Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Sprint SERO Plan NOW for EVERYONE!!!

13 of 1537
MISTERCHEAP
12/7/06 11:46 AM
shoppinggirl said:

I signed up early this morning, but the status is still "processing". And I haven't got any confirmation email after the email for the receipt. Has anyone got it all through?

Be patient, InPhonic activates the phone first with Sprint, could take 2-4 days before it ships out, they will e-mail you again when there is an update. You can keep checking back with your order number, and there is a live chat feature too at the order status website, whereismyorder.com

FYI, most phones ship FedEx Ground which takes 2-3 days in transit. Takes approximately one week from the time you place the order til you get your phone, at least that was related to me by someone who ordered from them.

InPhonic will provide you your new cell phone number in the order shipment e-mail, along with package tracking info.

If your phone is activated and you don't get it for 4-5 days after, call Sprint and they will issue you a credit for the days your phone was active but you didn't have it.
DjPiLL
12/7/06 11:51 AM
InPhonic was VERY quick with both my Treo orders. I placed an order on Sunday night. The phone shipped out Monday afternoon. I got the phone on Wednesday.
sleepybubba
12/7/06 12:02 PM
Sanyo M1 is not available with Sero. What a load of cr@p.
harveyc
12/7/06 12:09 PM
QUICKAVE said:

$250 rebate for TREOs???????
for new or existing customers??????

Text

I don't see the clarification on this. The rebate form says "Save up to $150 instantly" and lists the Treo 700xw, but I don't see this discount when trying to place the order. Where do you get the $150 savings? I am signing up for a $49.99 1250 minute plan, btw.
DjPiLL
12/7/06 12:15 PM
I am not sure if the rebate is good for the SERO plan.

They say save $150 instantly because the phone was $699.... then you get a $100 mail in rebate that drops the total price of the phone down to $399. This was the old price for the phone. Now the phone is $299 after rebate because the instant savings is now $250 instead of $150.

SERO is different, as they give you the low price after rebate without the rebate hassles. Don't get me wrong, ill still try to submit the rebate. But I won't be upset if it gets denied.
harveyc
12/7/06 12:18 PM
Thanks for the quick response on the rebate question!

One final question...I have tried finding this on the sprintusers forums, but haven't seen it covered yet. I'd like to port a number after my trial period (or when I'm satisfied with the service). Can that be done at that time? Is there a charge for porting? My old Cingular plan expires in a week or two....service is pretty crappy.
Morty
12/7/06 12:19 PM
Malyshka said:

EFFECTIVE JUNE 18, 2006, Sprint customers will be allotted 30 days to return equipment, accessory and software accessory purchases to qualify for a refund as well as 30 days to cancel Sprint service without penalty waived Sprint Early Termination Fee (ETF) and qualify for a credit of the activation fee (when applicable). inPhonics only has a 14-day return!!!!!!

Just to clarify, this is an inPhonics deal, so this deal is under the 14-day return, correct?

Does that 14 days include shipping time to return back to them? What I'm wondering is, if inPhonics takes about 7 days to get me the phone (which I've read is about standard), and it takes 3 days for me to send it back to them, does that mean I only have 4 days to try out the service before making the decision to return? If I return, am I responsible for activation fee, 1st month, anything else?
DjPiLL
12/7/06 12:22 PM
Morty said:

Does that 14 days include shipping time to return back to them? What I'm wondering is, if inPhonics takes about 7 days to get me the phone (which I've read is about standard), and it takes 3 days for me to send it back to them, does that mean I only have 4 days to try out the service before making the decision to return? If I return, am I responsible for activation fee, 1st month, anything else?

Better check with InPhonic. I think they said the 14 days starts when you ORDER the phone... although you could argue that if it takes them a while to get the phone to you.

I believe once you cancel... you can cancel on the 14th day and thats fine (even if it takes them a few days to send a return kit to you).
allyson1
12/7/06 12:28 PM
jwrhokie
12/7/06 1:30 PM
Just pay the two hundo and move on then... not worth it in the long run, if you're unhappy.

I have it in Atlanta and it's fine. I realize it's a bigger city, but just an FYI.

Also, for every dropped call you have, Sprint will credit you 10 or 15 cents. Yes, you have to call, but they will still do it.
13 of 1537
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.