• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
www.safeway.com

Safeeway.com has a $10.00 off $50.00 coupon code ( REMODEL ).

They also have a Free Shipping code ( VINERIPE ).

They have a coupon code ( 2PANINI ) for a buy 1 get 1 free promo for the Stouffer's Panini. The cheapest item that qualify is $2.50, but the code takes $4.95 off your order.

They also have the buy 2 get 3 free promo. Each 12 packs of coca cola counts toward the $50.00 minimum.

Same thing goes for their buy 1 get 1 free promo.

To access their online promo go to Safeeway.com, then click on Online Savings. Where you will find links for the Buy One, Get One products and Promotion code deals for the Panini, Curves and other deals.

For this deal, you can get $31.42 off $50.00 if you buy 5 12 packs of coke and 2 stouffers products. Plus savings for other b1g1 free items.

I ordered:

2 x $2.50 Stouffers Grilled Chicken Italian Panini - 6 Oz - 5.00
2 x $3.44 1.50 LB Foster Farms Chicken Drumsticks Fresh (B1G1F) - 6.88
2 x $5.49 Barqs Diet Rootbeer Fridge Pack Soda - 12-12 Fl. Oz. - 10.98
3 x $5.49 Coca Cola Classic Soda In Fridge Pack - 12-12 Fl. Oz. - 16.47
2 x $2.79 Safeeway Buttermilk Pancakes - 13.75 Oz (B1G1F) - 5.58
2 x $2.89 Safeeway Buttermilk Waffles - 12.3 Oz (B1G1F) - 5.78

Subtotal of All Items: $50.69

Service Charge:
(Standard service charge is $9.95) + $0.00 - (VINERIPE)

Promotion Discount: - $14.95 - (Remodel + 2Panini)

Estimated Total: $35.74

Please Note: This is an estimated price, not your final invoice. It includes Club Card Discounts but excludes tax, CRV, and final weighted item pricing. Any applicable Buy One Get One Free discounts will be reflected on your final receipt at the time of delivery.

Total $35.74 - $16.47 (3 Free Coke) - $3.44 (B1G1F Chicken Thighs) - $2.79 (Pancake) - $2.89 (Waffles) = $10.15 + CRV + Tax

Update: You can also use code ESCRIP for free delivery, but you have to buy 10 qualifying items. The cheapest item I found that qualify are baby food for $0.65 (O Organics brand) and Kraft Mac & Cheese for $0.80. Qualifying items are identified by the school bus icon. To view the qualifying items list, search for "Macaroni & Cheese", the Kraft Macaroni & Cheese product page should have a "Special Online Offer" link which would give you a pop-up list of qualifying items (it takes a wile to load). Some items are B1G1F.

Note: Curves also has a promo where you can get a free item, but the promo code only takes $2.95 and not the actual price. But they are 2 for $4.00 (2 for $5.00 in some places) so you can get 2 for $1.05 (or $2.05) after the promo. thanks mistercheap.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
that would be a great deal if it works for the fruit rolls. unfortunately, my screen does not show a special icon which ... (more)

xmasangel (Sep. 11, 2007 @ 2:39p) |

Can you do this deal more than once? I know you can use the free shipping code 3 times, can you use the $10 off code mor... (more)

Sockrgrl33 (Sep. 12, 2007 @ 2:02p) |

Anyone can still make 10 off 50 and free shipping code working together?

Please share if you have a combined working code... (more)

oldfishvt (Sep. 21, 2007 @ 5:05p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Don't forget the $3 FatCash!

Green for you. Sweet deal, thanks.

Note to others. The B1G1F deals vary by zip code. There's an item on the menu on the left side that will let you see all of the B1G1F deals (and other deals like promos, card savings)

Also, there's another Vons/Safeway thread with codes. One of them is free shipping on next 3 orders.
Safeway codes thread

Great deal! Confirmed that it work's with Genuardi's supermarkets on the East Coast (OP PLEASE UPDATE!).

Other great sales with CLUB CARD available:

Boneless/Skinless FRESH (not frozen) Chicken Breast 4LB Pack $7.96 (1.99lb)

Sunmaid Raisins 9 oz of small boxes $2.49 Buy One/Get One Free ($1.25 net ea)

Dreamfields Low Carb Penne or Spaghetti $2 a box

Free can of Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys Cat Food (80cent value) with code CARVERS

10LB Bag of Tidy Cats Litter $1.80 (approx)

There were also some 10 for $10 sales in the Pantry section of canned items (pasta, etc.)

NOTE THE COKE DEAL IS LIMIT ONE OFFER! So only order 5 12 packs.

wadafak said: www.safeway.com

Note: Curves also has a promo where you can get a free item, but the promo code only takes $2.95 and not the actual price. You can call CSR to get the credit later, but I won't do it for $1.50 when I can get other b1g1 free items.

The Curves Bars are actually are GREAT deal in my area. On sale w/card 2 for $4 less the $2.95 promo discount with CURVES, so you get two boxes for $1.05 plus any YMMV adjustment.

Are you supposed to see the panini discount at the checkout page? I don't see my total adjusted for the coupon.

Darn Genuardi's doesn't deliver to my street even though I'm surrounded by 3 different Genuardi's stores (which are always empty and overpriced, but thats a different story). anyway, good deal if you can get it

Sounds like a good deal, but Safeway.com says that they don't deliver to my zip code.

MISTERCHEAP said:
The Curves Bars are actually are GREAT deal in my area. On sale w/card 2 for $4 less the $2.95 promo discount with CURVES, so you get two boxes for $1.05 plus any YMMV adjustment.

i updated my post. thanks mistercheap.

Nice work, thanks OP!

curves are 2 for $5.00 in some areas.

wadafak said:
Estimated Total: $35.74

Please Note: This is an estimated price, not your final invoice. It includes Club Card Discounts but excludes tax, CRV, and final weighted item pricing. Any applicable Buy One Get One Free discounts will be reflected on your final receipt at the time of delivery.

Total $35.74 - $16.47 (3 Free Coke) - $3.44 (B1G1F Chicken Thighs) - $2.79 (Pancake) - $2.89 (Waffles) = $10.15 + CRV + Tax

Just placed an order. My estimated total cam to like $38. Where's the coke and other b1g1f discount? Is it not reflected?

why do they add the club savings at time of order?

i was able to add some cat and dog foor for free, the codes/offers just popped up

THANKS!!

Stouffers Southwest Style Chicken Panini - 6 Oz 2.00 $2.50 $5.00
Stouffers Grilled Chicken Italian Panini - 6 Oz 2.00 $2.50 $5.00
Curves Strawberry And Cream Chewy Granola Bars - 5.3 Oz 1.00 $4.29 $4.29
Caffeine Free Diet Coke Soda In Fridge Pack - 12-12 Fl. Oz. 5.00 $5.49 $27.45
Safeway Homestyle Waffles - 12.3 Oz 2.00 $2.79 $5.58
Safeway Buttermilk Pancakes - 13.75 Oz 2.00 $2.79 $5.58

Subtotal of All Items: $52.90
Service Charge: $0.00
Promotion Discount: $17.90

Estimated Total: $35.00

Delivery Date:
Thursday, August 16, between 10 AM and 12 noon
Will check tomorrow what the final total is

Great deal, Thanks OP!!

Tidy Cats Long Lasting Odor Control Cat Litter - 10 Lb

Club Price - PERCENT OFF Savings: 20% Off SAVE up to: $0.48(offer valid for deliveries on or before - 08-16-2007)

$1.91
($0.19/pound)

i just received my order. total came to $14.02 with tax and crv. thanks me.

wadafak said: i just received my order. total came to $14.02 with tax and crv. thanks me.

Thanks you!

wadafak said: i just received my order. total came to $14.02 with tax and crv. thanks me.

wow !! nice...

How much do you tip these delivery drivers?

commando said: How much do you tip these delivery drivers?

The website says they do not accept gratuities, only gratitude.

commando said: How much do you tip these delivery drivers?

$0.

I made a similar order.

5x Coke,
2x Panini,
1x Safeway Hot Dog Buns,
1x Safeway Hamburger Buns,
2x Curves,
2x Safeway Waffles,
1x Chili Powder.

Total was $51 pre $18 in savings to drop it to $33.

I expect to get another $19 on the Coke and the waffles.

$14 plus tax.

I would have paid $11 plus tax just for the coke.

$3 got it delivered, plus a LOT of extra food.

Thanks for the great deal! I got $52 worth of stuff for what will be about $17.

Question: is there any reason that I wouldn't be able to place multiple orders using these coupons? If I can, it might be a good time to really stock up.

iggyiggy said: Thanks for the great deal! I got $52 worth of stuff for what will be about $17.

Question: is there any reason that I wouldn't be able to place multiple orders using these coupons? If I can, it might be a good time to really stock up.

one per account...unless you have multiple accounts..

Rats! I was about to git me some grub... but they don't deliver in my area (which is about 1/2 mile from a Safeway store)

labboypro said: Rats! I was about to git me some grub... but they don't deliver in my area (which is about 1/2 mile from a Safeway store)

For those of you running into this problem, is there a close alternate site within their shipping zone you can use (office, relative, friend) and pick it up there?

I live right across a Vons. About 500 ft. Thank God they deliver in my area..

hey no need to enter any club card number right?..don't think i saw option for that..it will apply by itself?

slycat said: hey no need to enter any club card number right?..don't think i saw option for that..it will apply by itself?

yes correct...club savings are auto for online orders.

Just received my order.

$53.41 down to $13.51 after OR deposit.

Estimated $40.47, hopefully comes down to $15 after it's delivered. Thanks OP.

REMODEL
Promotion Code is not valid for further individual redemption.

DEAD.....

REMODEL worked for me. thanks op!

It still works..
Thanks OP

Codes all worked for me.
Had all four applied.

Stocked up on the frozen Manor boneless chicken breasts that are on sale this week for 6.28. 6 bags worth plus other goodies for under 30 dollars. Yah hoo!!

Thanks you,OP! ~ghb

moneymama said: REMODEL
Promotion Code is not valid for further individual redemption.

DEAD.....

worked fine for me!!

I keep getting the error message that it can't be used. I'm not sure what the heck I'm doing wrong here. My balance is $56.07......??????

For the buy 2 get 3 free, do they have to be the same?
Like coke fridgepack x2, then Dietcoke x3

or can they be 5 different fridge paks?

Skipping 114 Messages...
Anyone can still make 10 off 50 and free shipping code working together?

Please share if you have a combined working code.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014