• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
linkadoo

1. Create a NEW Baby registry now (April 23) through May 31st.
2. Put at least 15 items on your baby registry
3. Get a 25% off certificate for BABY items emailed to you between June 15 and June 30. Use your code by September 30.

Hint: Put diapers and wipes in those registries!
I'm due at the end of July, so this is perfect for me!

All the fine print:
Save 25% on Your Next Baby Store Purchase

How to Qualify for the 25% Off Promotional Certificate
Simply create a new Baby Registry at Amazon.com and add at least 15 products from our Baby Store between April 23, 2007 and May 31, 2007, and we will e-mail you a promotional certificate for 25% off your next purchase of baby products totaling $50 or more offered by Amazon.com between June 15 and June 30, 2007.

This offer applies only to new Amazon.com baby registries with 15 products or more.

The promotional certificate will contain a code good toward the purchase of baby products offered by Amazon.com. After receiving the promotional code by e-mail, you can apply it toward a purchase of Baby products offered by Amazon.com until September 30, 2007. The promotional code will expire on September 30, 2007.

How to Qualify for the 25% Off Promotional Certificate

1. Create a new Baby registry at Amazon.com between April 23, 2007 and May 31, 2007.
2. Browse our Baby store and add at least 15 items to your registry.
3. If you do not delete your Amazon.com baby registry, we will e-mail you a promotional code between June 15 and June 30, 2007, redeemable for 25% off your next purchase of baby products totaling $50 or more offered by Amazon.com. After receiving the promotional code by e-mail, you will have at least 30 days to apply it toward a purchase. The promotional code will expire on September 30, 2007. The promotional code will be sent to the e-mail address associated with the account from which the baby registry was created.

Please remember that the promotional code will expire on September 30, 2007. It may be applied only to baby products sold and shipped by Amazon.com and may not be applied to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.com site. Additional terms and conditions apply. Read on for details.

Restrictions

Each promotional certificate offer ("offer") can be used only once.
Limit one offer per household.
* Offer applies to customers who create a new baby registry at Amazon.com and register for 15 or more items between April 23, 2007 and May 30, 2007. We will e-mail you the promotional certificate between the dates of June 15, 2007 and June 30, 2007 provided you have registered for at least 15 items.
Offer must be redeemed at our Web site, http://www.Amazon.com, toward the purchase of baby products sold by Amazon.com. If Amazon.com is not the seller, this will be noted on the product detail page.
Offer cannot be used to pay for special-order titles, e-books or downloadable e-content, wireless service plans, gift certificates, gift-wrap, taxes, or shipping and handling charges.
Some promotional certificates and offers may not be combined with other claim code-based offers.
Offer's cash value is 1/10th of one cent.
Offer is not for resale and is not redeemable for cash.
* Offer cannot be applied toward Baby registries created on Amazon.com prior to April 23, 2007 and after May 31, 2007.
If you return items purchased using a promotional code, you will not receive a refund for the amount of the offer.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I created our registry in May (with 15 items) and I still cannot get the coupon. Can't even remember when it expires. I'... (more)

patricia43m (Sep. 12, 2007 @ 12:04p) |

You should call them.

NgocBe (Sep. 12, 2007 @ 5:48p) |

Bump! Coupon expires in 3 days if you have it. Thinking of getting a video baby monitor. I already have a crib and stro... (more)

sc0rpio (Sep. 27, 2007 @ 7:58a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

sending this to my cousin who is due soon!! Seems like a good deal!

Sweet ... know anywhere where they have a good deal on babies?

They are free to acquire. They cost a little bit more after that.

Dougmeister said: They are free to acquire. They cost a little bit more after that.

Yeah, like pets, they are cheap to acquire, but expensive to maintain.

Thanks OP. Very useful...

Not a big deal, but you have to spend at least $50 or more. I can't imagine anyone would spend LESS than that w/ a 25% off coupon, but hey...

Also, just a tip: pick any item, then keep adding the dif't items that come up afterwards. Who cares what they are; just get over 15. You can always edit it later.

Do you have to use the promotional certificate for the items in the registry or can it be used on any Amazon baby items when you receive it?

TxAggieJen said: Do you have to use the promotional certificate for the items in the registry or can it be used on any Amazon baby items when you receive it?

Not 100%, but I assume that you can use them for any baby items from Amazon. Didn't see any restrictions saying it had to be used toward registry items.

why you wanna edit it, do you have to buy through registry?

Dougmeister said: Not a big deal, but you have to spend at least $50 or more. I can't imagine anyone would spend LESS than that w/ a 25% off coupon, but hey...

Also, just a tip: pick any item, then keep adding the dif't items that come up afterwards. Who cares what they are; just get over 15. You can always edit it later.

Thanks - just in time

Sooo let me get this straight - I make a registry with 15 baby items on it. Even if not one person buys anythingon the registry, or even LOOKS at the registry, they will email me a coupon for 25% off of baby things, such as Huggies in the giant box that my baby fills up 15 times a day?

monkeysuncle said: Sooo let me get this straight - I make a registry with 15 baby items on it. Even if not one person buys anythingon the registry, or even LOOKS at the registry, they will email me a coupon for 25% off of baby things, such as Huggies in the giant box that my baby fills up 15 times a day?

From what I understand... you're right on! This is perfect.

monkeysuncle said: Sooo let me get this straight - I make a registry with 15 baby items on it. Even if not one person buys anythingon the registry, or even LOOKS at the registry, they will email me a coupon for 25% off of baby things, such as Huggies in the giant box that my baby fills up 15 times a day?

Just a heads up - you need to add items SOLD BY Amazon. That was one of the stipulations for the deal. Not all items in the Baby area are sold by Amazon.

Edit: Derrr, nevermind. Apparently you can only use the 25% off coupon on items sold by Amazon. I am not sure if the items in the registry have to be sold by Amazon.

Thanks OP. My gf's sister just had twins. I am sure we can find something to do with a 25% coupon.

I hope there wasn't a special link you had to use to qualify for this promo. I just went into my account and created it. I didn't see any mention of this promo on the site or while I was creating the registry...please let me know if I was suppose to do something else.

Time to knock up the wife.

tyrone3971 said: Time to knock up the wife.

Good luck!

tyrone3971 said: Time to knock up the wife.

Problem: The promotional code will expire on September 30, 2007. Make sure to purchase items that will store well for at least 9 months.

Edit: Oops, make that 4-5 months...

Do you need to go through a special link to qualify?

This is fantastic. Thanks OP!!

I had a tough time finding it.

Here ya go!

LINKED!

Thanks! A lot of stuff to buy.

jpinoy said: Dougmeister said: They are free to acquire. They cost a little bit more after that.

Yeah, like pets, they are cheap to acquire, but expensive to maintain.

Thanks OP. Very useful...

Like inkjet printers

Awesome, I'm in. This could be a Godsend for the Holidays with lot's of kids in the family.

Couple of question:
1. Does the entire registry needs to be bought or only one item.
2. Is the code applicable to an entire order or just one item?

Regards

nutcr0cker said: Couple of question:

Regards

1. I don't think the entire registry needs to be bought.
2. The code is applicable for baby items only so if your entire order contains all baby items, then it will take off 25% on the entire order. Hope that makes sense.

NgocBe said: nutcr0cker said: Couple of question:

Regards

1. I don't think the entire registry needs to be bought.
2. The code is applicable for baby items only so if your entire order contains all baby items, then it will take off 25% on the entire order. Hope that makes sense.

1. I don't think anything needs to be purchased at all.

Am I wrong?

You're correct. We don't need to buy anything from the registry. at least we're not required to.

nutcr0cker said: Couple of question:

Regards

1. It doesn't say anywhere that items need to be purchased. Only that you need to have a registry of at least 15 items.

2. It doesn't say anywhere that is limited to one item. In fact, it specifies that your code will be valid on a $50 purchase of baby itemS, so I would assume it would apply to an entire purchase of BABY items.

Green for you. I will be able to use this. My wife is scheduled to deliver May 1st. When is that? Oh it's today! Guess she's late...

get everyone to sign up for you then you can buy expensive things like car seats and travel systems/etc for 25% off. it doesn't say anywhere a limit on 25% off.

rigor said: get everyone to sign up for you then you can buy expensive things like car seats and travel systems/etc for 25% off. it doesn't say anywhere a limit on 25% off.

unfortunately i think the 25% off is valid for items that Amazon.com carries. they don't carry any of their own car seats (at least from my search, please correct me if i'm wrong).

does anyone know if this will work with the subscribe and save %15 discount as well? a combined 40% discount on baby products would be excellent!

btw, thx op for the post!

The sad thing is that some people are creating these without any actual baby.

In for three thanks OP =)

We have a newborn. I registering with Amazon now

protomind said: The sad thing is that some people are creating these without any actual baby.

in for three?

Shinster said: rigor said: get everyone to sign up for you then you can buy expensive things like car seats and travel systems/etc for 25% off. it doesn't say anywhere a limit on 25% off.

unfortunately i think the 25% off is valid for items that Amazon.com carries. they don't carry any of their own car seats (at least from my search, please correct me if i'm wrong).

btw, thx op for the post!

I think their baby inventory changes. They currently have Combi and Cosco car seats (sold by Amaz0n). For example, they have this one at a bargain price.. Unfortunately, they don't have the Britax car seats, which are fantastic, or the Graco Snugride.

protomind said: The sad thing is that some people are creating these without any actual baby.

that's all good protomind --- it doesn't say that pregnancy or paternity tests must be confirmed
but be careful what you ask for

Thanks

i wish they had recaro youngsports. one of the best looking and great safety for your 1+ year old.

would be interesting to see if you can stack this with a subscribe n save and get the discount recurring i doubt it. knowing Amazon they'll jack the prices on baby stuff during this period lol.

Thanks.

Skipping 61 Messages...
Bump! Coupon expires in 3 days if you have it. Thinking of getting a video baby monitor. I already have a crib and stroller, but they don't sell the matching car seat. That pretty much takes care of the big ticket items to use with this coupon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014