Sprint SERO Plan NOW for EVERYONE!!!

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • 1381382 383 384385
  • Page
  • Text Only
I don't think it would had worked, regardless of what they tell you.

This is the same situation I found when my son really wanted the Instict. After reassurances that it would be ok with our SERO plan, the darn thing did not "activate" on the SERO program. Ultimately we kept it and agreed to convert his line into the everything plan (only because my son agreed to pay the difference!).

Bottom line, you probably did the right thing if you value the plan more than the handset....

Is anyone interested in selling their Sero Account? Email me at Yo.Its.Fish@gmail.com if you are and we can do a transfer of Liability.

Is it possible to still get a SERO plan? I think I'd like to split my phone and my blackberry service up.

Any help would be appreciated.

@BargainActivist: I went to the Sprint Store at my local mall and was skiddish about telling them I was on SERO. The young associate knew exactly what I was talking about but his managers didnt. I got the feeling he was willing to help me. Having said that, do you think if I upgrade at the store and activate at the store that I will be able to still be on SERO? I kinda got used to paying 30 bucks/month for cell and kinda want to keep it that way if possible.

I appreciate your input. Thanks.

@Roomie76,

I know that many SERO members were able to do just that. The key is getting the rep to get on the phone with employee accounts to make it happen, I recall. Some are unwilling or unable (for whatever reason), so your mileage may indeed vary. Worth a shot, nevertheless.

My question is: are they offering you a better deal than making the call yourself? That would be cool, but I doubt it.

Is Sprint Touch Pro is compatable with Sprint Sero plan?

I've currently Sero 500/29.99 plan with Moto Q9C phone. I'm planning ot buy HTC Touch Pro from e*ay and planning to activate it. Will my Sprint Sero plan remain smae after the phone change? Thanks! in adavance for the clarification.

1000GB said: Is Sprint Touch Pro is compatable with Sprint Sero plan?

I've currently Sero 500/29.99 plan with Moto Q9C phone. I'm planning ot buy HTC Touch Pro from e*ay and planning to activate it. Will my Sprint Sero plan remain smae after the phone change? Thanks! in adavance for the clarification.

www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/680568/m14513650#m1451365...

Activating a new (to you) phone will not change your plan.

Does anyone have a sero plan they don't mind giving up?

Ive been on the SERO for the past 2 years with an HTC Touch and now I am experiencing annoying problems with the phone. Does anybody else have an HTC Touch who can attest to this? My problems include the touch screen being non-responsive, the phone locking up at random when charging, and certain touch screen buttons being pressed on its own.
I think its time for a new phone. Can anyone recommend a good SERO compatible alternative?

I am currently on the original SERO plan (30) and I would like to upgrade to a new phone with a 2 year contract renewal. I went through the available options (phones) and must say I am not impressed. Nevertheless, I need to pick any one of the following if I have to keep my original plan. The options are below and as I have no idea regarding these phones, any suggestions are welcome.

1. LG LX370 - $0
2. LG Lotus - $0
3. Sanyo SCP 2700 - $0
4. LG Rumor 2 - $30
5. Samsung Exclaim - $50
6. Samsung Reclaim - $50
7. Sanyo Incognito - $50
8. HTC Snap - $50
9. Samsung Intrepid - $150

Any suggestions on the above phones or any other missing options are welcome.

Dont forget the LG Lotus - $0. Full QWERTY,3G and free

Q=obubbly]I am currently on the original SERO plan (30) and I would like to upgrade to a new phone with a 2 year contract renewal. I went through the available options (phones) and must say I am not impressed. Nevertheless, I need to pick any one of the following if I have to keep my original plan. The options are below and as I have no idea regarding these phones, any suggestions are welcome.

1. LG LX370 - $0
2. LG Rumor 2 - $30
3. Samsung Exclaim - $50
4. Samsung Reclaim - $50
5. Sanyo Incognito - $50
6. HTC Snap - $50
7. Samsung Intrepid - $150

cnIsfg said: skull1leader said: No, they cannot just kick out all the $30 Sero people.

Actually yes they can and they already have started doing it. It happened to me back in May with my $49.99 SERO unlimited data plan. In order to keep the legacy unlimited $49.99 SERO data plan I was forced to re-up a new 2 year Sprint contract within 60 days of my Spint SERO contract expiration date and also I had to re-verify my SERO eligibility. The only good thing that came out of it was that I waited until the last minute to enter a new contract and I was able to get them to give me the Sprint MyFi for free after a $50 MIR on my legacy Sero data plan. My $30 SERO plan for my home phone expires next month so I am expecting to receive an identical notice.

Basically once your Sprint SERO contract is up Sprint is under no obligation to continue service at the expired contract rate just like you are no longer under contract to continue your service with them. It is 100% legal for them to require you enter into a new contract under new terms or suspend service with proper prior notification if they wish since neither party is under any contract obligation.

Sorry this is just not true. I have been on Sero for 4 years now and have atleast 80 friends and family that I have gotten on Sero. Not to mention I frequent many Sprint message boards where there are thousands of Sero members, and this is just absolutely false. Dont want these scare tactics to scare anyone out of Sero.

Is there anyway to get a sero account? I just changed colleges and my Verizon phone that has an ANCIENT alltel plan doesn't pick up signal at campbell )=

My two SERO lines are expiring. Wife doesn't want hers anymore so I can sell it. PM me.
I also have an iPhone, I pay <$60 for it with corp discount.
I really want to keep my SERO plan as a second for me. I pay <$28 with tax on it since Sprint added my corp discount.
The iPhone is such crap for calls and the battery is terrible.

Thougths on available phones?

danlieb said: My two SERO lines are expiring. Wife doesn't want hers anymore so I can sell it. PM me.
I also have an iPhone, I pay <$60 for it with corp discount.
I really want to keep my SERO plan as a second for me. I pay <$28 with tax on it since Sprint added my corp discount.
The iPhone is such crap for calls and the battery is terrible.

Thougths on available phones?

Closest thing to an iphone would be anything ANDROID BASED ... but sprint won't let you go on SERO with an android phone. So the highest you can go is the TOUCH PRO2, and if you check out XDA forums they are porting ANDROID onto TOUCH PRO2 right now... The build of android is still pretty rough but its getting better everyday.

I was out of contract for 2 years and just re-upped with SERO - done at a Sprint retail store. The employees knew about SERO but were not up to date on what phones could be added. That didn't cause a problem since they called in and got the info. For being such a steep discount, Sprint is still backing the program - except for limited phone selection. No employee email or CID needed. On the Everything Plus page it mentions no additional information is required to extend SERO or change to Everything Plus plans. I ended up adding BIS and got the BB Tour.

I'm looking for someone who wants to sell their SERO account. Please email me at dober(at)wisc.edu and we can negotiate a price and do a transfer of liability.

Thanks!

I'm looking for someone who wants to sell their SERO account. Please email me at dober(at)wisc.edu and we can negotiate a price and do a transfer of liability.

Thanks!

Looking to sell my SERO account.

Contract is on month to month.

560 minutes/month
Unlimited internet/data
500 text messages/month
7pm Nights
Unlimited Nights and weekends
Unlimited sprint to sprint

Asking 150$

PM me and we can do a transfer of liability.

If I sell my SERO account will the phone numbers go with? Got 3 SERO 500 and planning to go up to EDRP, just wondering if I need to keep onto the SERO to do the upgrade, or I can sell/transfer to someone else prior. Thanks.

I have 4 SERO lines. I wish to keep 2 lines and terminate 2 of them (end of contract in April).
Does anyone here know how one can sell SERO plans to others? How to go about it? the procedure and all

I got this in an email:

We want you to know how much we appreciate you. Please accept this exclusive offer as an expression of our gratitude. Simply extend your service agreement for two years and continue to enjoy all Sprint has to offer you including:
Great individual and family plans that let you do more for less
The flexibility to change your plan at any time
Quick and easy self-service options for managing your account online at sprint.com
Yes, I would like to accept the $50 service credit for each of the phone numbers I have selected below and extend my service agreement for two years.
###-###-####
###-###-####
X I do not wish to extend any service agreement at this time.
X I have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions.
X I am the authorized contact for this account.
X I am authorized to make changes on this account.

Has anyone seen tried this? Will it just renew my SERO, no questions asked?

A while back (~1yr) they offered $75/line to re-up. My wife did this AND got a discount on a new phone (Touch Pro, FWIW) AND kept the SERO plan, along with her discounts.

I can't speak for 'right now' but I don't see why it wouldn't just re-up you... make sure you review the T&C to make sure they can't take away your plan though...

PhDeez said: A while back (~1yr) they offered $75/line to re-up. My wife did this AND got a discount on a new phone (Touch Pro, FWIW) AND kept the SERO plan, along with her discounts.

I can't speak for 'right now' but I don't see why it wouldn't just re-up you... make sure you review the T&C to make sure they can't take away your plan though...

OK thanks. I think I will give a shot at renewing with this deal and see what happens.

Just email sprint and tell them you are interested in incentives for renewing your contract for two years. I did that last week and they gave me a $70 service credit on each of my lines.

Can someone help me to understand what a SERO account with Sprint is? I have had Sprint for almost 10 years and I do receive a discount of 10% for the company I work for, but for nothing else. Also, where can I find a list of companies that receive discounts?

sleepgirl01: I suggest reading the first page of this thread. It should have all the information you need. The program is closed and the only way it seems to get into it is to get someone who has a SERO plan to transfer it to you.

First Page of Thread

obubbly said: I am currently on the original SERO plan (30) and I would like to upgrade to a new phone with a 2 year contract renewal. I went through the available options (phones) and must say I am not impressed. Nevertheless, I need to pick any one of the following if I have to keep my original plan. The options are below and as I have no idea regarding these phones, any suggestions are welcome.

1. LG LX370 - $0
2. LG Lotus - $0
3. Sanyo SCP 2700 - $0
4. LG Rumor 2 - $30
5. Samsung Exclaim - $50
6. Samsung Reclaim - $50
7. Sanyo Incognito - $50
8. HTC Snap - $50

Is this a better list? Are they all compatible with SERO? I am going to find a most resell value one and sell it on eBay. Thanks!

1. LG LX290- $30 ($50 MIR)
2. LG Lotus - $30 ($50 MIR)
3. Sanyo SCP-2700 - $0 ($50 MIR)
4. LG Rumor 2 - $0
5. M330 by Samsung - $0 ($50 MIR)
6. Samsung Exclaim - $50 ($50 MIR)
7. Samsung Reclaim - $0
8. Sanyo Incognito - $50 ($50 MIR)
9. Sanyo SCP-3810 - $30 ($50 MIR)
10. HTC Snap - $50
11. Samsung Intrepid - $150 ($100 MIR)
12. Treo Pro by Palm - $150 ($100 MIR)
13. LG LX370 - $50 ($50 MIR)
14. LG Lotus Elite - $100 ($50 MIR)

I'm on the SERO plan and just noticed a 20% employee discount to my bill. Prior month's bill was $33.93. This month's bill was

Sprint Employee Referral Fair and Flexible - Tiered Overage Charges $0.00
Sprint Employee Referral Fair and Flexible - 500 Anytime Minutes Included $30.00
Employee Discount Sprint 20% -$6.00

Sprint Surcharges $1.88

Government Fees & Taxes $1.58

Total Due by March 18 $27.46

hakujin41 said: I'm on the SERO plan and just noticed a 20% employee discount to my bill. Prior month's bill was $33.93. This month's bill was

Sprint Employee Referral Fair and Flexible - Tiered Overage Charges $0.00
Sprint Employee Referral Fair and Flexible - 500 Anytime Minutes Included $30.00
Employee Discount Sprint 20% -$6.00

Sprint Surcharges $1.88

Government Fees & Taxes $1.58

Total Due by March 18 $27.46

Hey, how to get that?

How did you get that and where do you work? Did you maybe register your employer too with them as I know they also give employee discount to certain companies.

Also, can someone PLEASE HELP ME as I need a list of phones that I can get that would be compatible with the original SERO $30 plan as needing to get a new phone & last time I checked, it was very limited since our plan is not compatible with most of the newer phones out there. I'd like to call them to renew my 2 yr with them BUT KEEP THE $30 SERO plan...just need to know what my phone options are. I'd prefer a touch screen. Is the list above:

1. LG LX370 - $0
2. LG Lotus - $0
3. Sanyo SCP 2700 - $0
4. LG Rumor 2 - $30
5. Samsung Exclaim - $50
6. Samsung Reclaim - $50
7. Sanyo Incognito - $50
8. HTC Snap - $50

Is this list current? Is there a more up-to-date list as not much to choose from there for a touch screen. Thanks for anyone's help!

Sprint has started offering Samsung Instinct HD for SERO plan ($30), but I guess it is a bit costly.

obubbly said: Sprint has started offering Samsung Instinct HD for SERO plan ($30), but I guess it is a bit costly. That is great news! Its a nice phone but I really want ANDROID... Thanks for the update!

obubbly said: Sprint has started offering Samsung Instinct HD for SERO plan ($30), but I guess it is a bit costly.

I found this hard to believe. So I just tried to upgrade my out of contract SERO $30 plan. Yup, it allows me to upgrade to the Instinct HD. Huh? However it adds in a one time $250 upgrade fee. Huh?

I can't seem to find any mention of this on Sprint Users Forum.

How would you know if your on a SERO acct ?

lnm1999 said: How would you know if your on a SERO acct ?
Did you sign up for a SERO account to start off? If you dont know, then you most likely didnt. Your account will say SERO plan on it. Mine says SERO F/F 500 (family/friends) & I pay $30/mo.

I wonder if the poster meant, how do you know Sprint didn't kick you off the Sero account after activating the Samsung Instinct? - seems that people have had that experience before?

Anyone knows if SERO is qualified for the newly released LG Rumour Touch?

tatkins said: another good deal here:

http://www.sprint.com/landings/advantage_club/?ECID=vanity:advan...

Wow! How can I get on THAT plan???!! OK, anyone who works for Sprint want to be my friend?

• Archived From: ForumsExpired Deals

• 1381382 383 384385
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014