• Go to page :
  • 1 2 34
  • Text Only
All the codes worked for me! Great deal

Can you select in store pickup =)

moneymama said: I keep getting the error message that it can't be used. I'm not sure what the heck I'm doing wrong here. My balance is $56.07......??????

how about creating a new account.

Is the $10 off only for new accounts?

Stouffers Grilled Philly Style Steak And Cheese Panini - 6 Oz 2.00 $2.50 $5.00
2 LB Foster Farms Chicken Thighs Fresh 2.00 $2.29 $9.16
Curves Chocolate Peanut Chewy Granola Bars - 5.3 Oz 2.00 $4.38 $8.76
Caffeine Free Diet Coke Soda In Fridge Pack - 12-12 Fl. Oz. 5.00 $5.49 $27.45
Subtotal of All Items: $50.37
Service Charge: $0.00
Promotion Discount: $17.90
Estimated Total: $32.47

After they remove the cost of the 2 for 1 free items, this should be a very nice deal.

I don't think they all have to be the same. Whenever I buy them in-store, I usually buy a variety w/o a problem.

visorvisor said: For the buy 2 get 3 free, do they have to be the same?
Like coke fridgepack x2, then Dietcoke x3

or can they be 5 different fridge paks?

Stouffers Smoked Turkey Club Panini - 6 Oz 2.00 $2.50 $5.00

Nabisco Chips Ahoy Peanut Butter Chunky Cookies - 14 Oz 2.00 $3.99 $7.98

Nabisco Ritz Whole Wheat Crackers - 15 Oz 2.00 $3.99 $7.98

Pibb Xtra Fridge Pack Soda - 12-12 Fl. Oz. 1.00 $5.49 $5.49

Barqs Rootbeer Soda Fridge Pack - 12-12 Fl. Oz. 2.00 $5.49 $10.98

Cherry Coca Cola Fridge Pack Soda - 12-12 Fl. Oz. 2.00 $5.49 $10.98

Kelloggs Crispix Cereal - 12 Oz 2.00 $2.50 $5.00

Subtotal of All Items: $53.41
Promotion Discount: $14.95

Estimated Total: $38.46

$38.46
-$16.47 b1g1
-$3.99 b1g1
-$3.99 b1g1
= $14.01
-3% CashBack CC ($.42!)
-$3 FC (If it's working)
= $10.59 + CRV

Thanks OP

MISTERCHEAP said: labboypro said: Rats! I was about to git me some grub... but they don't deliver in my area (which is about 1/2 mile from a Safeway store)

For those of you running into this problem, is there a close alternate site within their shipping zone you can use (office, relative, friend) and pick it up there?

Thanks for the idea! Unfortunately, in my case, I think it's that the local store doesn't offer delivery. I tried a couple of other ZIP codes in the area (my 'hood is an oddball code even though the store is verrrrrry close). Still no delivery available. Maybe it will work for others having this problem.

codes still work!

Thanks OP!

On second thoughts I cancelled my order.

in 4 1 50

Thanks for the great deal OP!

Are you suppose to tip the delivery guy?

olouie said: Are you suppose to tip the delivery guy?

I tried, but they said they are not suppose to accept tips. I snuck it in his hand anyway. Tip + charge, still a great deal.

$10 Code appears to be dead in So Cal.

kimagure said: $10 Code appears to be dead in So Cal.

worked for me just now. Check to see if you accidentally included the "space" after the code. I had to backspace it

ronald0211 said: kimagure said: $10 Code appears to be dead in So Cal.

worked for me just now. Check to see if you accidentally included the "space" after the code. I had to backspace it

Still won't work for me. I typed it in several times. The system came back with a message essentially stating that individual uses of the coupon code have reached its limit. Glad it worked for you. Thanks anyways.

kimagure said: ronald0211 said:
Still won't work for me. I typed it in several times. The system came back with a message essentially stating that individual uses of the coupon code have reached its limit. Glad it worked for you. Thanks anyways.

the coupon is limited to one per account. try a new account.

It hasn't worked for me either in Norcal. Don't know what's up but I guess I'll have to wait till a new code comes out.

Nope. Works in Socal 92646.

Almond Breeze Original Flavored Milk Substitute - 32 Fl. Oz. $2.57
Stouffers Grilled Chicken Italian Panini - 6 Oz $2.50
Stouffers Grilled Philly Style Steak And Cheese Panini - 6 Oz 1.00 $2.50
Curves Chocolate Peanut Chewy Granola Bars - 5.3 Oz 1.00 $4.34
Barqs Rootbeer Soda Fridge Pack - 12-12 Fl. Oz. 2.00 $5.49
Canada Dry Ginger Ale Caffeine Free Soda Cool Pack - 12-12 Fl. Oz. 1.00 $5.49
Cherry Coca Cola Fridge Pack Soda - 12-12 Fl. Oz. 1.00 $5.49
Vanilla Coke Fridge Pack - 12-12 Fl. Oz. 1.00 $5.49
Safeway Blueberry Waffles - 12.3 Oz 1.00 $2.79
Safeway Buttermilk Waffles - 12.3 Oz 1.00 $2.79
Safeway Chocolate Chip Waffles - 12.3 Oz 1.00 $2.79
Safeway Cinnamon Frozen Waffles - 12.3 Oz 1.00 $2.79

Subtotal of All Items: $53.09
Promotion Discount: $17.90

Estimated Total: $35.19

Comes to $6.30 before tax. Which I would've paid for the almond milk anyway for my son.

yum.

Thank you!

Worked for me in NorCal. Sacramento to be exact! :]

Mine came to $3 something delivered Don't forget POST4 promo 4 dollars off 4 post cereals

SmellyFila said: Mine came to $3 something delivered Don't forget POST4 promo 4 dollars off 4 post cereals

Can you post what your bought? Thanks,

SmellyFila said: Mine came to $3 something delivered Don't forget POST4 promo 4 dollars off 4 post cereals

can u post details of order? I cancelled my order as i didnt want so much soda plus food for $16 ..I can live without soda. But for $3 total I will get in again.

i just got my stuff, total ~16 bucks! thanks op!

Wow--my order just arrived

Gallon of milk
3 lbs of chicken breasts
Curves chewy granola bar
2 boxes of Ritz crackers
Flour
2 fridge packs of sprite zero
3 fridge packs of cherry zero

Total price $16.06!!!

Thanks so much!

And my driver was very nice, and brought all the stuff onto my kitchen counters.

Thank you!
Order should be around $11 total to the door! That was fun!
I'm impressed with all the effort! Thanks!

Got my order for $12.80. Very nice deal!

Thanks OP!

If they do not take off the b1g1 dollars, or the $5/2 offers, do I have to call to get the money back? The problem is that the confirmation email has only the estimated cost, difficult to argue without the "actual" cost.

mnsweeps said: SmellyFila said: Mine came to $3 something delivered Don't forget POST4 promo 4 dollars off 4 post cereals

can u post details of order? I cancelled my order as i didnt want so much soda plus food for $16 ..I can live without soda. But for $3 total I will get in again.

He didn't do anything special. When they are out of stock on an item in the order, they just don't charge you, but all the discounts still apply so your discount, percentage-wise, is higher. It happens to me all the time.

Example (made up numbers):

Original order:
-----------------
5 x soda $30
2 x chips $ 8
3 x chicken $12
-----------------
Subtotal $50
Discounts ($15)
-----------------
Total $35

Order with stuff out of stock:
-----------------
5 x soda $30
2 x chips $ 0 (out of stock)
3 x chicken $ 0 (out of stock)
-----------------
Subtotal $30
Discounts ($15)
-----------------
Total $15

Doh. They don't deliver here.

Great deal though.

Just had my delivery arrive today. Looking at my receipt that came with it, I had $4.95 deducted for the panini (as ONLINE PROMOTION) and $2.95 (also as ONLINE PROMOTION) for Curves deducted as well. But the $10 discount for remodel didn't show up; instead I see a $1 deduction (for CPN $1 OFF PRIMO) taken off.

Anyone else have a similar problem? What does the line item for the $10 off say? Thx.

Just got my delivery as well. There was a small problem w/the delivery, I got a lb of deli turkey meat instead of orange juice.. weird.. but a quick call to Safeway got the $$ for the orange juice refunded to my CC and I got to keep the deli meat. Way to go Safeway! I'll gladly order from you again! (so long as I can get free shipping... ^_^)

Is it true that the nearest Vons will deliver to your home? If thats the case then I will go tomorrow to the Vons which is 300 ft from where I live and checkout OOS items and order the same online

mnsweeps said: Is it true that the nearest Vons will deliver to your home? If thats the case then I will go tomorrow to the Vons which is 300 ft from where I live and checkout OOS items and order the same online

The Vons where all the items will be packed from is the the closest one that delivers. Some Vons don't deliver. Once you place one online order, then you will know the Vons that delivers to your house since the address of the Vons that the items were packed at is listed on the receipt that the driver gives you.

mothra0 said: mnsweeps said: Is it true that the nearest Vons will deliver to your home? If thats the case then I will go tomorrow to the Vons which is 300 ft from where I live and checkout OOS items and order the same online

The Vons where all the items will be packed from is the the closest one that delivers. Some Vons don't deliver. Once you place one online order, then you will know the Vons that delivers to your house since the address of the Vons that the items were packed at is listed on the receipt that the driver gives you.

My Vons is right across the street where I live..I can see it from my bedroom window and I know they deliver

Ordered Op, Thanks!

Here was my order.

1.99 -- Safeway hotdog buns
-0.10 -- minus club card
4.98 -- 2x Safeway Waffles
-2.49 -- minus B1G1 Waffles
27.45 -- 5x Coke Zero
-16.47 -- minus B2G3 Coke
3.09 -- Safeway Chili Powder
6.68 -- Curves Bars
-1.68 -- minus club card
1.19 -- Safeway hamburger buns
3.59 -- Stouffers Turkey Panini
-1.09 -- minus club card
3.59 -- Stouffers Chesesteak Panini
-1.09 -- minus club card
-1 -- "CPN $1 OFF PRIMO"
-4.95 -- "ONLINE PROMOTION" (2PANINI)
-2.95 -- "ONLINE PROMOTION" (CURVES)
-10 -- "$10 OFF" (REMODEL)

Shipping $0 (VINERIPE)

Tax .00 Bal -- 10.74

I could have gone even lower with some other BOGO offer instead of the buns and chili powder that I needed.

I got the soda I wanted, and I was PAID $0.24 to take 2x Buns, 2x Waffles, Chili Powder, 2x Curves Bars, and 2x Panini.

mythosaz said: Here was my order.

1.99 -- Safeway hotdog buns
-0.10 -- minus club card
4.98 -- 2x Safeway Waffles
-2.49 -- minus B1G1 Waffles
27.45 -- 5x Coke Zero
-16.47 -- minus B2G3 Coke
3.09 -- Safeway Chili Powder
6.68 -- Curves Bars
-1.68 -- minus club card
1.19 -- Safeway hamburger buns
3.59 -- Stouffers Turkey Panini
-1.09 -- minus club card
3.59 -- Stouffers Chesesteak Panini
-1.09 -- minus club card
-1 -- "CPN $1 OFF PRIMO"
-4.95 -- "ONLINE PROMOTION" (2PANINI)
-2.95 -- "ONLINE PROMOTION" (CURVES)
-10 -- "$10 OFF" (REMODEL)

Shipping $0 (VINERIPE)

Tax .00 Bal -- 10.74

I could have gone even lower with some other BOGO offer instead of the buns and chili powder that I needed.

I got the soda I wanted, and I was PAID $0.24 to take 2x Buns, 2x Waffles, Chili Powder, 2x Curves Bars, and 2x Panini.
Well, it gets better...or worse, depending on how you look at it.

They delivered last night, but the driver only had the frozen foods. I was going out for the evening so they rescheduled this morning for 10am. They showed up and dropped off the rest of my order. After checking the order, it was missing the chili powder and my granola bars. So a quick call to customer service and they credited my card $8.09, making the total cost of my order $2.65.

Guess I have to go buy some Chili powder.

i havent heard word Safeway for a long time lol

i think california got rid of Safeway.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014