Sprint SERO Plan NOW for EVERYONE!!!

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • 1 2345385
  • Page
  • Text Only
its going to the InPhonic website ( www.InPhonic.com ).

This was new to me. Awesome deal!

i wish someone knew of a way to get sero for those already with sprint. sprint told me they wouldnt even switch a person after they are off contract unless they add another line or get a new number and thus disconect the prior number. they must have a new anti-retentions dept.

D

ColoradoGiant said: I am on the Sero Plan... I am counting the days until my contract expires.

Even with these awesome awesome plans, its not worth it if you can't use it. I was disconnected on an emergency call with 4 bars of service for crying out loud! Been through 2 phones... its not the phone - its the network (at least in northern colorado)

I've formally owned Cingular and Tmobile - I'd give both of them about an 8.5/10. Sprint gets a 4/10. 20% of my calls drop - unacceptable.

I know this is only one mans opinion and it was not my intention to thread crap... your mileage may vary (especially in other parts of the country), etc, etc, etc - but I felt I needed to throw it out there - just do some research on howardforums, cellreception.com and other websites that discuss cellular coverage by area before signing up for any carrier - I wish I did. 2 years is a long time if your unhappy

Good Luck!

Amen to that!!!!It's not a one man opinion,our whole office of 30 people nod heads to your statement,unfortunately we are on a corporate plan with sprint and cannot switch

I would like to see where this is advertised. I worry that they will see a huge influx of sign ups with that email address and have an easy to covert everyone to a regular plan.

I'm going to hold off...

what pda phone?? and what/where are the rebates? ... and is
this the same as earlier .. InPhonic?? and $36 activation
fee??

I had several lines on Sero for a few weeks at my offices in MD and HI, and like you, the service/coverage was awful. I wouldn't use it if it was free. I pay more for my Cingular and Verizon lines but at least they work 99% of the time

ColoradoGiant said: I am on the Sero Plan... I am counting the days until my contract expires.

Even with these awesome awesome plans, its not worth it if you can't use it. I was disconnected on an emergency call with 4 bars of service for crying out loud! Been through 2 phones... its not the phone - its the network (at least in northern colorado)

I've formally owned Cingular and Tmobile - I'd give both of them about an 8.5/10. Sprint gets a 4/10. 20% of my calls drop - unacceptable.

I know this is only one mans opinion and it was not my intention to thread crap... your mileage may vary (especially in other parts of the country), etc, etc, etc - but I felt I needed to throw it out there - just do some research on howardforums, cellreception.com and other websites that discuss cellular coverage by area before signing up for any carrier - I wish I did. 2 years is a long time if your unhappy

Good Luck!

My wife and I both enjoy our SERO plans. Combine them with your employer's discount to get the best deal! Unlimited roaming saves it for me.

sorry, double post.

I am on a SERO and very please with it. I got great connection, free internet and My bill is only around $25 a month.

Make this deal hot by using the additional $75 Mail in Rebate form from the Kellog boxes. You can find the rebate form Here

Awesome! I'm might go for this but I'm concerned on a few things. One, they ever like unlimited everything but text messaging which costs a stinking 15 cent per message. Another thing is: do they have a family plan or this or can you merge two lines and make it a family plan? Also, is this really worth it? I mean, the unlimited mobile to mobile is useless since there aren't very many Sprint and Nextel users, right?

Any feedback will be great appreciated.

So tempting....700wx or PC6700....

I really want to wait for the 750w!

I dont know what to do!

Txt Messages are .15 each

dchan86 said: So tempting....700wx or PC6700....

I really want to wait for the 750w!

I dont know what to do!

I'm waiting for the Motorola Q !

I've been a Sprint customer for about 7 years now and have absolutely no complaints. I love their reception in all locales I have taken it. I lived in the SF Bay Area for 4 years with it, then in Fresno for 3 and now in Jacksonville, Florida. I've always gotten new phones for free or really cheap just for asking and have had cheaper plans than any of my friends. Just wanted to give my opinion to offset the negative posts.

My plan (i know there's even better):

750 anytime
Unlimited at 8pm
Unlimited Sprint to Sprint
Unlimited Power Vision
500 texts

$34.99/month

Does anyone know if the 30 day trial period works with SERO. That way you can see how crappy/not crappy Sprint is in your area.

jj970 said: I've been a Sprint customer for about 7 years now and have absolutely no complaints. I love their reception in all locales I have taken it. I lived in the SF Bay Area for 4 years with it, then in Fresno for 3 and now in Jacksonville, Florida. I've always gotten new phones for free or really cheap just for asking and have had cheaper plans than any of my friends. Just wanted to give my opinion to offset the negative posts.

750 anytime
Unlimited at 8pm
Unlimited Power Vision
500 texts

$34.99/month

How did you get such a good deal?

MobilePro said: go to www.sprint.com/sero and use the e-mail address savings@sprint.com with a valid zipcode. No more screwing sprint employees by using their e-mail address without their permission. There is a Santa Claus after all... HOHOHOOr, this could be a trick to identify people who do not really know a valid employee.

You have to buy a phone 299.00 or more for the Kellog rebate. That rules out all except the Treo.

how long will this sero last?

lostinla said: You have to buy a phone 299.00 or more for the Kellog rebate. That rules out all except the Treo.
$299 RETAIL.

jschuman said: MobilePro said: go to www.sprint.com/sero and use the e-mail address savings@sprint.com with a valid zipcode. No more screwing sprint employees by using their e-mail address without their permission. There is a Santa Claus after all... HOHOHOOr, this could be a trick to identify people who do not really know a valid employee.

I'm thinking you might be on to something... a brand new user comes in and posts this... way too risky for me...

As far as service and network availability concerns...Verizon is the best, Not a single dropped call in 3 years..i am a living evidence...The customer service is not all that great, neither is the selection of phones or cost effectiveness but the network, you can always always always rely on that. Sprint is by far the worst service I have ever seen...my friends were living legends!

asianguy30 said: I am on a SERO and very please with it. I got great connection, free internet and My bill is only around $25 a month.
How come the SERO plan at my zip code is already $30 + other charges? Mind if I ask ur zip code?

dealwatcher2003 said: ColoradoGiant said: I am on the Sero Plan... I am counting the days until my contract expires.

Good Luck!

Amen to that!!!!It's not a one man opinion,our whole office of 30 people nod heads to your statement,unfortunately we are on a corporate plan with sprint and cannot switch

Wait until you check the min. left on your account... you can't even hear what they say!

no more $100 or $150 rebates left?? is this InPhonic the same one
who did this offer last time??

vulches said: jschuman said: MobilePro said: go to www.sprint.com/sero and use the e-mail address savings@sprint.com with a valid zipcode. No more screwing sprint employees by using their e-mail address without their permission. There is a Santa Claus after all... HOHOHOOr, this could be a trick to identify people who do not really know a valid employee.

I'm thinking you might be on to something... a brand new user comes in and posts this... way too risky for me...

The OP has been around over a year...

jj970 said: I've been a Sprint customer for about 7 years now and have absolutely no complaints. I love their reception in all locales I have taken it. I lived in the SF Bay Area for 4 years with it, then in Fresno for 3 and now in Jacksonville, Florida. I've always gotten new phones for free or really cheap just for asking and have had cheaper plans than any of my friends. Just wanted to give my opinion to offset the negative posts.

750 anytime
Unlimited at 8pm
Unlimited Power Vision
500 texts

$34.99/month

i second your sentiment. i've been with them for 6 years and have no complaints as well. and they often offer me nice things just because. my plan is

650 anytime
free nights after 6pm!
free sprint to sprint
300 texts for

$40/month.

ive never had problem with cs. yes i get dropped calls, but maybe once a day, and i think half the time it's my friend who is not sprint.

i love the idea of switching to sero, but i am not sure if my current plan isn't as good. i'm thinking if it aint broke don't fix it...hmmm.

Great deal OP. Green for you.

As for reception quality, don't bother asking people in discussion forums in other cities. Reception is entirely relative to your own territory -- and by that I mean your house, your commute, your driveway, etc. Verizon is supposed to be the best in my area, and I believe generally that's true, except what do you know? My house is in a Verizon dead spot. Buy the phone you want and immediately use it on your commute during rush hour and if you get lousy reception and dropped calls, just return it. All cell phones have 30 day money back guarantees.

coask

when I input my zip code, it comes out with $59.99/month. replace my zip code with one in CA, it turns into $30/month. Can just use the zip code in CA?

When you complete your order, it will use the zip code you inputted at the beginning as your billing and shipping zip code - it won't let you change this zip code once you begin the ordering process. Therefore, if you inpt a zip code that isn't your own, I would bet your phone will never make it to your house!

layerthinker said: coask

when I input my zip code, it comes out with $59.99/month. replace my zip code with one in CA, it turns into $30/month. Can just use the zip code in CA?

I have no complaints either. I have been with them for 6 years.
My current plan is

1000 anytime minutes
free unlimited power vision
unlimited text
free pic mail + $5 credit
free sprint to sprint

a little over $25/ month with tax

It says on a phone 299.99 or higher (Kellogg rebate). The receipt will say 288.00. The rebate doesnt say "phone valued at 299.99 or higher" -- good luck arguing that one.

**SPRINT + FEDS** beware **BE VERY AFRAID*** !!! BHAHAHAHAH (opps, my cover is blown)

Sprint and Verizon share their networks, so it may be tough to know who is actually dropping you.

I've had both and the service was the same except Verizon costs far more, especially when it comes to data services.

You may have recently noticed that Verizon no longer advertises they have the largest network and thats because Sprint does.

Sprint EVDO network (which I use a lot and get around 1Mb on average via my PPC-6700 cel phone) is available to more people/cities than Verizons. Sprint uses seperate voice and data trunks to their towers where Verizon shares both on the same trunk. Huge portions of Verizons towers are to unable ever offer EVDO without being replaced/upgraded, most if not all Sprint towers are capable of offering EVDO.

I see they have the Blackberry 8703e, and went into the details...along with CDMA, it supports GSM..

Could this be true?

Technical Specifications

* Application Platform - Java
* Platform / Operating System - RIM OS, PXA901 "Hermon" 312MHz Processor
* Network Compatibility - GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900
* Data Download Speed - EV-DO (Up to 700 Kbps) Where Available, 1xRTT (Up to 130 Kbps) Nationwide
* Ringtone Types Supported - MIDI, MP3
* Built-In Memory - 64MB plus 16MB SRAM
* Dimensions - 4.3 in x 2.7 in x 0.8 in
* Weight - 4.7 oz

numatrix said: I see they have the Blackberry 8703e, and went into the details...along with CDMA, it supports GSM..

Could this be true?

Technical Specifications

* Data Download Speed - EV-DO (Up to 700 Kbps) Where Available, 1xRTT (Up to 130 Kbps) Nationwide
* Weight - 4.7 oz

NOTE: To use Blackberry features such as internet/email (with push technology) you MUST sign up for the Blackberry plan (EXTRA $20/mo or $40/mo on top of the SERO plan)

Unless you can somehow get a CSR to set it up for you for free

Wow, nobody even wonders if this is a real offer or not?

Over in HowardForums, they're claiming that it probably is not. People have asked both Sprint and InPhonic about this "offer", and they both claim to have no knowledge of it. Tie that in with SERO audits being reported online...and there you go.

that is a good point with the extra charges. I have a PPC6700 from the sero plan already..but have been supporting some customers with BBs and found they are pretty friendly to use.

I wonder what is so different about the BB unlimited data pack verus power vision.

Floydian said: numatrix said: I see they have the Blackberry 8703e, and went into the details...along with CDMA, it supports GSM..

Could this be true?

Technical Specifications

* Weight - 4.7 oz

NOTE: To use Blackberry features such as internet/email (with push technology) you MUST sign up for the Blackberry plan (EXTRA $20/mo or $40/mo on top of the SERO plan)

Unless you can somehow get a CSR to set it up for you for free

• Archived From: ForumsExpired Deals

• 1 2345385
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014