my reading it to them, of course YMMV

rated:
Use your Kohls app. I enter the 30% code in the wallet and I can use anytime.

rated:
Im trying to use a 30% off and its not working. Does anyone have one that valid for today?

rated:
I put the 30% off in my wallet on my Kohls app and when they try to scan it in store it never works. I have had the app since January and it has never scaned. Anyone else have this problem?

rated:
luvsutvols said:   I put the 30% off in my wallet on my Kohls app and when they try to scan it in store it never works. I have had the app since January and it has never scaned. Anyone else have this problem?
If you have the card, just tell them you left it at home.

rated:
The 30% off starts on 5/13

rated:
sam2u said:   The 30% off starts on 5/13

nm

rated:
I know that this code doesn't start till the 13th but I am talking about previous times I have tried to put the 30% in my wallet. It shows up but when they scan my phone it shows not valid. Sometimes the cashier doesn't care and just types it in but other times they wouldn't honor my 30% on my phone because it wouldn't scan.

rated:
luvsutvols said:   I put the 30% off in my wallet on my Kohls app and when they try to scan it in store it never works. I have had the app since January and it has never scaned. Anyone else have this problem?
I have the same problem. 75% of the time the cashier has to type it in manually, but they have never said no.

rated:
Can anybody post a scan of 30% for B&M please?

rated:
to be fair the Kohls app just says just present your Kohl's cash and offers at the register.

Also the app is bugged either due to update/wifi login. Logout and Login to add the coupon code if there's a problem.

rated:

11 (900.18kB)
Disclaimer
Here is the in-store coupon.
credit to bsngupta at SD

rated:
What am I doing wrong? I click on cashandmorecash's number 11 as directed and I get a little blue box with a question mark.

rated:
Can anyone confirm for me whether I'd be able to use Kohl's gift cards in conjunction with the 30% coupon?

It seems like you should be able to, but I'm wondering due to the Kohl's charge card requirement. Thanks

rated:
I have never had that problem with the Kohls app at the B&M. I will use it on May 13. I will let you know.

rated:
have the same problem. the store manager said there is some problem in the app.

rated:
defjukie said:   Can anyone confirm for me whether I'd be able to use Kohl's gift cards in conjunction with the 30% coupon?

It seems like you should be able to, but I'm wondering due to the Kohl's charge card requirement. Thanks

My store has allowed me to do it both times I tried, of course Your store may have a different idea

rated:
Free Shipping - MAY4MVC

rated:
Free shipping code? Please

rated:
just posted

rated:
thanx

rated:
thanks for the free shipping

rated:
Thanks everyone for they reply! The store usually just types it in for me. I have only had a problem once and she told me I needed to fix it.

rated:
bumpity bump

rated:
heeljeff said:   
I have the same problem. 75% of the time the cashier has to type it in manually, but they have never said no.

I have the same problem as well.

No cashier has refused me either.

rated:
Thanks! I bought all clearance items. I stacked the 30% off code, the free shipping code, and a $10 promotional gift code (postcard came in the mail). My total savings was $158.57. GREAT!

rated:
Needed to pick up a few things for my kids and myself. Placed two separate orders carefully totaling close to $50 for Kohl's cash using the BABYLOVE10 for $10 of 30 of baby/toddler items plus the 30% off plus free shipping code brings many of the items (shorts, tees, rompers) to $2 or $3 an item (especially jumping beans and carters).. with a potential 4% CB from another site. shipping to my house for free without me having to get out and dig though all the craziness that is the Kohl's display of baby/toddler clothing? priceless.

rated:
angiesaturday said:   I have never had that problem with the Kohls app at the B&M. I will use it on May 13. I will let you know.
I used my 30% from my wallet at Kohls on 5/13. They had to scan it twice, but it eventually worked. I used a $10 off $30 (for men's big and tall) as well. That one was in my wallet and didn't want to scan. They gave the credit anyway. Just a note: they are now loading your percent off (mailed to you) automatically in the wallet. Mine was 20% but I used the 30% from this site. Thanks everyone.

rated:
dynohbell said:   Free Shipping - MAY4MVC
Can you tell me when the free shipping expires?

rated:
does anyone have any other personal coupon that are longer 13 alpahanumeric one that i can use. Please share?

rated:
angiesaturday said:   
dynohbell said:   Free Shipping - MAY4MVC
Can you tell me when the free shipping expires?

5/20

rated:
The link to in-store 30% appears to be broken. Can somebody repost 30% off in-store coupon please?

rated:
Please post in-store coupon. Really don't want to rely on tbe wallet app. The one earlier linked is dead.

rated:
The free shipping expires on the 20th

rated:
In-store 30% coupon is uploaded in summary of this thread.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015