BestBuy Ad 10.7 - 10.13

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ad Scanned 10.7-10.13

Also: 10-12% Coupon (10.3-10.10) from bigpenguin4 (thanks)

Note:

Thank you guys. I will be traveling for a month. I'll post the next ads on Nov 15. See ya!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
THANK you for sharing! have a nice trip! man

jdonotstop1 (Oct. 06, 2007 @ 7:30p) |

They all do it...

Most recently Staples
"clearance"
catches the eye of many
The clearance at least on laptops had prices hig... (more)

yesidonoitall (Oct. 06, 2007 @ 8:18p) |

Ok, now you can order the TV. haha Bestbuy marked it down to 989$. Plus you still might be able to add the coupon.

Westin... (more)

bandit290 (Oct. 07, 2007 @ 9:15a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for sharing

Nice Work OP!

The $299 Laptop and the $449 laptop look like good deals, too bad I already bought a Gateway from them 2 weeks ago.... hmmm decision decisions

good job OP.

If anyone is going for the $299 Gateway you may want to re-order your 1GB DIMM for 39.99 (right now its 99.99).

Kingston 1GB DDR2 SoDIMM

9.99+ for Presentation OP!

Darn, the 42" westinghouse dropped to $989--a $210 reduction from when I bought it last week. And b/c I did the bundle deal, it shows up on my receipt as $799, so I don't think there's any chance I could price match. Am I wrong?

MasGaster said: Darn, the 42" westinghouse dropped to $989--a $210 reduction from when I bought it last week. And b/c I did the bundle deal, it shows up on my receipt as $799, so I don't think there's any chance I could price match. Am I wrong?

How much did you pay in the end?

MasGaster said: Darn, the 42" westinghouse dropped to $989--a $210 reduction from when I bought it last week. And b/c I did the bundle deal, it shows up on my receipt as $799, so I don't think there's any chance I could price match. Am I wrong?

There is a chance you can PM it. You have to be persistent. Don't give up if you get shot down once. Call or go back to the store at different times, and talk to different people. You will find where one person may deny you, another will do it without any problems. It's still possible you won't get the PM, but it's very possible you will too. It never hurts to try though. I was able to get a PM on no a TV after purchasing it with the HD Advantage bundle discount. So, it is possible...

I don't see why it won't work.

Store Price Guarantee

Already bought? We'll refund you the price difference, plus an additional 10% of that difference up to 30 days after your purchase (14 days on select categories*, 60 days for HDTVs purchased from 6/3/07 through 2/2/08).

duijver said: If anyone is going for the $299 Gateway you may want to re-order your 1GB DIMM for 39.99 (right now its 99.99).

Kingston 1GB DDR2 SoDIMM

Thats the ram thats in the ad for 39?

I should buy that now too...with 10% coupon and then PM that too with the Gateway?

Will it work??

Nice dude. I am gonna pick up the 500GB mybook by WD, I need space badly.

OMG, such small scans....
How to see it?

yesidonoitall said: OMG, such small scans....
How to see it?

Click on each one... then in the upper left is all sizes.... click on that an choose a bigger size

billybabe3883 said: yesidonoitall said: OMG, such small scans....
How to see it?

Click on each one then in the upper left is all sizes click on that an choose a bigger size

That is recdiculous....
I will wait till I can see the ad the right way...

yesidonoitall said: billybabe3883 said: yesidonoitall said: OMG, such small scans....
How to see it?

Click on each one then in the upper left is all sizes click on that an choose a bigger size

That is recdiculous....

Its not that bad at all. Laptop deals

You guys better get up early if you want to beat me to the $450 Gateway

CoreyC said: yesidonoitall said: billybabe3883 said: yesidonoitall said: OMG, such small scans....
How to see it?

That is recdiculous....

Its not that bad at all. Laptop deals

You guys better get up early if you want to beat me to the $450 Gateway
If you're smart, you'll buy it now and PM next week. No muss, no fuss, and no having to be there when the store opens.

yesidonoitall said:
That is recdiculous....

So is your spelling.

dFx said: yesidonoitall said:
That is recdiculous....

So is your spelling.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SKORPI0 said: MasGaster said: Darn, the 42" westinghouse dropped to $989--a $210 reduction from when I bought it last week. And b/c I did the bundle deal, it shows up on my receipt as $799, so I don't think there's any chance I could price match. Am I wrong?

I don't see why it won't work.

Store Price Guarantee

Already bought? We'll refund you the price difference, plus an additional 10% of that difference up to 30 days after your purchase (14 days on select categories*, 60 days for HDTVs purchased from 6/3/07 through 2/2/08).

It was 1400 bundled with an xbox and hddvd player. The tv itself is itemized at 799 though.

Specifically, the receipt says:
TX-42F430S - 799.99
42 Westinghouse 1080P LCD Reg 1,199.99 with 100.00 Package Price DISC
Reg 1,099.99 with 300.00 Dollars off

If you guys think I have a chance I guess I'll give it a shot and see what happens.

Thanks for the work!

Just remember the prices could be different depending on where you live (i.e. if you live in Chicago the prices for laptops are generally cheaper then if you live in a smaller city). I have seen that before on different weekly ads.

Great way to post the ad. Easy to scan over and then click to enlarge a page of interest. If you have a chance, please post more like these in the future. Thanks!

Huh? The scans look great and are very easy to read. Why all the B#%#$#$ing. Thanks OP.

yesidonoitall said: billybabe3883 said: yesidonoitall said: OMG, such small scans....
How to see it?

That is recdiculous....

Bomber664 said: Huh? The scans look great and are very easy to read. Why all the B#%#$#$ing. Thanks OP.

How to see it?

That is recdiculous....

Well, there is too many steps to get to where you can see them..

yesidonoitall said: Bomber664 said: Huh? The scans look great and are very easy to read. Why all the B#%#$#$ing. Thanks OP.

How to see it?

That is recdiculous....

READ MY LIPS "SLIDE SHOW" DUH...........

It appears that the 10-12% off coupon is no good for computers. Is this true?

Nice deal on the Westinghouse 42". Should I go for this or wait until Black Friday... Hmmm...

Sk8terboy said: It appears that the 10-12% off coupon is no good for computers. Is this true?
I was hoping for the same thing, but no doesn't look like it and If I remember correctly
those coupons in the past have never been good on computers (only computer accessories)

This one at Staples looks pretty sweet too. My Toshi from CC 2 Black Fridays ago seems to be on its last legs. Not sure if I should jump on one of these or hold out until BF...decisions decisions

duijver said: If anyone is going for the $299 Gateway you may want to re-order your 1GB DIMM for 39.99 (right now its 99.99).

Kingston 1GB DDR2 SoDIMM

Uhhh. Everything but the Gateway laptop, the Seagate 500 internal hdd, and the Kingston 1GB ram were horribly overpriced.

However, there will be a 500GB internal hdd for $100 at any given day of the year. So that's not really a great deal, just average.

The Kingston 1GB RAM for desktop is found cheaper at Newegg Here

The Kingston 1GB RAM for notebook is found cheaper at Newegg Here

yesidonoitall said: OMG, such small scans....
How to see it?

Flickr Leech
or
Flicker SlideShow

How to see it?

That is recdiculous....

Sorry, I can't be bothered to do extra clicks to maybe save a few hundred dollars...uhuh, not my style...

Thanks OP!@

Mojodaddy said: duijver said: If anyone is going for the $299 Gateway you may want to re-order your 1GB DIMM for 39.99 (right now its 99.99).

Kingston 1GB DDR2 SoDIMM

Uhhh. Everything but the Gateway laptop, the Seagate 500 internal hdd, and the Kingston 1GB ram were horribly overpriced.

However, there will be a 500GB internal hdd for $100 at any given day of the year. So that's not really a great deal, just average.

The Kingston 1GB RAM for desktop is found cheaper at Newegg Here

The Kingston 1GB RAM for notebook is found cheaper at Newegg Here

Good deal...in for two

telstar said: yesidonoitall said: OMG, such small scans....
How to see it?

Flickr Leech
or
Flicker SlideShow

I just don't get the flsikr deal, other scans of ads are right there easy to see in full size.

gulfwindx said: yesidonoitall said: Bomber664 said: Huh? The scans look great and are very easy to read. Why all the B#%#$#$ing. Thanks OP.

How to see it?

That is recdiculous....

READ MY LIPS "SLIDE SHOW" DUH...........

Slide show:

Just spread out and still way to small.

yesidonoitall said: telstar said: yesidonoitall said: OMG, such small scans....
How to see it?

Flickr Leech
or
Flicker SlideShow

I just don't get the flsikr deal, other scans of ads are right there easy to see in full size.

Then find the ads yourself and look at them in full size from the comfort of your own home.

Skipping 42 Messages...
Ok, now you can order the TV. haha Bestbuy marked it down to 989$. Plus you still might be able to add the coupon.

Westinghouse 42

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014