• Go to page :
  • 123 4
  • Text Only
deals seems semi dead. Free shipping seems not stack with 10 off 50 and need to order some baby food to fill, Pananii is also expired

Yes it is dead!

I got my order today and it was $12.

Yes, beware of anyone that doesnt understand how to turn off Caps Lock.

Just put away my groceries. I'm happy with the service overall. My receipt is from the Safeway that I like to go to which is about 15 mins from my house (there are 2 closer to me but much smaller).

They didn't have the feta cheese in stock - I'm not surprised since I've never seen the size they do sell at B1G1 free.

What I did do that might be helpful for someone else is I kept referring to the weekly ad while I shopped online. The prices are slightly different for certain items and it helped to narrow down my search for sale items that I knew I wanted to buy.

I asked my driver if they could accept tip and he said "yes". If he gets fired for accepting it, is it my fault?? I just read the post about them getting fired for accepting tip ... *sigh*

Safeway.com Shopping sucks. They delivered SOME of my stuff, not all, and the driver didn't bring my receipt. I called the store and the Safeway.com Manager also had trouble pulling my receipt from the system. Now 2 days later they still haven't given me my receipt and according to my credit card website, they charged too much for the portion of my order that they fulfilled.

Thanks for the great deal! Got 2 12-pack of Fanta Orange, 2 Curves, 1 can of Fancy Feast, 2 boxes of waffle and some other stuff for less than $5!

A) Buy participating products marked with a Yellow School Bus.

B) 10% of your purchase can support your school when you shop online July 18th through September 4th, 2007.

C) Free Delivery with the purchase of 10 participating items. Use promotion code ESCRIP at checkout.

Items include: Kraft Mac and Cheese .80, B1G1 Safeway Frozen Breakfast items (Pancakes/waffles), Kraft Reg and Sugar Free Pudding Packs (4 per) 10 for $10

If you are enrolled in eScrip...
Your 10% contribution will automatically be donated to your registered eScrip school/group and your group's account will be credited by December 31st, 2007.

If you NOT enrolled in eScrip...
Check your store register receipt for redemption details beginning September 5th. Your redemption code will be printed on your register receipt.

Between September 15th and October 1st an e-mail will be sent to you confirming your total contribution. Shoppers not enrolled in ESCRIP will be provided with special directions to donate money to their school.

Schools will need to register & process all register receipts at www.backtoschools.escrip.com no later than October 13th to receive their funds.

For more details or questions, call (877) 5618048 or visit www.backtoschools.escrip.com.

Please note that the use of www.backtoschools.escrip.com shall be subject to a third party's terms of use and privacy policy.

arrowspark said: Safeway.com Shopping sucks. They delivered SOME of my stuff, not all, and the driver didn't bring my receipt. I called the store and the Safeway.com Manager also had trouble pulling my receipt from the system. Now 2 days later they still haven't given me my receipt and according to my credit card website, they charged too much for the portion of my order that they fulfilled.

Same thing happened to me

From 6 pm - 8pm ..waited , waited , waited , waited waited , waited , waited , waited waited , waited , waited , waited ..till 7.58 pm ..Noone showed up or called. ..at 7.59pm the guy called and said he will deliver at 8.10 pm. wow !! He showed up at 8.10 pm exactly. All items received and coupons applied..I am in in LA ( Hollywood / Burbank locality ) .

5 diet caffeine free coke
2 red rasberries
2 blue rasberries
2 chicken Pannini

Total $51.55
Total in email = $25.76
Total savings 95%
Total amount charged on AMEX - $2.34

andrey0 said: arrowspark said: Safeway.com Shopping sucks. They delivered SOME of my stuff, not all, and the driver didn't bring my receipt. I called the store and the Safeway.com Manager also had trouble pulling my receipt from the system. Now 2 days later they still haven't given me my receipt and according to my credit card website, they charged too much for the portion of my order that they fulfilled.

Same thing happened to me

My order was supposed to be $10 something after all the discounts. They ended up having not all the items in stock, so they shipped two less stouffer's paninis and my bill ended up being $10 higher than it should have. I called their CRS and they said they can only CREDIT MY ACCOUNT for $10, and cannot credit my credit card charge. Basically I have to order from Safeway.com again and pay for the $10 delivery plus whatever items I am owed.

I called them 4 times at least, each time, they said they cannot credit it back to my credit card. THEN they manage to say that I used a FRAUDULENT COUPON not from their website, to which I retorted then "why would your website accept the code?". Other CRS made up some excuse that "REMODEL" was only for nearby stores that are REMODELING, to which I retorted "Then how come my order went through with the coupon?" The only reason I got charged extra was because you guys ran out of stock on an item I wanted, why should it be my fault? And why should it be me paying for it?

They transfer me to their supervisor, same thing happens, she accuses me of using a fraudulent coupon and was very rude, saying I have wasted them 20 minutes already. (What about me? I have called 4 times wasted at least an hour and half.) Don't deal with these crook, I'm going to dispute the charge with my credit card company.

Oh yea, the supervisor basically threatened me saying "either you can accept this $10 credit on your account or not get anything back at all." What the hell kind of customer service is this??????

That is easy. Just return the item to store and u get free 10 credit.

YES, This deal is DEAD for sure. I tried a combo of different codes,and they will only let you use 1 code, not the $10 off and free shipping. Boo!!! Well, at least it worked once for me.

Thanks to the person who first posted this deal!!

This deal is pretty amazing.

How great is this service. All I had to do was to order from my computer...be something lazy...and get all of those products delivered at an amazing price.

I just saw that this week they are having a 10 for $10 deal...this could be another week of receiving a lot of food for a little bit of money

'All I had to do was to order from my computer.'

But you do have to wait for the person to bring your food for 2 hours....

I used a list someone typed in this topic, however, it stated to put 2 cases of soda in (buy 2 get 3 free). Of course, they only brought me 2. You have to put 5 in the cart.

I took those 2 cases back to Safeway for a refund, which you can do.

I was able to combine REMODEL ($10 off $50), MEL3TEN ($10 off $50), 3FREENOW (free shipping for $50 or more), and the AQUAFINA ($2 off 4 qualifying Pepsi packs), CARVERS (free dog treat) and FEAST (free cat food) promotions, for $26.95 savings. My estimated total is $26.67, and nearly all my items were special offer prices not reflected in the estimated total.

2 Sorrento Stringsters Reduced Fat Mozzarella String Cheese - 12 Oz $9.38 (4.69)
2 Lucerne Yogurt Green Tea Light - 8 Oz $1.20 (1.20)
2 Sunkist Almond Accents Original Oven Roasted - 3.75 Oz $7.98 (3.99)
1 Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys Shredded Chicken With Garden Greens Cat Food - 3 Oz $0.80 (free)
1 Purina Cheweez Carvers Beef Dog Treats - 3.5 Oz $3.00 (free)
2 Raspberries Red Prepacked - 5.6 Oz $7.98 (3.99)
2 Oranges Navel - Imported Large - Bulk $1.32 (0.66)
4 Pepsi Diet Max Invigorating Cola - 12-12 Fl. Oz. $21.96 (10.00)

Keeping my fingers crossed, I'm looking at an approximate total of under $5. I'll update when delivered.

Oh, but I forgot the FatCash! silly me

kerrilizabeth said: Oh, but I forgot the FatCash! silly me
where are you located?

buy 2 get 3 free soda does not seem to be the case anymore online in my area... seattle. i just see buy 2 get 1 free for coke and some Safeway club prices for many of the other soda. hope everything works out well. if people can combine and get the $10 off $50 and FS codes to work along with BOGO Free items, it is still a great deal. thanks OP!

So . . . still alive?

And can I do this with Safeway giftcards?

TYTBUDGET

I love this service. With a small child at home, it's The Best way for me to stock up on groceries and save money by finding great promotion codes all over the site. Currently, they're running Free Delivery over $150 code BRING2U. I would much rather enjoy my time at home while the delivery guy arrives in the 2hr window I pick. They don't take tips either.

Percasi said: I love this service. With a small child at home, it's The Best way for me to stock up on groceries and save money by finding great promotion codes all over the site. Currently, they're running Free Delivery over $150 code BRING2U. I would much rather enjoy my time at home while the delivery guy arrives in the 2hr window I pick. They don't take tips either.

Use the ESCRIP code for Free Delivery with 10 qualifying items (Kraft Mac/Cheese,Kraft Pudding Snacks, etc.), only requires a $50 purchase for free del. promo. See their site for details.

There's a whole host of other qualifying, stackable codes not listed in this thread-- I don't have the time to post them myself, but check retailmenot.com for all the current codes, and find the best combination of promos that works for you and your location. I should have specified that I'm ordering from Fairfax/DC, and that the codes I used are still valid there.

I think if you order more than once, meaning already order and received an order, and then try to use the codes together then it will not let you. I tried several combo's although I did try them yesterday, so maybe today I will try again.

I called customer service for a refund. The guy asked me where I got all those coupon codes. I told him I got them at Safeway dot com

did this deal once and got all my stuff no prob...$7 coz they rean out of some bars.

Total was $3.04-- delivery guy was super-friendly, and absolutely no hassle with the coupons or promotions in Fairfax. What a great deal

wizze1 said: I think if you order more than once, meaning already order and received an order, and then try to use the codes together then it will not let you. I tried several combo's although I did try them yesterday, so maybe today I will try again.

On-site promotion codes all say one per customer--not just per order. Some ofthe other codes--such as 3FREENOW and MEL3TEN, are valid for three redemptions.

New promo for $20 off 20 select items. In the club card snacks section I found Mariani Fruit Rolls Green Apple for $0.33 which qualify for the offer. Too good to be true?

The discount is given when they complete your order, so they could always veto it at store level. But if it goes through, stack with B1G1 offers, free cookie promo, $10 off code and free shipping, could be very hot.

The second time I ordered, the delivery guy was so rude and left my 3 cases of arrowhead water outside of my apartment which is an outside type, not an indoor type of apt complex. Called the 800 number and emailed Safeway.com. No compensation, only a sorry email, and it took 1 week to get a response back.

Lomic said: New promo for $20 off 20 select items. In the club card snacks section I found Mariani Fruit Rolls Green Apple for $0.33 which qualify for the offer. Too good to be true?

The discount is given when they complete your order, so they could always veto it at store level. But if it goes through, stack with B1G1 offers, free cookie promo, $10 off code and free shipping, could be very hot.

that would be a great deal if it works for the fruit rolls. unfortunately, my screen does not show a special icon which indicates qualifying purchase for the individual fruit roll only boxes of fruit snacks so I'm not sure that those would qualify; it looks like other lower priced qualifying items start at about $1.25 or $1.50 (cake mixes, etc).

Can you do this deal more than once? I know you can use the free shipping code 3 times, can you use the $10 off code more than once? Also can you do the buy select items and recieve $20/0ff multiple times in different orders? I placed an order last week and it went well would like to do it again. Has anyone had success w/multiple orders?

Anyone can still make 10 off 50 and free shipping code working together?

Please share if you have a combined working code.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014