Sprint SERO Plan NOW for EVERYONE!!!

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • 1 2345385
  • Page
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
go to www.sprint.com/sero and use the e-mail address savings@sprintemi.com with a valid zipcode. No more screwing sprint employees by using their e-mail address without their permission. There is a Santa Claus after all... HOHOHO

Edit by Moderator: Giving/asking for referrals is not allowed.

Edit by Moderator: Updated Email

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I have a SERO $30 plan with a Touch Pro 2 that I want to unload. Anyone interested?

wlchen2 (Sep. 20, 2010 @ 1:54p) |

Yeah..U still have it?

opportunityad (Sep. 30, 2010 @ 5:31p) |

So who is going to be upgrading to the new plan tomorrow?

roomie76 (Sep. 30, 2010 @ 5:41p) |

NOT USING YOUR SERO PLAN ANYMORE? HAVE SOMEONE TAKE OVER YOUR SERO PLAN
OFFICIAL THREAD TAKE OVER MY SERO THREAD HERE.

UNFORTUNATELY, SERO IS NOW DEAD. NAME IS NOW "SIMPLY EVERYTHING ..." or something. $30/mo SERO plan is gone; now $59.99. SERO site requires Employee ID # now too The only way to get this plan is to take over an existing one.

Credit goes to Malyshka at SD. This summary is copied from their website (and has way more detail there).

I) WHAT IS SERO? SERO = "Sprint Employee Referral Offer"

SERO is a heavily discounted plan for friends and family of Sprint employees. There are currently 3 different plans available as of July 2008:
Everything Plus 500 â%u201A%u20AC 500 Minutes, EVDO, SMS, MMS, GPS Nav - $ 59.99
Everything Plus 1000 â%u201A%u20AC 1,000 Minutes,EVDO, SMS, MMS, GPS Nav - $ 79.99
Simply Everything (Unlimited) â%u201A%u20AC Unlimited voice ,EVDO, SMS, MMS, GPS Nav - $ 99.99

NOTE: As of July 12th, 2008, the old $30 and $50 plans are *DEAD*! The plans now come with Sprint TV, Navigation, and Blackberry Internet Services (BIS), and cost $30 more than the previous plans!

(Special Summary Added on April 5th, 2008
There are a few different things that have happened in past few weeks or so. I think it is excellent move for Sprint, but bad for those adding multiple discounts, not our fault as Sprint systems seemed to allow double / triple dipping in terms of discounted plans discounts and crazy % offs :

50RWC40

You can mention the code when you sign up or e-mail eCare at ecare1@cc.sprintpcs.com after you get your phone.

DOES NOT WORK FOR FAMILY PLANS. YOU CANNOT SHARE MINUTES WITH SERO.

II) WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH SERO?

- Unlimited Sprint Vision or Power Vision (Vision for Vision phones, Power Vision for Power Vision phones)
- Unlimited Mobile to Mobile
- Calls
- Voice Mail
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- Numeric Paging
- Three-Way Calling

III) HOW MUCH LONGER WILL SERO BE AVAILABLE?

We do not know. Some rebates and perks have deadlines.

The Sprint Employee Referral Offer is for new customers only. However, existing Sprint customers who are out to swap their plan by calling the Employee Accounts Group at (888) 876 8381.

Unfortunately, new Sprint customers are able to port their number from their existing carrier to Sprint when they sign into the plan but existing customers cannot port numbers from an existing Sprint account. Therefore, f the existing account is within the contract period.

An existing customer who has fulfilled the term agreement is treated like a brand new customer and is issued a brand new phone number.

Some have had success keeping their phone number by first porting it to a pre-paid phone, and then porting it back to their new SERO phone. Others have had some success with being persistent with customer care.

IV) WHAT IS THE $25 REFERRAL DEBIT CARD I KEEP HEARING ABOUT?
If you service without termination fee, you only have 15 days to apply for the Referral Rewards Program from the time you initially sign up. You can refer anyone else 1 day after ordering your service and up to 12 times per year.O accounts. When you call, it will say this account is not eligible.

V) CAN I PRICE MATCH MY SERO PHONE WITH A PRICE I FOUND AT OTHER STORES?
This seems incredibly hard to do. Some have succeeded in getting a service credit by being persistent. inPhonics (a division of will convert your plan to SERO. This is definitely not the easy way of doing things, but some have had success. Be aware though that there is a good chance that you will be haunted by collections if you change your phone and/or plan after buying your

VI) CAN I USE MY PHONE TO TETHER?
A few phones can

VII) WHY IS MY PICTURE MAIL NOT WORKING?
Sprint usually

VIII) CAN I WATCH TV ON MY PHONE?
There are a limiphone (such as the 700wx) you can use slingbox to watch any TV program you can watch at home directly
IX) HOW CAN I FIX MY TEXT MESSAGING/PICTURE MAIL PROBLEM WITH MY 700WX? WHY CAN'T I SEND PICTURE MESSAGES WITH MY Q?
If you have a 700wx, you are not able to text to people who are on the Verizon or [L=T-Mobile]http://shop.T-Mobile.
to send MMS.

X) ARE THERE ANY OTHER DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE?
If you have at least 5 lines,
via the following SOC Code: BUSEQUPT

XI) HOW DO I PORT MY NUMBER?
If you are currently with another subscriber (not Sprint), porting is easy. Just do not rely on inPhonics to do it. Just orderport a number at any time, as long as you have current ownership of the number you want to port.

XII) I EXCHANGED A PHONE WITH SPRINT AND NOW I SEE A CREDIT INSTEAD OF A CHARGE. DID I JUST GET LUCKY?
Unfortunately not.

XIII) I HEARD SPRINT JUST RELEASED A NEW EMAIL CLIENT. HOW DO I GET IT?
Sprint Mobile Email is available now for download at no additional charge to Sprint data subscribers on select Sprint and Nextel phones (started November 30, 2006). Additional features of Sprint Mobile Email include:
The ability to
rates apply when this option is enabled.
The option to enable
option is enabled.
See sprint.com for download instructions.

XIV) HELP! IT SAYS SERO IS NOT AVAILABLE IN MY AREA, NOW WHAT DO I DO?
Unfortunately,
using a different address. When you do that though, you will be limited to the area code of the address that you select.
Message edited by: UncleRico on 2006-12-23 14:28:04 CST

XV) $50 SPRINT UPROMISE BONUS
Upromise offers $50 per new line of service with Sprint with a maximum of $250 in a 2 year period. All you have to do it log into your
make use of either of
details say Sprint Employee Value Program are not eligible, so YMMV, but but it worked on my SERO plan.

If you're already a customer, be careful about calling customer service too much:
[L=Sprint Drops
_news[/L]

Helpful numbers:

Employee Customer 888-876-8381
another # that can access your
ones

Comprehensive List of Sprint Toll-Free Phone Numbers - Ripped from SD
1-888-715-4588 Activations
1-866-516-8519 Activations (w/o hold time)
1-866-207-7913 Retention - EXPIRED
1-877-775-4886 Retention
1-866-818-1802 Buisness Retention
1-888-876-8381 Employee Accounts
1-888-211-4727 Customer Service (with hold time)
1-877-909-4806 Customer Service (with hold time)
1-800-658-7564 Customer Service (w/o hold time) - EXPIRED
1-877-822-7505 Customer Service (w/o hold time) - EXPIRED
1-888-788-4727 Business Customer Service
1-877-812-1223 Business Customer Service
1-866-581-9266 Business Customer Service (w/o hold time)
1-866-588-9907 Power Vision/Internet Support - EXPIRED
1-866-818-1944 Power Vision/Internet Support (Tier 2) - EXPIRED
1-888-547-8119 Collections
1-888-876-8381 Employee Customer Service (Includes SERO customers)
1-877-577-3574 Ensemble Customer Service
1-866-519-5698 Executive Services (For when things get really messed up) - EXPIRED
1-888-347-8988 Executive Services (For when things get really messed up) - EXPIRED
1-817-215-3070 Executive Services (For when things get really messed up) - EXPIRED
1-888-788-0788 Fraud Department
1-888-312-0050 National Business plan
1-877-688-1969 Porting Department (P2K Only)
1-800-477-4127 Rebate Line (Get the status of your Sprint rebate)
1-866-519-5698 (Or directly at 817-215-3070) Sprint PCS Corporate HQ/Executive Services/Escalations
1-888-253-1315 TeleSales - Phones & Accessories and Customer Service for Phone & Online orders
1-877-228-2257 Vision/3G Wireless Web Support Department - EXPIRED
1-877-888-1518 Password 4357# (HELP#) WLNP Priority Help Link - Help dealing with WLNP port problems
1-888-788-0788 Fraud Department
1-800-865-7786 Internal Marketing Opt-Out (Tell Sprint you don%u0192%u2019%u2020%u20AC%u2122%u0192%u20ACâ%u201A%u201E%u0192%u2019â%u201Aš%u0192%u20AC%u0161%u201A¢%u0192%u2019%u2020%u20AC%u2122%u0192%u20AC%u0161%u201A¢%u0192%u2019%u201A¢%u0192¢â%u201Aš%u201A¬%u0192%u20AC%u201A¡%u0192%u2019â%u201Aš%u0192%u20AC%u0161%u201A¬%u0192%u2019%u2020%u20AC%u2122%u0192%u20AC%u0161%u201A¢%u0192%u2019%u201A¢%u0192¢â%u201Aš%u201A¬%u0192%u20AC%u201A¾%u0192%u2019â%u201Aš%u0192%u20AC%u0161%u201A¢t want your contact info to be shared with other Sprint divisions for marketing purposes)
1-888-226-7212 International Roaming
1-866-412-8513 Ensemble Accounts Customer Service

----------------------------------------------------

First, log in on sprint.com, then...

(NOTE: For any of the "Current Usage" information, such as Data or Texting, you must use it before it will show up on that screen.)

Plan Details Page To Confirm SERO (Two Types):

Type 1 - If you are on the older P2K system, the description will be as follows:

Sprint Fair & Flexible Plan

* Adjustable Anytime Minutes
* $30 Minimum Monthly Charge
* AMERICA - ROAMING Included
* Nationwide Long Distance Included
* Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included
* Nights: M-Th 7PM-7AM Wknd: F 7PM-M 7AM
* Unlimited Vision Access
* Unlimited Mobile to Mobile
* Caller ID, Call Waiting
* Three-way Calling
* Voicemail

NOTE: Unlimited Vision Access can mean Vision or Power Vision (i.e. Unlimited Data). Unlimited Texting will be displayed ONLY in the "Current Usage" section. Unlimited Data will NOT be displayed in the "Current Usage" section.

NOTE: Picture and Video Mail are NOT displayed as included anywhere. You can either test it on your phone or email e-care to confirm, but it is normally automatically added with SERO.

Type 2 - If you are on the newer Ensemble system, the description will be as follows:

SERO F&F 500- $30.0
Plan Features:
Sprint Fair & Flex
Caller ID
Adjustable Anytime Minutes
Call Waiting
Three-way Calling
$30.00 Minimum Monthly Charge
Voicemail
Nationwide Long Distance Included
Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included
Nights: M-Th 7PM-7AM Wknd: F 7PM-M 7AM
Unlimited Mobile to Mobile (pcs to Pcs)

NOTE: Unlimited Data (i.e. Vision or Power Vision) will be displayed ONLY in the "Current Usage" section. Unlimited Texting will be displayed ONLY in the "Current Usage" section.

NOTE: AMERICA - ROAMING is NOT displayed as included anywhere. You can email e-care to confirm, but it is normally automatically included with SERO.

NOTE: Picture and Video Mail are NOT displayed as included anywhere. You can either test it on your phone or email e-care to confirm, but it is normally automatically added with SERO.

NOTE: If you are on the new system, you have *very little* chance of getting a corporate discount applied to your account. You can try emailing ecare from your account and *may* get lucky, but probably won't. Sprint supervisors know to disallow it on SERO accounts now even if a CSR says they'll do it.

Also, obviously if you have one of the higher dollar / higher minute SERO plans, the minimum monthly charge and / or the SERO F&F X description on the page will be whatever dollar / minute SERO plan you have.

.....UPDATE.....
Just got this e-mailed to me:
Sprint Employee Referral Offer (SERO) Customer Upgrades

Effective, Friday, November 23rd, SERO
requirement to be eligible to participate in the New For You Handset Upgrade (NFYUP) program.

----
If you get the an 'ENSEMBLE_ACTIVATION_ERROR' This is normal. Kinda stupid for Sprint to have this show to the end user, but your status should change to ASI_FUFILLMENT and should be on your doorstep soon.

that's fantastic news mobilepro!!

Thanks for sharing.

I currently have 4 sero plans, nice to know I can spread the love in a much less complicated manner now.

LOL

does sprint sero have any family plans?

I am on the Sero Plan... I am counting the days until my contract expires.

Even with these awesome awesome plans, its not worth it if you can't use it. I was disconnected on an emergency call with 4 bars of service for crying out loud! Been through 2 phones... its not the phone - its the network (at least in northern colorado)

I've formally owned Cingular and Tmobile - I'd give both of them about an 8.5/10. Sprint gets a 4/10. 20% of my calls drop - unacceptable.

I know this is only one mans opinion and it was not my intention to thread crap... your mileage may vary (especially in other parts of the country), etc, etc, etc - but I felt I needed to throw it out there - just do some research on howardforums, cellreception.com and other websites that discuss cellular coverage by area before signing up for any carrier - I wish I did. 2 years is a long time if your unhappy

Good Luck!

This is great. I am telling all my friends about this who were wondering how I got into SERO few days back (though I had to go the google way).

nice thx... i just wish their higher end phones have a better deal... or they had those txt msgs packages included when sero first came out.. i'm paying 40 for internet excluding base plan for VZW and this is so much cheaper..

Cool! Is it possible to convert an existing regular Sprint account to SERO account? I have 2 lines and in the middle of my 2-yr contract. TIA!

Is the SERO plan for new lines of service only? In the past I tried to switch over my existing plan to SERO but they would not let me (even though other people claimed that they successfully did the switch). If I could switch over my existing plan, this would ROCK!

its going to the InPhonic website ( www.InPhonic.com ).

This was new to me. Awesome deal!

i wish someone knew of a way to get sero for those already with sprint. sprint told me they wouldnt even switch a person after they are off contract unless they add another line or get a new number and thus disconect the prior number. they must have a new anti-retentions dept.

D

ColoradoGiant said: I am on the Sero Plan... I am counting the days until my contract expires.

Even with these awesome awesome plans, its not worth it if you can't use it. I was disconnected on an emergency call with 4 bars of service for crying out loud! Been through 2 phones... its not the phone - its the network (at least in northern colorado)

I've formally owned Cingular and Tmobile - I'd give both of them about an 8.5/10. Sprint gets a 4/10. 20% of my calls drop - unacceptable.

I know this is only one mans opinion and it was not my intention to thread crap... your mileage may vary (especially in other parts of the country), etc, etc, etc - but I felt I needed to throw it out there - just do some research on howardforums, cellreception.com and other websites that discuss cellular coverage by area before signing up for any carrier - I wish I did. 2 years is a long time if your unhappy

Good Luck!

Amen to that!!!!It's not a one man opinion,our whole office of 30 people nod heads to your statement,unfortunately we are on a corporate plan with sprint and cannot switch

I would like to see where this is advertised. I worry that they will see a huge influx of sign ups with that email address and have an easy to covert everyone to a regular plan.

I'm going to hold off...

what pda phone?? and what/where are the rebates? ... and is
this the same as earlier .. InPhonic?? and $36 activation
fee??

I had several lines on Sero for a few weeks at my offices in MD and HI, and like you, the service/coverage was awful. I wouldn't use it if it was free. I pay more for my Cingular and Verizon lines but at least they work 99% of the time

ColoradoGiant said: I am on the Sero Plan... I am counting the days until my contract expires.

Good Luck!

My wife and I both enjoy our SERO plans. Combine them with your employer's discount to get the best deal! Unlimited roaming saves it for me.

sorry, double post.

I am on a SERO and very please with it. I got great connection, free internet and My bill is only around $25 a month.

Make this deal hot by using the additional $75 Mail in Rebate form from the Kellog boxes. You can find the rebate form Here

Awesome! I'm might go for this but I'm concerned on a few things. One, they ever like unlimited everything but text messaging which costs a stinking 15 cent per message. Another thing is: do they have a family plan or this or can you merge two lines and make it a family plan? Also, is this really worth it? I mean, the unlimited mobile to mobile is useless since there aren't very many Sprint and Nextel users, right?

Any feedback will be great appreciated.

So tempting....700wx or PC6700....

I really want to wait for the 750w!

I dont know what to do!

Txt Messages are .15 each

dchan86 said: So tempting....700wx or PC6700....

I really want to wait for the 750w!

I dont know what to do!

I'm waiting for the Motorola Q !

I've been a Sprint customer for about 7 years now and have absolutely no complaints. I love their reception in all locales I have taken it. I lived in the SF Bay Area for 4 years with it, then in Fresno for 3 and now in Jacksonville, Florida. I've always gotten new phones for free or really cheap just for asking and have had cheaper plans than any of my friends. Just wanted to give my opinion to offset the negative posts.

My plan (i know there's even better):

750 anytime
Unlimited at 8pm
Unlimited Sprint to Sprint
Unlimited Power Vision
500 texts

$34.99/month

Does anyone know if the 30 day trial period works with SERO. That way you can see how crappy/not crappy Sprint is in your area.

jj970 said: I've been a Sprint customer for about 7 years now and have absolutely no complaints. I love their reception in all locales I have taken it. I lived in the SF Bay Area for 4 years with it, then in Fresno for 3 and now in Jacksonville, Florida. I've always gotten new phones for free or really cheap just for asking and have had cheaper plans than any of my friends. Just wanted to give my opinion to offset the negative posts.

750 anytime
Unlimited at 8pm
Unlimited Power Vision
500 texts

$34.99/month

How did you get such a good deal?

MobilePro said: go to www.sprint.com/sero and use the e-mail address savings@sprint.com with a valid zipcode. No more screwing sprint employees by using their e-mail address without their permission. There is a Santa Claus after all... HOHOHOOr, this could be a trick to identify people who do not really know a valid employee.

You have to buy a phone 299.00 or more for the Kellog rebate. That rules out all except the Treo.

how long will this sero last?

lostinla said: You have to buy a phone 299.00 or more for the Kellog rebate. That rules out all except the Treo.
$299 RETAIL.

jschuman said: MobilePro said: go to www.sprint.com/sero and use the e-mail address savings@sprint.com with a valid zipcode. No more screwing sprint employees by using their e-mail address without their permission. There is a Santa Claus after all... HOHOHOOr, this could be a trick to identify people who do not really know a valid employee.

I'm thinking you might be on to something... a brand new user comes in and posts this... way too risky for me...

As far as service and network availability concerns...Verizon is the best, Not a single dropped call in 3 years..i am a living evidence...The customer service is not all that great, neither is the selection of phones or cost effectiveness but the network, you can always always always rely on that. Sprint is by far the worst service I have ever seen...my friends were living legends!

asianguy30 said: I am on a SERO and very please with it. I got great connection, free internet and My bill is only around $25 a month.
How come the SERO plan at my zip code is already $30 + other charges? Mind if I ask ur zip code?

dealwatcher2003 said: ColoradoGiant said: I am on the Sero Plan... I am counting the days until my contract expires.

Good Luck!

Amen to that!!!!It's not a one man opinion,our whole office of 30 people nod heads to your statement,unfortunately we are on a corporate plan with sprint and cannot switch

Wait until you check the min. left on your account... you can't even hear what they say!

no more $100 or $150 rebates left?? is this InPhonic the same one
who did this offer last time??

vulches said: jschuman said: MobilePro said: go to www.sprint.com/sero and use the e-mail address savings@sprint.com with a valid zipcode. No more screwing sprint employees by using their e-mail address without their permission. There is a Santa Claus after all... HOHOHOOr, this could be a trick to identify people who do not really know a valid employee.

I'm thinking you might be on to something... a brand new user comes in and posts this... way too risky for me...

The OP has been around over a year...

jj970 said: I've been a Sprint customer for about 7 years now and have absolutely no complaints. I love their reception in all locales I have taken it. I lived in the SF Bay Area for 4 years with it, then in Fresno for 3 and now in Jacksonville, Florida. I've always gotten new phones for free or really cheap just for asking and have had cheaper plans than any of my friends. Just wanted to give my opinion to offset the negative posts.

750 anytime
Unlimited at 8pm
Unlimited Power Vision
500 texts

$34.99/month

i second your sentiment. i've been with them for 6 years and have no complaints as well. and they often offer me nice things just because. my plan is

650 anytime
free nights after 6pm!
free sprint to sprint
300 texts for

$40/month.

ive never had problem with cs. yes i get dropped calls, but maybe once a day, and i think half the time it's my friend who is not sprint.

i love the idea of switching to sero, but i am not sure if my current plan isn't as good. i'm thinking if it aint broke don't fix it...hmmm.

Great deal OP. Green for you.

As for reception quality, don't bother asking people in discussion forums in other cities. Reception is entirely relative to your own territory -- and by that I mean your house, your commute, your driveway, etc. Verizon is supposed to be the best in my area, and I believe generally that's true, except what do you know? My house is in a Verizon dead spot. Buy the phone you want and immediately use it on your commute during rush hour and if you get lousy reception and dropped calls, just return it. All cell phones have 30 day money back guarantees.

Skipping 15321 Messages...
So who is going to be upgrading to the new plan tomorrow?

• Archived From: ForumsExpired Deals

• 1 2345385
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014