100.7 JACK FM - JACK'S CLUB - San Diego

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • 1 2345277
  • Page
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
STAR 100.7 Freeloaders is gone....now replaced by 100.7 JACK FM - JACK'S VIP CLUB

(Don't worry, all your Freeloader points will roll over to Jack's VIP CLUB)

<old link removed>

EDITED FOR 2009 - The Hot Monkeys are gone and now it's just 'JACK'S CLUB'

JACK'S CLUB Link

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts

douggart (Aug. 27, 2012 @ 10:28p) |

thank you

jasmine6191 (Aug. 28, 2012 @ 1:10p) |

Up now: TWO TICKETS TO SEE ROME AT THE BELLY UP ON NOVEMBER 2ND

puggle (Oct. 26, 2012 @ 12:54p) |

FYI- Web Site for Jack's VIPs: Click Here for Points!

If you don't want to click the link, copy/ paste it: http://www.sandiegojack.com/jacks_vips/index_vip.php

Jack afternoon code : outside
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Cabbage Patch Kids clones of Sam Kinison?!?!?! huh?

Maybe this is JACK:

JACK 1

or maybe this is JACK:

JACK 2

Thanks Wacko!!!

wackojacko said: Maybe this is JACK:

JACK 1

LOL I think it is this Jack and he is taking over the world. Maybe they will have lots of Jack in the Box food.

Is anyone else having a problem with the website being slow?

EXTREMELY SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like there's going to be Jack's blog...I wonder if it will replace Laura's diary...she bores me.

Head to Toe Women's Expo
Join 100.7 Jack FM this Friday, April 8th, from 4 to 6pm at the first annual Head to Toe Women's Expo at the Del Mar Fairgrounds. This one of a kind expo features professionals from a wealth of industries...creating 3 magical days -- April 8th, 9th and 10th -- of rejuvenation, education, and entertainment. Stop by the Star booth this Friday and enter to win some fabulous prizes! You won't want to miss the wine, cheese and chocolate tasting from 4:30 to 7pm at the San Diego Magazine Cooking stage. For all the details and activities be sure to check out www.headtotoewomensexpo.com. The Head to Toe Expo...don't miss it...sponsored in part by Ralphs.

Chula Vista Petco Grand Opening
Join 100.7 Jack FM this Saturday, April 9th from 11am to 1pm for the Grand Opening of Petco in Chula Vista! Star Morning show personality Rick Moorten will be hosting a Scavenger Hunt. Pick up an entry form at the Star Booth and find the answers to questions INSIDE the brand new Chula Vista Petco Store. The Grand Prize winner will receive a complimentary night at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Laguna Nigel. Drawing will be held a few minutes before 1pm and winner must be present to win. 18 years and older only please. There will be great food from Rubios Restaurants and Coca-Cola for the first 100 people. So bring your pets...and yourself... to the new Petco in Chula Vista at 1142 Broadway, (619) 476-8064. Brought to you by your friends at Star 100.7 and Petco…where the Pets go!!

I am so hoping this gets better... it's all classic rock crap...

I just got an email that says:
Welcome to 100.7 Jack FM! We want to invite you to spend some time with Jack FM in the next couple of weeks.

We’ll be back in a short while with a whole new rewards club for you: Jack’s VIPs. And don’t worry, you’ll still have all of your points to use in the new program.

We’ll be back before you know it ... listen to 100.7 Jack FM for details.

Best,

100.7 Jack FM

I wonder how long this will take??

Here in LA, they took over my favorite Arrow FM's position on the FM dial. Their arrogance of "playing what we want" is disgusting and what they want is usually what I do NOT want. I am not sure what kind of audience they want to impress with this arrogance.

So there's no more Freeloaders - I overslept this AM and now I am totally confused.

So now I have to pay the $5 bucks just to listen to the rest of J&J when I don't even want to hear the JACK MUSIC. That sucks. 3:04 and no Greg & Jen now I am really peeved. My commute is gonna suck today.

Whatever - it's baseball season and I am listening to Yankees / Red Sox - - who needs Greg & Jen? Not me - boo hoo

Are Jeff & Jer worth the $5???

update from the star 100.7 forum
----
Jeff, Jer, etc, and Greg and Sara are still here with us.

Anita Rush and Jen left a couple of weeks ago.

You may not hear any dj's for a week-or-so, but they'll be back!

~Lisa
----

What about Laura and Randy?

Looks like the only 2 who left are Anita and Jen. Anita, I could do without anyway. She was always pretty boring for me, but I will really miss Jen. The drive home just won't be the same!

They are probably still negotiating for their lives.

I said "Jeff, Jer, etc," note the etc...

Laura and Randy are the Etc. How would you like to be the Etc. in life?

Don't they negotiate as a package? I mean, the show is the show - not like Greg and Jen, I think Star matched them up, but J&J should mean all of them, including Tommy, no?
Or am I just Virginia, wanting reassurance that there really is a Santa Claus?

Not to offend anyone, but IT'S JUST A FREAKIN' RADIO STATION, not the end of the world! Everyone needs to calm down! I mean who really gives a flying frack as long as we get points and free stuff. I never liked the format or DJ's anyway. Just move up the dial or down the dial or pop in a cd. It's all the same in the end!

Ouch

Young American, I kind of agree with you in a way. But then again, I am paying to follow Howard Stern when he goes to sirius so I can't throw stones. If I couldn't listen to him every morning, my day would be a little less bright.

YA,
Don't you mean "a flying jack"?

Toad said: YA,
Don't you mean "a flying jack"?

JACK'S VIPS
Welcome to 100.7 Jack FM! "Freeloaders" may be going away, but we’ll be back with a whole new rewards club for you: Jack’s VIP Club. It will be loaded with awesome prizes like trips, tickets for upcoming concerts, restaurant certificates and more! And don’t worry, you’ll still have all of your Freeloader points to use in the new program. We’ll be back before you know it. Listen to 100.7 Jack FM for details.

I hope this program is better than Freeloaders. Kyxy's program is the best that I've been part of. You don't have to be glued to the computer to get a good prize.

I want FREE STUFF!
And I want it NOW! LOL
Gimme! Gimme!
I don/t care what radio or TV station it comes from!
I JUST want FREE STUFF!

Bye Star, you've been hi-JACKed!
KFMB 100.7 made a big move this morning at 10 a.m., dropping long time ratings winner Star 100.7-FM and ushered in Jack FM. The "we play what we want" format kicked off with REM's End Of The World. Tracy Johnson let the music explain it all: all music, no chit-chat -- just the music. Prior the new format at 10, Tracy explained to the Star 100.7 Jeff & Jer showgram that he promises this to be bigger than Jingle Ball, the roller coaster promotion, all Randy Radio, or $1,000 Thursdays. "Launching Jack FM is a natural evolution for the station following the incredible success of Star 100.7. We are thrilled to launch the next great radio station in San Diego. Listeners hve been telling us for years they want a greater variety in their radio stations with less repitition. That's what Jack FM is all about. Changing formats on one of San Diego's leading stations goes against traditional wisdom, but we're confident listeners will embrace the station as they never have before." From the new website at SanDiegoJack.com: "You’re probably kind of used to radio stations playing some type of music. You know, this and that…some play one type of song…others may play two or even three types of songs.
Welcome to a new type of radio station. Welcome to JACK FM….we play what we want. We can’t talk much about it, because it’s kind of hard to describe….you just have to hear it to believe it." What is known is that that the San Diego audience is starting to know Jack FM -- and Tracy Johnson knows radio. Stay Tuned.
Jeff and Jer start a planned vacation, according to AllAccess. The news site also reports that Jen Sewell has left the station in addition to Anita Rush Afternoon host Greg Simms remains on board. Jack FM is expected to be jockless for the time being, All Access reported.

This is from sdradio.com.

JOCKLESS JACK

I suppose if JACK is JOCKLESS, then there's no need for a JOCKSTRAP.

guess not
LOL!!!!

Does that mean he ain't got jack in that dept either?

So when is Jeff & Jer coming back? That's if they are coming back! I really don't like the music selection on JACK! Clas-sick Rock?! Some is okay, but not my style! I think we got JACK-ed! Let me know if or when J&J is back on the air! Other than that I'll be switching to Channel 93.3 with Hula and AJ's Playhouse!

I feel like this is totally an LA style station with the -you don't tell us what to play attitude- so lame- what a bunch of posers- Not into the new target listeners of 30+ crowd no offense to the 30+ peeps but- the music from the 80's they are playing blows- i feel there is nothing unique about this station rather they are trying so hard to be so edgy. Not a fan of how the take over happened either- never seen it happen like that before at any other station.

I am with Howard Stern on 103.7....free until the end of this year when he goes to satellite radio and I am NOT paying for that!

From Jack's Blog this morning (from 'Jack' himself):

Jack Says:

April 7th, 2005 at 10:29 am
Thanks for your comments and concerns. Ya, sad about Star… but Jack is better. You’ll see…just give us a chance. Oh and, here’s the comment line if you want to tell us what you think: 858-279-JACK.

And relax, Jeff & Jer are just on vacation. They’ll be back next week.

Keep ‘em coming…we appreciate everything you have to say.

- Jack FM

Skipping 11022 Messages...
Up now: TWO TICKETS TO SEE ROME AT THE BELLY UP ON NOVEMBER 2ND

• Archived From: ForumsExpired Deals

• 1 2345277
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014