• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
We are pleased to announce that we are once again able to offer Cash Back on many Dell Small Business products!

You can now earn 1.125% Cash Back on Dimension Desktops, Inspiron Notebooks, Vostro, and PowerEdge SC Servers!

New Vostro Notebooks & Desktops
No trialware, 30-day money-back guarantee, and more!

Vostros Notebooks from $499

Vostro 200 Mini Tower Desktop from $449

Click here for more offers from this FatWallet Merchant
Up to 2.25% FatWallet Cash Back Available!

• 1.125% on Dimension Desktops, Inspiron Notebooks, Vostro, and PowerEdge SC Servers
  • 1.68% on Dell Laser Printers, All-in-One Printers, and LCD Products
  • 2.25% on other items
Transactions with this merchant are payable 120 days after purchase. VAR, Reseller and Relationship Division purchases do not qualify for Cash Back. Any order changes or contact with the Dell call center will likely cancel FatWallet cash back. The use of Dell Small Business e-mail coupon codes MAY cancel FatWallet Cash Back.

Receive the Hot Deals and Offers Added Each Day by Email!
Click here to subscribe to the FatWallet Daily Email.

Edit on 8/2/07: Our research indicates an overwhelming majority of our users would benefit most if we offered 1.5% Cash Back on all purchases from Dell Small Business. Now we are. :) The Cash Back & Coupons page for this merchant has been update with the new offer.

More deals in the official Dell Small Business coupon thread.
Member Summary

Dell Laptop (16.30kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Fatwallet is a great site. I am fully willing to have a little less Cash Back in support of this site.

Poorboy1 (Jul. 21, 2007 @ 1:37a) |

Great!

philchin (Jul. 21, 2007 @ 4:14p) |

Your $0.02? Was that your 1.125% Cash Back?

telstar (Jul. 21, 2007 @ 10:58p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
THANKS!!!

rated:
Ooo more Cash Back on the vostro. that's pretty nice.

rated:
Note that the Inspiron 6400 deal with coupon appears dead.

rated:
It's still too low when your competition gives a flat 2% or all Dell SB purchases.

rated:
Craig said: It's still too low when your competition gives a flat 2% or all Dell SB purchases.

who are the competitions?

rated:
More plz!

rated:
Anyone know of someone that got a good Dell custom deal from Costcoop with their 200-400 off? Just curious, they seem overpriced

rated:
xancel24 said: Craig said: It's still too low when your competition gives a flat 2% or all Dell SB purchases.

I think places like eBates?

rated:
ebates is 1% for small business

http://www.ebates.com/editUserInfos.do?signup_from=new_shopper&merchant_id=3226

rated:
Mr. Rebates- whatever the heck that is gives 2%.
Not sure what the stipulations are.

Mr.Rebates 2% CashBack http://www.mrrebates.com/merchants/1855.asp

Either way...thanks for the info fatwallet

rated:
yes, it's mrrebatesdotcom and there are no restrictions

xancel24 said: Craig said: It's still too low when your competition gives a flat 2% or all Dell SB purchases.

rated:
Will I get anything for a purchase made a few days ago from Dell SB?

rated:
cvrefugee said: Will I get anything for a purchase made a few days ago from Dell SB?

Hopefully a UPS delivery; keep you fingers crossed.

rated:
Doh! Just purchased a Dimension from SB 2 weeks ago..

rated:
grantsteven said: Mr. Rebates- whatever the heck that is gives 2%.

L=Mr.Rebates 2% CashBackhttp://www.mrrebates.com/merchants/1855.asp

I will rather get 1.125% from FatCash rather than from any other sites.
FW rules!!! Will my loyalty to FW get me better chance to win a sweepstake next time?

rated:
It's about time. Thanks!!

rated:
onsalenow said: It's about time. Thanks!!

Took the words right out of my mouth.

rated:
Yeah FW!

rated:
I find it surprising that Mr.Rebates negotiated 2% and FatWallet could not. The FW has to be much larger and generate a LOT more revenue for Dell (maybe not profits...). You would think with Dell's revenue problems they'd pony up 2% to FW.

Mr.Rebates 2% CashBackhttp://www.mrrebates.com/merchants/1855.asp

rated:
most exciting
what is the phatwallet take?

rated:
BrycePGH said: I find it surprising that Mr.Rebates negotiated 2% and FatWallet could not. The FW has to be much larger and generate a LOT more revenue for Dell (maybe not profits...). You would think with Dell's revenue problems they'd pony up 2% to FW.

grantsteven said: Mr. Rebates- whatever the f*ck that is gives 2%.

I would assume that FW got a simular deal and just chooses to share less of the percentage back that Dell is giving.

rated:
gamebeaross said: BrycePGH said: I find it surprising that Mr.Rebates negotiated 2% and FatWallet could not. The FW has to be much larger and generate a LOT more revenue for Dell (maybe not profits...). You would think with Dell's revenue problems they'd pony up 2% to FW.

I would assume that FW got a simular deal and just chooses to share less of the percentage back that Dell is giving.

yup! that's it.

rated:
Funny on Dell Vostro...

First off, it's a weird name, like Destro,

Plus the fact that there is no annoying trialware is now a "feature" =)

rated:
how much does HP give? I like HP because I still get tech support for cheap WalMart notebook 2 years later through the chat method. recently had issue with brightness control with graphics, they helped and didn't gripe about doing so.

rated:
Mrrebates.com is offering 2% on Cash Back for Dell Small Business. Seems like to me FW is taking more off the top than they should. Just my 2 cents.

rated:
Thanks for the Mrrebates.com tip. I've bought so much through the home side that Dell is slowly squeezing me into the business side, so its good to know my margin is a little higher elsewhere. Looks like FW shot themselves in the foot with this announcement, b/c it looks like plenty of us thought that there was nowhere else for us to make a larger profit.

Thanks!

rated:
thanks

rated:
it's about time...cool

rated:
ispemt said: Mrrebates.com is offering 2% on Cash Back for Dell Small Business. Seems like to me FW is taking more off the top than they should. Just my 2 cents.

In true FW fashion, I'll probably look at (insert applicable site here) before ordering, but 1.125% through FW is better than a boot to the head. If they're cutting off the top, more power to them. I know they've saved me much, much more than the .875% difference. If I think that .875% is worth it, I know where to go (thanks, again, to FW).

Color me satisfied.

- My $.02

rated:
We're thrilled with the enthusiasm expressed for our new Dell Small Business Cash Back offer. We have been working for quite some time to achieve this, and we continue to negotiate with Dell (and all of our merchants) to provide the greatest possible rebate.

As in every merchant relationship we have, we work diligently on the community's behalf to offer the highest possible Cash Back by sharing a generous portion of our commissions. This community has built our site and our reputation, and we'll give back as much as we can--not only through rebates, but also with 24 hour support, discussion forums and other resources without charge.

rated:
This is a good news to me

rated:
This is a good news to me

rated:
DevilMonkey said: We're thrilled with the enthusiasm expressed for our new Dell Small Business Cash Back offer. We have been working for quite some time to achieve this, and we continue to negotiate with Dell (and all of our merchants) to provide the greatest possible rebate.

As in every merchant relationship we have, we work diligently on the community's behalf to offer the highest possible Cash Back by sharing a generous portion of our commissions. This community has built our site and our reputation, and we'll give back as much as we can--not only through rebates, but also with 24 hour support, discussion forums and other resources without charge.

Fatwallet is a great site. I am fully willing to have a little less Cash Back in support of this site.

rated:
Great!

rated:
Aquone said: Color me satisfied.

- My $.02

Your $0.02? Was that your 1.125% Cash Back?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014