Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Sprint SERO Plan NOW for EVERYONE!!!

5 of 1537
layerthinker
12/6/06 10:24 PM
coask

when I input my zip code, it comes out with $59.99/month. replace my zip code with one in CA, it turns into $30/month. Can just use the zip code in CA?
SpendJustToSave
12/6/06 10:31 PM
When you complete your order, it will use the zip code you inputted at the beginning as your billing and shipping zip code - it won't let you change this zip code once you begin the ordering process. Therefore, if you inpt a zip code that isn't your own, I would bet your phone will never make it to your house!

layerthinker said:

coask

when I input my zip code, it comes out with $59.99/month. replace my zip code with one in CA, it turns into $30/month. Can just use the zip code in CA?

fluffyvee
12/6/06 10:32 PM
I have no complaints either. I have been with them for 6 years.
My current plan is

1000 anytime minutes
free unlimited power vision
unlimited text
free pic mail + $5 credit
free sprint to sprint

a little over $25/ month with tax
lostinla
12/6/06 10:35 PM
It says on a phone 299.99 or higher (Kellogg rebate). The receipt will say 288.00. The rebate doesnt say "phone valued at 299.99 or higher" -- good luck arguing that one.
MobilePro
12/6/06 10:37 PM
**SPRINT + FEDS** beware **BE VERY AFRAID*** !!! BHAHAHAHAH (opps, my cover is blown)
gamebeaross
12/6/06 10:42 PM
Sprint and Verizon share their networks, so it may be tough to know who is actually dropping you.

I've had both and the service was the same except Verizon costs far more, especially when it comes to data services.

You may have recently noticed that Verizon no longer advertises they have the largest network and thats because Sprint does.

Sprint EVDO network (which I use a lot and get around 1Mb on average via my PPC-6700 cel phone) is available to more people/cities than Verizons. Sprint uses seperate voice and data trunks to their towers where Verizon shares both on the same trunk. Huge portions of Verizons towers are to unable ever offer EVDO without being replaced/upgraded, most if not all Sprint towers are capable of offering EVDO.
numatrix
12/6/06 10:42 PM
I see they have the Blackberry 8703e, and went into the details...along with CDMA, it supports GSM..

Could this be true?

Technical Specifications

* Application Platform - Java
* Platform / Operating System - RIM OS, PXA901 "Hermon" 312MHz Processor
* Network Compatibility - GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900
* Data Download Speed - EV-DO (Up to 700 Kbps) Where Available, 1xRTT (Up to 130 Kbps) Nationwide
* Ringtone Types Supported - MIDI, MP3
* Built-In Memory - 64MB plus 16MB SRAM
* Dimensions - 4.3 in x 2.7 in x 0.8 in
* Weight - 4.7 oz
Floydian
12/6/06 10:45 PM
numatrix said:

I see they have the Blackberry 8703e, and went into the details...along with CDMA, it supports GSM..

Could this be true?

Technical Specifications

* Data Download Speed - EV-DO (Up to 700 Kbps) Where Available, 1xRTT (Up to 130 Kbps) Nationwide
* Weight - 4.7 oz

NOTE: To use Blackberry features such as internet/email (with push technology) you MUST sign up for the Blackberry plan (EXTRA $20/mo or $40/mo on top of the SERO plan)

Unless you can somehow get a CSR to set it up for you for free
ipitydafoo
12/6/06 10:51 PM
Wow, nobody even wonders if this is a real offer or not?

Over in HowardForums, they're claiming that it probably is not. People have asked both Sprint and InPhonic about this "offer", and they both claim to have no knowledge of it. Tie that in with SERO audits being reported online...and there you go.
numatrix
12/6/06 10:54 PM
that is a good point with the extra charges. I have a PPC6700 from the sero plan already..but have been supporting some customers with BBs and found they are pretty friendly to use.

I wonder what is so different about the BB unlimited data pack verus power vision.

Floydian said:

numatrix said:

Could this be true?

Technical Specifications

* Weight - 4.7 oz

NOTE: To use Blackberry features such as internet/email (with push technology) you MUST sign up for the Blackberry plan (EXTRA $20/mo or $40/mo on top of the SERO plan)

Unless you can somehow get a CSR to set it up for you for free

5 of 1537
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.