Sprint SERO Plan NOW for EVERYONE!!!

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • 127 28 293031385
  • Page
  • Text Only
Is it still possible to get the SERO plan since it is already 31-Dec. Kindly help. And regarding the phones. Is Palm Treo 700wx (Multimedia Phone) the best choice available.

I am trying to sign up but can not find anywhere to input the discount code PWC50

Any ideas?

There is nowhere to put the code

potugaadu said: Is it still possible to get the SERO plan since it is already 31-Dec. Kindly help. And regarding the phones. Is Palm Treo 700wx (Multimedia Phone) the best choice available.

I am replying your post on my 700wx and I love it. People say that Palm verion is better because of the resolution but does not effect me much. I really recommend this phone. The internet takes about 10 seconds to load a web page of text.

The only compliant so far is I can't search old previous FW posts because of some kind of scripts. Not quite sure.

If anyone has this problem please chime in. Oh the battery is great!

found this at the kelloggs site and on front of the box it has nascar die-set cars and on the side it has about the sprint rebate i found mine at kmart

Products
Kellogg's® Cran-Vanilla Crunch™: 13.2 oz Specially Marked
Kellogg's® Crispix® cereal: 12 oz Specially Marked
Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal: 12 oz Specially Marked
Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® cereal: 15 oz Specially Marked
Kellogg's Raisin Bran® cereal: 20 oz Specially Marked
Kellogg's Smorz™ cereal: 10.5 oz Specially Marked
Kellogg's® Raisin Bran Crunch® cereal: 18.2 oz Specially Marked
Kellogg's® Toasted Honey Crunch™ cereal: 13.5 oz Specially Marked

i ordered 700p, and was changed to 700wx when i check my status online. My phone # was not ported, and i was also charged the NY tax. what phone # should I call? thanks a lot.

vaporbubble said: i ordered 700p, and was changed to 700wx when i check my status online. My phone # was not ported, and i was also charged the NY tax. what phone # should I call? thanks a lot.

I think you can just call Sprint when you get it and they will port for you...I'm in the same situation...They also told me that if I want the 700p, to call when I get the wx and they will send the p next day...I'm not sure which one is better or which one I should keep...

Sharkie said: I ordered my phone (700P) last night, and I went to whereismyorder.com to check on the status. It was in the "processing" status for about 5 hours, and now it is saying "cancelled"!!! What is going on with this? Did this happen to anyone else?

Sharkie

Yes! I ordered SERO 500 with them on 12/29 and until yesterday it was in processing and today it shows "your order has been cancelled"on the whereismyorder.com status page.

I was a sprint customer of 6+ years with excellemt payment/credit history until mid-september 2006 but then I cancelled after the retention did not try to stop me from cancelling (offered too little extra perks from my $30 300 min 9pm plan), and

Meanwhile after cancelling above old plan in sept'06, I got my spouse to switch to SERO 500 that works well, but 2 days ago starting a new SERO on my name as mentioned above got it cancelled with no explanation. I did not recall a mention of 6 mo break for former sprint customers anywhere, seems like something like that is in effect here.

I am now thinking of adding a second separate SERO on spouse's name. Does that seem like a better alternative ? as I thought I read about others who have easily gotten multiple separate SERO plans. Any other suggestions ? Thanks in advance.

Eve6MediaHQ said: Anyone know if it is possible to move from the 1250 Sero plan that I just signed up for to the 500 sero plan? I may not need as many minutes as I first thought.
Yes, you have 30 to do so. Call *2.

I signed up for the sero plan by putting in savings@sprint.com, and I even talked to a representative to order my new razr and he said call to activate once it comes. I received the following after my order was placed:

Your Order Tracking #: 330153###(last numbers ### to hide my account #)

Track Your Order Online: http://www.whereismyorder.com

Justin, your order information has been submitted to Sprint PCS ® for
processing and credit approval. After we receive approval from Sprint
PCS ®, your new phone will be activated and prepared for shipping. We
will keep you updated on the status of your order via e-mails to
jmq@case.edu including your FedEx shipment tracking number and links to
track your order status online.

IMPORTANT: In some cases Sprint PCS ® requests further information in
order to complete credit approval. To avoid any delays in receiving your
new phone, it is very important that you check your email
(jmq@case.edu). If this e-mail address is incorrect, please update your
email address here.

If you do not receive a confirmation email from us within 15 minutes,
please verify that your spam filters are not blocking our emails.

Thank you for shopping with us.

But I checked on my order today and it says it has been canceled! I called a rep about it and he says I specifically need the employees email address and that is why it has been canceled. What is the deal here? Does anybody know what to do or have a valid employee email I can use? Thanks

one question: why they should not charge the tax? I am in NY. thanks.

vaporbubble said: one question: why they should not charge the tax? I am in NY. thanks.

InPhonic INC. is registered with the Department of State of New York State as a Foreign Business Corporation.

kevin000 said: mabrikh said: Dear XXXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Sprint together with Nextel. I will be happy to assist you regarding discount.

I understand that you would like to have employee discount for being an employee of 'XXXX'.

I have reviewed your account, it has a SERO plan added. We do not offer employee discounts on SERO plans.

However, considering your long term relationship with us, I have added 10% loyalty discount on the account.

This way you will receive the recurring 10% discount on Monthly Service Charges.

Thank you for contacting us. Have a great day.

Alice B.
Business E-Care
Sprint together with Nextel
"Where our customers come first!"

Now, I am not complaining. I am getting $3.00 off from $30.00. So, it comes to $27.00/month+tax.

Anybody wants to add anything to that so that I can argue again with Sprint.

Why don't you just be honest with them and say:

"Look, I realize a comparable plan without SERO would cost me $55.00 and I'm getting it for $30.00 but thats just not good enough for me. Sure I got free activation and a decent deal on the phone itself but do you think you can add say free text messaging or something to make me feel special?"

They might have pity on your or they might just hang up, you never know.

Funny......thanks....

lots of talk in this and SD SERO thread about recent orders being cancelled.

Has anyone who ordered since say 12/29 showing order still processing on the whereismyorder page?

Thinking of getting the wife in on this under the wire for 2006.

tia

I got the Treo700wx but the battery is shot to hell. It cannot even last me a day! I barely use it for phone calls. Although I think it might be the fact that it connects to the internet to get my e-mails. Any ideas? I called *2 and they said I need to bring it into a Sprint store before my 30 days so they can do a "battery analysis" if its not my battery, might be the phone. Then again, when the phone came it was already activated and the battery was installed. Maybe that messed up the battery. Does anyone have a problem when they turn off the screen (pressing the power button) and then forgot something and immediately press it again, it takes a while or the screen doesn't come back on. Maybe the phone?

Those who have gotten a cancellation email, are you NEW subscribers or Existing Sprint customers?.....

iwannadell said: I got the Treo700wx but the battery is shot to hell. It cannot even last me a day! I barely use it for phone calls. Although I think it might be the fact that it connects to the internet to get my e-mails. Any ideas? I called *2 and they said I need to bring it into a Sprint store before my 30 days so they can do a "battery analysis" if its not my battery, might be the phone. Then again, when the phone came it was already activated and the battery was installed. Maybe that messed up the battery. Does anyone have a problem when they turn off the screen (pressing the power button) and then forgot something and immediately press it again, it takes a while or the screen doesn't come back on. Maybe the phone?

I notice the same exact things you noted. Maybe thats how this battery is.
I have to charge mine nightly too.

I was thinking of getting an extended battery.

xplorer300 said: There is nowhere to put the code

then, why is it mentioned on the first page of this thread to enter the discount code PWC50 for online orders?

seems the problems with cancelled orders, back orders, wrong phones being shipped, and warehouses being closed for the holidays is all with the 700p.

if it makes anyone feel better, i was supposed to get my 700p through sprint directly, and they didn't ship it either because they're now claiming to be out of stock on them too. weird.

g00ber said: iwannadell said: I got the Treo700wx but the battery is shot to hell. It cannot even last me a day! I barely use it for phone calls. Although I think it might be the fact that it connects to the internet to get my e-mails. Any ideas? I called *2 and they said I need to bring it into a Sprint store before my 30 days so they can do a "battery analysis" if its not my battery, might be the phone. Then again, when the phone came it was already activated and the battery was installed. Maybe that messed up the battery. Does anyone have a problem when they turn off the screen (pressing the power button) and then forgot something and immediately press it again, it takes a while or the screen doesn't come back on. Maybe the phone?

I notice the same exact things you noted. Maybe thats how this battery is.
I have to charge mine nightly too.

I was thinking of getting an extended battery.

I was thinking of getting an extended battery too but if I'm within the 30 days. doesn't hurt to go to a store and see what they can offer. Website says standby time is around 5 days. Even the CSR i spoke with said she had the same phone and can last her 3 days even with calls and text. I am going to add the warranty too.

I ordered yesterday evening (PST) and just logged in to see my order is listed as "Shipped" with a tracking number. Of course I know there is no FedEx Pick up today (or tomorrow) so it's not in their system yet. Just wanted to report that at least one person did not have their very recent order canceled. FWIW I used savings@sprint.com and signed up for the 1250/49.99 SERO plan and the Treo wx Phone.

On another note, I really would prefer the 6700. What is the process for calling Sprint and getting an exchange....I gather I need to call and threaten to cancel b/c the phone isn't to my liking....is that correct? How soon can I call?

iwannadell said: I got the Treo700wx but the battery is shot to hell. It cannot even last me a day?

i have read that things like im chat software will use a whole lot of battery power, because they are indeed constantly checking in via the 'net.

having bluetooth on could also drain the battery?

I placed an order 2 hours ago (700wx) and it's already in "Shipping" status.

mikloyd said: lots of talk in this and SD SERO thread about recent orders being cancelled.

Has anyone who ordered since say 12/29 showing order still processing on the whereismyorder page?

tia

The sero plan says "off-network roaming NOT included with this plan" but then somewhere else it says "roaming is included".... i don't get.

Who said SERO is going away Dec 31? The new power pack plans don't come out until Jan 13th. Seems to me that SERO would last until the 10th as they transition plans.

astro26 said: Who said SERO is going away Dec 31? The new power pack plans don't come out until Jan 13th. Seems to me that SERO would last until the 10th as they transition plans.

New power pack plans? More information please.

jomarrod said: The sero plan says "off-network roaming NOT included with this plan" but then somewhere else it says "roaming is included".... i don't get.

Two types of roaming.

1. Roam on other providers' towers.
2. Roaming outside your "home" area.

#2 is the roaming you're thinking that is included. #1 isn't, I would guess.

i order mine (700 p) on saturday at 3 am and bin tracking it said delevery is for 1/3 and i am a new customer and thanks to op

Can one browse the web when in digital roaming area?..... Unfortunately, that is my coverage.

my plan details says "AMERICA - ROAMING Included" what does that specifically mean?

colebert said: jomarrod said: The sero plan says "off-network roaming NOT included with this plan" but then somewhere else it says "roaming is included".... i don't get.

Two types of roaming.

1. Roam on other providers' towers.
2. Roaming outside your "home" area.

#2 is the roaming you're thinking that is included. #1 isn't, I would guess.

I thought roaming had only one meaning: Outside the digitla area. My area is in digital roaming (green on the map). I just wonder if under this area I would still be able to browse the web with my phone (basic web would be ok).....

dchan86 said: astro26 said: Who said SERO is going away Dec 31? The new power pack plans don't come out until Jan 13th. Seems to me that SERO would last until the 10th as they transition plans.

New power pack plans? More information please.

These plans are a replacement for free and clear, will showcase multimedia/powervision and will bring the current plans more in line with ones from verizon, et al. Harder to differentiate between providers, except for the network I suppose.

mikloyd said: lots of talk in this and SD SERO thread about recent orders being cancelled.

tia

Yes! -- An update and followup from my prior post today morning:
After my 12/29 order cancellation, tried 2nd sero in spouse's name
today afternoon and already in shipping status. Hopefully this won't cancel.
Used an employee email not 'savings' as OP and many have suggested.

Seems like the cancellation may indeed have something to do with
being an ex-sprint customer for under the 'probation period'
whatever that is. Stupid in my opinion but thats Sprint.
Have asked them by email but not holding breadth on anything meaningful.

i think im going to hold off until the 6800 comes around. Hopefully that will be soon. I hear i wont be able to tether as easily but hopefully there is a workaround for that as well.

D

Is it true that pictureMail is not included in (power) vision package?

looks like they pulled the a900, what other phones have unlimited tethering without buying an extra plan?

savings@sprint.com is no longer a valid address for me. (EST)

notderrick said: savings@sprint.com is no longer a valid address for me. (EST)

back to using google.

notderrick said: savings@sprint.com is no longer a valid address for me. (EST)

Looks like that address is dead.

It's for the best. There was always a good chance orders using that address would be cancelled.

It took me all of 30 seconds to find a valid one on google.

• Archived From: ForumsExpired Deals

• 127 28 293031385
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014