• 1 234521
  • Page
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
When I saw the free AutoCheck work around posted last time I knew that there were more to be found. I did some Googling and I found a nice work around. This is my first new topic EVER on FatWallet and I hope that it helps many people.

What to do...

1) http://www.driversworld.com/CarDetails.aspx?VIN=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Visit the above link, but substitute the X's for the VIN number that you are looking up.

2) Scroll down the page and click on the image that says "Free AutoCheck report!" .

3) Enjoy your free report!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Can someone please Carfax report for VIN # 1J4GW58NX1C608385
Please email me: gdroffilc@yahoo.com

gdroffilc (Oct. 08, 2009 @ 9:18p) |

Hey dude, still have the $2 PayPal deal?

Thx...

ross47 (Oct. 09, 2009 @ 7:22p) |

email

tvstickit (Oct. 10, 2009 @ 3:42p) |

DO NOT POST VINs is because its easy pickin' for scammers and they will take them up and pass them off as real VINs on eBay, craigslist you name it, so it would be best to keep requests to a pm.

awesome, been wanting to check vins of cars at auction site.

shoot, and I just paid for carfax a week ago T_T

just wondering this would be the same as going to www.AutoCheck.com right?

Yes, it is. The site redirects to AutoCheck.com since they already prepaid.

Looks like its dead now..

Another waisted link..

Shame it could of saved me a ton!

couponjohn said: Looks like its dead now..

Another waisted link..

Still working, sort of.
Go to AutoCheck.com directly though.
Entering a valid VIN just brings up that it found the vin, as well as a number of "records", along with minor descriptive information for the car. That's all folks.

forthill

forthill said: couponjohn said: Looks like its dead now..

Another waisted link..

Still working, sort of.
Go to AutoCheck.com directly though.
Entering a valid VIN just brings up that it found the vin, as well as a number of "records", along with minor descriptive information for the car. That's all folks.

forthill

Thats not the report thats the part to get you to buy the report..

Aw man... I can't believe it's dead already. I'm sure it won't be too difficult finding another. I'll just keep the AutoCheck staff on their feet.

carfaxes gestapo got to this one.

Here is an updated link that works:
http://www.carthink.net/auto_check/AutoCheck.php?VIN=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX&SID=5021379
Replace the XXX with your VIN number.

expoguide said: Here is an updated link that works:
http://www.carthink.net/auto_check/AutoCheck.php?VIN=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX&SID=5021379
Replace the XXX with your VIN number.

Sweet, thanks! Had a couple of cars I wanted to check.

couponjohn said: Looks like its dead now..

Another waisted link..

Well then, why dont you tell us how you can still do it? 8 Posts up.

New link is also baked, you guys need to realize that carfax runs their business with an iron fist. Anytime you post these sites they will be destroyed with ruthless ability within minutes.

Looks like it's dead now. That didn't last long at all.

encendido5 said: Looks like it's dead now. That didn't last long at all.

In all honesty how would you expect these to last when posting them here?
As soon as there posted someone from carfax or experian will kill the links and that will be that.
The only way they will stay is if you keep it to yourself!

ILLEGAL INTRUSION DETECTED!

YOUR IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN SENT TO AutoCheck!

Got that with latest link, i guess i need to use proxy sites to run links on here.

trxrevoracer said: ILLEGAL INTRUSION DETECTED!

Got that with latest link, i guess i need to use proxy sites to run links on here.

So what is AutoCheck going to do with the ip since we stummbled onto a site?

This is almost as good as Oreilly sending over the Fox Police!

trxrevoracer said: YOUR IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN SENT TO AutoCheck!

Good god man! You'd better quietly slip out of town.
forthill

Id like to see them try and do something to me for "stumbling across" their site, and that link, is it a crime to click on a link? Im not at all worried, the worst they can do is contact my ip and complain/give a warning, next time i FW a link, i will use a proxy so they cannot track me.

trxrevoracer said: Id like to see them try and do something to me for "stumbling across" their site, and that link, is it a crime to click on a link? Im not at all worried, the worst they can do is contact my ip and complain/give a warning, next time i FW a link, i will use a proxy so they cannot track me.

Oh yeah I can see it in the court system now, man is tracked down by private company for visiting there website, ISP bans user and hes off to jail for web surfing.

Your overkilling it......If anything if they attempted to do anything they would open a can of worms and most likely get laughed right out if your not the person who agreed to there terms.

Check Your VIN w/ this...

requires .NET 1.1

Use it at your own risk. I am giving credits back to the dealership. Enjoy until it stops working.

Note: To the first who RED me (couponjohn): I know you're dumb, but please save your time and do something else ok?

OK: Thank to your best frined "couponjohn" who beg me not to post it, I am removing the app. Thanks dude for being selfish.

Finally: PM me if you need a VIN check and provide an email so I can send you a copy of the report in HTML form. I am going to bed and will respond as soon as I can.

MuthaFaker said: AutoCheck...

requires .NET 1.1

Use it at your own risk. I am giving credits back to the dealership. Enjoy until it stops working.

Note: To the first who RED me (couponjohn): I know you're dumb, but please save your time and do something else ok?

OK: Thank to your best frined "couponjohn" who beg me not to post it, I am removing the app. Thanks dude for being selfish.

Finally: PM me if you need a VIN check and provide an email so I can send you a copy of the report in HTML form. I am going to bed and will respond as soon as I can.

You were feeding a exe file to people..What was it ? ..It was no link cause if you have one just place it don't use EXE files,, now that DUMB! After all we don't want a virus here.

couponjohn said: now that DUMB!

That's why you're dumb. Everything EXE is a virus..duh..ever heard of a virus scanner? If my 10 minutes app can stealth from any Virus Scanner, I would be rich.

MuthaFaker said: couponjohn said: now that DUMB!

That's why you're dumb. Everything EXE is a virus..duh..ever heard of a virus scanner?

Please dont pass files out here NO ONE TRUST FILES THAT SUPPOSEDLY GIVE YO FREE STUFF!

And the only dumb one here, is anyone that would take a EXE from you.

Dont you have some child to pray on , now shooo , go away shoo flie!

Oh and before you call people dumb, you should look at some of your posts, you don't even know if you can deposit a check into your bank account, now thats DUMB!

ssooooooo... guess I need to have faith that my car is what it appears to be. OMGzOroRzZ!!!11!!!

muguguypan said: ssooooooo... guess I need to have faith that my car is what it appears to be. OMGzOroRzZ!!!11!!!

PM me your VIN and I'll get you your report.

couponjohn said: Oh and before you call people dumb, you should look at some of your posts, you don't even know if you can deposit a check into your bank account, now thats DUMB!

Its a BT check written to MC, anyway, Thanks for the dumb insights. I am reposting it whether u like it or not and please don't come beg the crap out of me again to remove it.

MuthaFaker said: couponjohn said: Oh and before you call people dumb, you should look at some of your posts, you don't even know if you can deposit a check into your bank account, now thats DUMB!

Its a BT check written to MC, anyway, Thanks for the dumb insights. I am reposting it whether u like it or not and please don't come beg the crap out of me again to remove it.

Check Your VIN w/ this...<------ DOES THIS STEAL YOUR INFO?

Like I said, cant evencash a check ! IDIOT!

IS this VIRUS your handing out here again!

Oh one other thing, I dont want my information being sent out to the server in atlanta but registered to someone in NewZealand like this does!

Before you go out to bash other people about how "DUMB" they are, you need to work on your own grammar and spelling. It clearly shows how much "smarter" you are.

MuthaFaker said: couponjohn said: Oh and before you call people dumb, you should look at some of your posts, you don't even know if you can deposit a check into your bank account, now thats DUMB!

ummmm, my PC told me "the application failed to initiate properly..." please advise.

davamond said: MuthaFaker said: couponjohn said: Oh and before you call people dumb, you should look at some of your posts, you don't even know if you can deposit a check into your bank account, now thats DUMB!

ummmm, my PC told me "the application failed to initiate properly..." please advise.

No longer work folks....seems like they fixed it, they are comparing it to their inventory database now Sorry folks and hope those who I emailed their reports will have good use to it. They were only checking if the request came from a valid referer (their website)

davamond said: MuthaFaker said: couponjohn said: Oh and before you call people dumb, you should look at some of your posts, you don't even know if you can deposit a check into your bank account, now thats DUMB!

Its because it requires net frame which helps keep track of you among other things. It all so sends you info via Atlanta which falls back to New Zealand. There seems to be more going on here then what the posters says. By the way, In no time I'm sure some one from the auto check group will block it from the accounts and then all you will have on your system is the boys spyware.
I all so wouldn't be surprised if they company hosting the file does not get it trouble and drop him like a hot potato,..

Hes not telling you the truth he removed it from the server cause there IS SPYWARE IN IT, and most likely does not want it tracked back to his server site.

I got my AutoCheck report from MuthaFaker this morning. Thanks.

nice post.

ILLEGAL INTRUSION DETECTED!

Nice.

I got the same stupid message that "Illegal intrusion detected.....".

PM ME IF YOU NEED FREE CARFAX. AND OFCOURSE YOU GIVE ME SOME GREEN!!

I need a free carfax/AutoCheck vehicle history report. Anyone can help?

Thanks.

Skipping 761 Messages...
email

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014