• Go to page :
  • 12 3 4
  • Text Only
dhkkim said: i havent heard word Safeway for a long time lol

i think california got rid of Safeway.

LOL. Not quite, but I heard Lucky's is coming back!

3x coke: 16.47
3x soda CRV: 1.80
2x cherry coke: 10.98
2x soda CRV: 1.20
promo: -16.47
2x Progresso: 6.58
Chicken: 9.99
Chicken: 9.63
2x Panini: 8.98
Club Stouffer: -3.98
Primo coupon: -1.00
Online promo: -4.95
$10 off: -10.00
Club Progresso: -3.29
Club chicken: -9.63
Tax: .81
Total $17.12 (save $44.37 : 74%)

(Would have been cheaper if not for them selecting a larger size chicken and CRV) Thanks op!
Driver gets fired if they get tips.

moneymama said: LOL. Not quite, but I heard Lucky's is coming back!True! An Alberton's near me (which was previously a Lucky's) turned back into Lucky's. How ironic.

VINERIPE does not work for me. This is the first time I do online order and system let me enter EASY7 to receive discounted delivery on me first order. Then it says Promotion Code invalid for use with other offers.

Anyone has the same problem? So I cannot get all codes work for me if I am a new customer?

I think they've fixed it so that the system will no longer take VINERIPE and REMODEL together.

Order was just delivered!
$51.36 order was $8.19 to the door!
The driver said, "Wow, this is unbelievable! You are the 3rd order today like this! Amazing!"

Sorry my fault four post cereals dc area My Apologies

I just got mine $7.56. I got part of someone else's order too, so I called them and they said to just keep it. Thanks OP!

It seems that the REMODEL, code is not working for the $10 off $50. Any ideas??

Landis said: It seems that the REMODEL, code is not working for the $10 off $50. Any ideas??

Yes, you're too late for the game.

Landis said: It seems that the REMODEL, code is not working for the $10 off $50. Any ideas??

I've been saying that for a couple days now but I seemed to be the only one.

Update: it seems that you can no longer stack Remodel and Vineripe. Instead buy 10 items that qualify for coupon code ESCRIP to get free delivery. The cheapest item I found that qualify are baby food for $0.65 (O Organics brand) and Kraft Mac & Cheese for $0.80. Qualifying items are identified by the school bus icon. To view the qualifying items list, search for "Macaroni & Cheese", the Kraft Macaroni & Cheese product page should have a "Special Online Offer" link which would give you a pop-up list of qualifying items (it takes a wile to load). Some items are B1G1F.

Delivered tonight, total was $11.66 cause they didn't have any Crispix in stock - and cereal was the one thing I actually needed!

The deal is just so so

basically you saved $10 for a $50 order and a coupon mistake for Panini

B1G1 deal is always there almost everyday.

geeklike said: The deal is just so so

I don't think you're paying much attention. It's not $10 off a $50 order (i.e. 20% off), it's $13 off a $20 order if you include FatCash.

Even with the B1G1 deals that you find everyday, you would pay $20+ for such an order. This deal is over 60% off on top of all the other sales!

i personally think this deal is HOT. Got my order today for $13. $13 would have been the cost of the 5 twelve cans soda alone. It's summer and my family drinks a lot. Anyhow, so i consider my two dryers ice cream, 2 paninis, 2 oscar salamis, gas money, and energy transporting FREE. TY OP

Whoohoo

Total came to $10.98 - $3 FatCash = $7.98

Club Card Savings: 79% $39.70

Thank you OP. We just received our delivery 30 minutes ago. i ordered:
2 curves choclate peanut butter
4 chicken panini
1 vault
1 barq's2 coke zero
1 fanta orange
2 Safeway waffles
2 Safeway mini waffles.
Total should have been $14.34, but 4 panini's were out of stock as well as mini waffles. Ended up getting 5 sodas, 2 curve bars, and 2 waffles for $2.72 With FatWallet Cash Back of $3, I got paid $0.28 for all the items.

I just placed my order and was able to use all the codes:

REMODEL -$10
CURVES -$2.95
2PANINI -$4.95
FEAST -$1.00
EASY7 = free shipping

savings = $18.90 + $14.48 (to be applied) for the soda !

TOTAL savings = $33.38 off of $51.00

Great deal for me - thanks so much.

Thx op I struggled shopping to get the best deal,
but never looked here...thx.
I will share...in the future codes and promos
the website is slow 4 me ....but customer service is always pretty good.
after delivery.

I just used REMODEL & EASY7 together for the $10 off and free shipping!!
Thanks!!!

Well, they my order came to around $5 more then I think it should have been, but the guy brought in 5 cases of caffiene free Diet Coke along with the Coke and when I told him it wasn't mine he said I was the last order in the truck so it must be mine and would I please keep it cause he was tired and wanted to go home. So I said OK. There was also a coupon for 2 free cans of dog food inside the case of dog food I got. Great deal for $17.62

I guess for dinner I will be having a Panini, a Coke and a Curves bar.

replyguy said: Well, they my order came to around $5 more then I think it should have been, but the guy brought in 5 cases of caffiene free Diet Coke along with the Coke and when I told him it wasn't mine he said I was the last order in the truck so it must be mine and would I please keep it cause he was tired and wanted to go home. So I said OK. There was also a coupon for 2 free cans of dog food inside the case of dog food I got. Great deal for $17.62

I guess for dinner I will be having a Panini, a Coke and a Curves bar.
Let us know how the dog food tastes as well.

My order came as well. It was scheduled to come between 11-1 pm and he came at 11:30. Can't beat these prices for free delivery and inexpensive items. I hadn't told my husband and he is still shocked that Safeway came knocking on the door and delivered our food!!!

but if you are in the B&M store..the second B1G1 item rings up as $0 and THEREFORE are not counted towards the initial $50. this deal is SMOKIN after you save on gas, stress of grocery shopping with 3 kids under 6, PLUS anytime you get 52bucks of food for 13 it is AWESOME!!!!!!

savalotmama said: geeklike said: The deal is just so so

but if you are in the B&M store..the second B1G1 item rings up as $0 and THEREFORE are not counted towards the initial $50. this deal is SMOKIN after you save on gas, stress of grocery shopping with 3 kids under 6, PLUS anytime you get 52bucks of food for 13 it is AWESOME!!!!!!

I see. I ordered mine and got it today.

Ordered 5 case soda,5 lb pork, 2 Panini and some stuffs I really need.

Not so bad for $10 something.

Mine said to apply Easy7 to get the free shipping; but it won't take it with the other coupon code.
That's okay I can just get them at the store.

Plus my balance came to: $77.89 before clicking on complete order to see the actual receipt, which might be kind of scary if its that much.....

easy 7 doesn't work with others. that's why you need to use vineripe

updated my post. as remodel and vineripe are stackable once again.

Also you can get 1 free pet food with..

dog treats: CARVERS
cat food: FEAST

Only one choice for dogs, which are treats originally $3.

Also, I entered both codes in and didn't add any cat food and still got the $1 off from the FEAST code.

edit:
code: Grillpan (free pan with $50 purchase, must pay $10 s&h fee)

safeway.com grillpan

Anyone tried that?

heyitsjosie said: Also, I entered both codes in and didn't add any cat food and still got the $1 off from the FEAST code.

Did your receipt say "SC CPN $1 OFF PRIMO 1.00-F"? That is not the dollar off Fancy Feast, which is "MP ONLINE PROMOTION 1.00-". I got the can of cat food and have both of those 1.00- discounts and am at a loss as to where the SC CPN comes from (they appeared on both of my delivered orders).

I'm very tempted to try as I just recently moved into a new apartment -- Need to stock up on soda.

It seems like they deliver to inside your house. Does anyone know if they deliver into apartment complexes? Do they deliver into your apartment or just outside your lobby?

Thanks!

Jamesbear said: I'm very tempted to try as I just recently moved into a new apartment -- Need to stock up on soda.

It seems like they deliver to inside your house. Does anyone know if they deliver into apartment complexes? Do they deliver into your apartment or just outside your lobby?

Thanks!

They delivered into my condo.

mark71mark said: heyitsjosie said: Also, I entered both codes in and didn't add any cat food and still got the $1 off from the FEAST code.

Did your receipt say "SC CPN $1 OFF PRIMO 1.00-F"? That is not the dollar off Fancy Feast, which is "MP ONLINE PROMOTION 1.00-". I got the can of cat food and have both of those 1.00- discounts and am at a loss as to where the SC CPN comes from (they appeared on both of my delivered orders).

I got the primo $1.00 off because I also bought cheese, I thought it was from the cheese. The $1.00 off coupon/promo is also in the newspapers.. did you buy cheese?

Jamesbear said: I'm very tempted to try as I just recently moved into a new apartment -- Need to stock up on soda.

Thanks!

They delivered into my apartment complex. They even asked where I wanted them to place my groceries. I don't know if they'll go inside to your kitchen though, I just had them leave it near my door.

heyitsjosie said:
They delivered into my apartment complex. They even asked where I wanted them to place my groceries. I don't know if they'll go inside to your kitchen though, I just had them leave it near my door.

Awesome, just placed my order. Thanks OP for the great deal!

If this works out, I might use the service more often. So convenient!

here's what i got out of it...

2 12 packs of sprite
1 12 pack of coke
4 stouffers panini boxes
2 boxes Safeway buttermilk pancakes
1 lb. banana
1 apple
1 case arrowhead water
1 32. oz bag of anthony's elbow macaroni
1 jar kraft mayo
1 box curves granola bar

--- they ran out of fanta so i'm missing 2 12 packs of soda so they gave me credit for 3 12 packs of soda...
was charged $20 some dollars...less the credit of $17 dollars...not bad =)

Anyone know if you get FatCash more than once (i.e. placed more than one order)?

I've placed 3 orders (one my house, one mom's and one at work) and my computer inept family/friends want me to order for them as well. Figured if I'll make $3, it's worth the 5 min. to place an order for them.

First order delivered yesterday:

2 panini
10 12 pks diet coke
1 Curves pack

Total: $12.34 - $3 FatCash= $9.34

Second order delivers this aftn:

1 Curves
10 12 pks diet coke
1 dog treat (didnt deliver the first time)

Total: $10.11

Third order to deliver tomorrow,

1 curves
10 12 pks soda

Total: Guessing less than both previous orders

If FatCash applies to all 3, I've got 30 packs soda, 2 panini, 3 curves and a dog treat for less than $30. Given that the best deal I can get on soda around here is 5/$10 (and that's not frequently), this deal rocks!

REMODEL, VINERIPE and CURVES all work as of this morning, try swithing up order if it's not taking them.

I can just kick myself for not doing FatCash!

Either way, good deal. Just got my shipment.

2 Feta Cheese
2 Panini
2 Foster Farm Chicken Drumstick
1 Fancy Feast
5 Sodas
2 SW Waffles

Then they were out of stock on one of my soda and charged me $5.49 plus CRV for 4 packs of soda ($21.96 + $2.40 = $24.36). I told them I didn't want the soda anymore, which they were okay with.

My total with the soda came out to $24.63. Minus the soda, my total cost with tax comes out to $0.27! However, I'm looking at the tax and the tax shows $1.50! What the hell? How can I get charged tax when all but the cat food is grocery item, which is not taxable? $1.50 for a $0.85 cat food? That's almost a 200% tax rate!!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm very very happy with being charged $0.27 for the rest of the stuff, but could of made money off FC plus the questionable taxes...

-$10.00 Off New Acct
-$4.95 Online Promo for Stoffer's
-$1.00 Off Primo (what's this for? Cat food?)
-$1.00 Online Promo (what's this for? Another Cat food?)
-$2.99 Feta Cheese
-$3.53 FF Chicken
-$2.79 SW Waffles

btw...Panini's are pretty good!

This is what I ordered.
2 panini
2 curves
2 presca soda
2 coke
1 fonta
2 pancakes
2 waffles
Estmate $ was $34.xx

I got the delivery today, fonda and pancakes were not available, and I was charged $19.56
It looks like I was charged for all 4 pack of the soda.
I called the customer service expecting to get a refund for 2 pack of the soda. (should be buy 2 get 3 free, and I am ok with the buy 2 get 2 free)
When I mentioned the buy 2 get 3 free, and I was charged for all 4....
The CSR said "I will credit back the 3 free soda you were supposed to get.
She said my credit back will be $16.47

If the credit did come in, I end up only pay $3.09
What a deal!!

VINERIPE, free shipping code. This stacks for me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014