• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Save 40% off your entire purchase when you show your AARP Card at U.S locations from August 22-26! This offer is available at over 160 locations nationwide

This is just for the outlets but can't beat 40% off, well, free would be better, but I'll take 40% off for the grandkids back to school stuff.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks but if you are old enough you should know that 40% off is like their everyday price.

nanotube said: Thanks but if you are old enough you should know that 40% off is like their everyday price.

Well, the last time I went into a Reebok outlet I got 30% off of a sale and got sneakers for 17.00, one of those sack things the kids are wearing (sorry don't know what they are called) for 6.00 and my grandson said I did pretty darn good. So I was happy.

nanotube said: Thanks but if you are old enough you should know that 40% off is like their everyday price.

Last time I shopped at a Reebok outlet store, most of the products on the shelf were discounted clearance products. There were also blems at significant savings. Naturally YMMV depending on store.

Kinda ironic, but the Levi outlet store at the same outlet mall wasn't a place for a deal at all - might as well shop at Kohls. Just goes to prove the YMMV theory with outlet stores.

PS - for those who are wondering, you have to be 50 or older to be a member. At least they didn't raise that when us boomers reached that age! Anyone notice that the age for a "senior discount" at many stores has slowly been rising and rising?

dh is my coupon.

If your significant other is 50, you can get an AARP card. I'm 47 and have had my card for 3 years cause hubby is 53. You don't have to be married either, just have the same address. We got the card before we were married.

I'm 20 but I hold shares in an AARP mutual fund... maybe I should look into this.

no, it pays to be young and thinking. take one of your parents or grandparents to ree bok or rockport with their aarp card, let them buy you a pair of sneakers and then take them out to dinner

btw, you do not need to be old to join aarp
and you're old at any age that you think you are

they have 40% off here sometimes, I used one for 40% off in may.it is on tanger outlet, but may be used in any Reebok outlet.

they have it now 40% off
and
here too

Whoa. Okay, pick your brains for a second here. I am coming up on 49 mind you, but a family member who had an AARP membership lived with me for a period of time at this address. Catch is, they have long been deceased. I wonder if there is a chance......

I bought something this month & the receipt was a 40% off a future purchase. Not they have a lot of restrictions on use. Every day price is buy 2 get one free.

horizon6 said: no, it pays to be young and thinking. take one of your parents or grandparents to ree bok or rockport with their aarp card, let them buy you a pair of sneakers and then take them out to dinner

btw, you do not need to be old to join aarp
and you're old at any age that you think you are

Yea, I agree but my problem is that I don't think I'm old but a lot of the time I feel like I think I oughta feel if I were 80!
Looks like a good deal, Thanks, O P

Got the invit to join AARP when I turned 40.

But then don't they have those 40% off coupons all the time anyway?

I got 40% off at Reebok/Rockport with my AAA card, and I'm only 31.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014